Jon Jones expects to knock out Dan Henderson

http://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones-says-dan-henderson-might-have-to-worry-about-his-one-punch-knockout-power

“The biggest thing I’ve been doing differently is just learning how to put people down. We’re realizing by watching my own fights, my coaching staff and I, that I am becoming a pretty good kickboxer, but I’m not dropping anybody. So we’re working on foundation, using your legs, working on power,” said Jones.

“Everyone’s talking about Dan Henderson’s knockout power; it might just be a one-punch knockout for me this time.”

- The UG

Edit: with that being said, I don't see his victory coming via KO. Dan's durable as hell. Round 4/5 sub or 5 rd DEC for Jones.

Wonder if Jones will try and take Dan down and finish him on the ground. Seems like the safest way to win.

I think Bones wins this inside two rounds. That being said I think a win for Hendo would be a win for all, including Jones. Phone Post

Fabes - Wonder if Jones will try and take Dan down and finish him on the ground. Seems like the safest way to win.

This. He can probably get a tko with his ground ans pound Phone Post

I think he has a better chance of getting a sub. 

Another misleading thread title.

he's playing possum...  he's gonna take dan hendo down, elbow him to death or submit him.  IF shogun and shields and feijao were able to put hendo on his back Jones certainly can.   It's gonna look like a Man beating up a boy...  ie: a standard jones fight.

“Everyone’s talking about Dan Henderson’s knockout power; it might just be a one-punch knockout for me this time.”
=
Expects to knock out Henderson?

If he plans on KO'ing Henderson he better bring a sledgehammer into the ring with him. He may win but it won't be by a clean KO. No way.

Good boy talk JBJ, talk. PLEASE

Look at the list of names that Hendo has fought and note he has NEVER been KOd. Jones better keep that in mind. Phone Post

Jaybrone - 

Look at the list of names that Hendo has fought and note he has NEVER been KOd. Jones better keep that in mind. Phone Post

...and when JBJ does KO Hendo, it is time for even the most ignorant MMA fans to admit JBJ might well be the GOAT.