Jon Jones denies domestic abuse allegations following his expulsion from Jackson-Wink

Wow pretty bad when the UFC has less integrity than Jackson Winklejohn

6 Likes

you kidding me? Jackson, Wink and Jones crafted this up to make it look like Jones is being “punished” while Jackson and his coach go and train Jon in his own private gym.

Jon is a piece of shit and the sooner he OD’s or gets in a car wreck the better his Fiance will be. This is just the only incident that came to light. God knows it probably isnt the first time he has put hands on her.

7 Likes

So I guess she fell down the stairs is how her lip and clothes got full of blood.

5 Likes

Take one kumbaya from me

The second part was aggressive but so true

1 Like

This is all bullshit just a PR move to make it seem like hes getting a punishment

“I said, ‘Jon, here’s the deal, man. You’re like my little brother. You have to stop drinking and fix these things for a certain period of time until you come back to the gym,’” Winkeljohn told Helwani on the show. “So, at the moment, he’s out of the gym. He’s not allowed to come in the gym, because I feel I had to do that. Ignoring it and expecting different results, as they say, is insanity.”

I posted this in the other thread.

She was bleeding our of her nose and mouth onto her chin (per the security guard) and “a lot of blood” was found on the sheets because why?

She was terrified to go back to the room as were her daughters. Why did they plead for the cops to be called?

I said as soon as this happened she was going to cover for him and they were going to concoct some bullshit story to minimize this as much as possible.

2 Likes

Shame on anyone handing Jon Jones money or taking money from him.

Chael must’ve been talking shit lol Jones tweeted and quickly deleted this.

Oh and he DMs MMA journalists lol

Fuck Jones. He belongs in prison for a very long time.

5 Likes

That and Jones has already said that all of his coaches outside wink are supporting him. Not much of a deterrent for a millionaire who can afford to build his own personal gym. Look at what cowboy did and he made way less money than Jones.

They aren’t even trying to appear unbiased anymore. Not that they ever did really I guess.

1 Like

Employing Rumble & Gus showed they give no fucks about this stuff

“Expulsion” is a joke.

At the worst this is the equivalent of giving your kid a time out.

Jones would have to murder someone on video while buttfucking puppies before they’d abandon their cash cow.