Jon Jones destroyer of men

With Jon Jones back on Twitter and his career looking like a second birth, could I be the first in wishing he puts 100% in to truly see how great he is, if what has been touted is true and he wasn't even training could we see a dedicated destroyer of men rather than a coasting great, the meat of what I'm suggesting is that I hope he returns a violent precise machine that takes fools out !!!, I never liked the champion Jones because I thought he always coasted now I'm on the boat and want to see a Jon tyson.

Is this the beginning of something spectacular I hope so.

rogan said he hardly trained for the gus fight

1st i heard of thAT

Jones coasts?? Seriously? Phone Post 3.0

We're talking about an out of control, self entitled, drug addict. There is zero reason to believe he would suddenly develop a work ethic or a drive to exceed what he's already done, when his partial effort resulted in him being the best fighter in the world under 205 pounds. I can't think of a single reason why he would suddenly decide hard work and discipline would seem like an attractive change to implement.

OP, can you list some reasons(a single reason, even) why he would make changes?

The rapture is upon us Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - We're talking about an out of control, self entitled, drug addict. There is zero reason to believe he would suddenly develop a work ethic or a drive to exceed what he's already done, when his partial effort resulted in him being the best fighter in the world under 205 pounds. I can't think of a single reason why he would suddenly decide hard work and discipline would seem like an attractive change to implement.

Calm down dear Phone Post 3.0

I think when he comes back we're going to see a different animal. As good as his performances have been already, I think next time he's steps into the cage he's going to be by far the best Jon Jones we've ever seen. In my opinion anyway Phone Post 3.0

Jon is just levels above. Scary thinking he may not have been truly applying himself. Phone Post 3.0

Destroyer of men…

…and automobiles. Phone Post 3.0

Axel Foley - Destroyer of men…

Mad pregnant lady's arms. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys -
Axel Foley - Destroyer of men…

Mad pregnant lady's arms. Phone Post 3.0
And*****! Phone Post 3.0

He will make the changes and give 100% only when he loses. I think DC will give him a go, but Jones will take it. Rumble though, I see winning. If that fight ever materializes I think Jones will make a serious attempt to reach his ridiculous potential.

Destroyer of giant rails of cocaine and 20 year olds that aren't the mother of his child. Phone Post 3.0

El Diablo que hace trofeos de los hombres

ranier wolfcastle -

rogan said he hardly trained for the gus fight

1st i heard of thAT

This was widely stated.

Jones didn't believe Gus deserved a shot. Gus was something like 6:1. Jones didn't take the fight seriously. He got hit hard in the first.

I honestly think that jones won't be that complacent in fights agin. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - We're talking about an out of control, self entitled, drug addict. There is zero reason to believe he would suddenly develop a work ethic or a drive to exceed what he's already done, when his partial effort resulted in him being the best fighter in the world under 205 pounds. I can't think of a single reason why he would suddenly decide hard work and discipline would seem like an attractive change to implement.

Have u even seen the recent videos of him? The guy has gone into beast mode.

I can give you one good reason he will come back better. They took his belt away from him. They stripped it in front of the world.

There's your reason you don't come back half arsed when that happens. You come back with a vengeance or not at all. Phone Post 3.0

I want him to turn full heal. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - 

I can give you one good reason he will come back better. They took his belt away from him. They stripped it in front of the world.

There's your reason you don't come back half arsed when that happens. You come back with a vengeance or not at all. Phone Post 3.0

Videos don't excite me. We're talking about a drug addicted criminal, who would rather party and cut corners, than train and e there for his family. If his children aren't enough for him to take his profession seriously, what on earth is a belt (of which he has 6) is going to make any difference to him?

You're viewing it through your own perspective. You must view it through a pile of shit, criminal drug addict, if you're going to view it at all. The boy left a pregnant woman with a broken arm, to fend for herself in a car crash, as he fled with a pile of cash.

You actually believe a belt matters to him enough to get him to put the crack pipe down and exhibit discipline? I( think you're delusional .

SinCityHustler -
Needlemover - 

Videos don't excite me. We're talking about a drug addicted criminal, who would rather party and cut corners, than train and e there for his family. If his children aren't enough for him to take his profession seriously, what on earth is a belt (of which he has 6) is going to make any difference to him?

You're viewing it through your own perspective. You must view it through a pile of shit, criminal drug addict, if you're going to view it at all. The boy left a pregnant woman with a broken arm, to fend for herself in a car crash, as he fled with a pile of cash.

You actually believe a belt matters to him enough to get him to put the crack pipe down and exhibit discipline? I( think you're delusional .
"You must view it through a pile of shit, criminal drug addict"

I'm glad you can do that... Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler -
Needlemover - 

Quoted for ban. GTFOH with this shit Phone Post 3.0