Jon Jones Demands Reparations!

8 Likes

What is next? Does Jon want a Sleep Number bed installed under the cage at the gym so next time USADA shows up he can relax under the cage in a little more comfort?

40 Likes

Absolutely this. The fucking cheating coward deserves nothing.

14 Likes

So is this an admission that he’s been on suspension the last 3 years?

14 Likes

He should probably stop tweeting before the fight happens

7 Likes

Cyril Gane is going to give him a couple reparations. Can’t wait to see them served.

10 Likes

So they change the rules to help him keep cheating, and now he wants an apology?

You are welcome you cheating faggot.

12 Likes

3 Likes

Pure Sociopath

11 Likes

I find Jon’s eye pokes and perpetually outstretched hands more objectionable than his ped use

11 Likes

100 years ago slapping around his wife would have been completely acceptable. Let’s wipe this from his record.

13 Likes

Concur. And the nonsensical DQ needs be turned to a NC. ᵃ

Sleep Number under the cage is a great idea. Jones could get fitted before hand then after the co-main come out from under the ring like the Undertaker or somethin’. That’d make for a next level and well-rested Jonny ‘Bones’ Jones.

*ᵃ - I’d have to rewatch the fight but overturning the DQ to a W and retroactively fining Steve Mazzagatti due to a possible late stoppage shouldn’t be ruled out.

1 Like

yep

2 Likes

This is why we hate this guy so much. Acts like a total N every chance he gets. He should start to model himself after DC. That guy is an example of maturity and class for the black community

2 Likes

Unreal.

1 Like

The L on his record to Matt H. is total BS though

4 Likes

It’s kinda good. He does not have the pressure of having no losses and thinking about it every time he is being announced or discussed, but he really is undefeated.

3 Likes

so maybe Jon Jones doesn’t deserve it.

But I’m glad he’s talking about it. Look at a guy like Tom Lawlor whose career was irreparably harmed for testing positive for ostarine at a level of like 19 picograms. He was suspended by USADA for a year and after the year, the UFC let him go.

13 Likes

They did Tom filthy

10 Likes

Did you just call Jon Jones a n-word? Or are you just saying he acts like a n-word?

2 Likes