Jon Jones finished 4 top 10 fighters in 10 months

It is actually scary how good he is. Phone Post

TTT

He cleared the division in tn months haha Phone Post

just NASTY

Shogun-esque Phone Post

You know as much as I dislike Jones(as a person). He is probably one of the truest champs the sport has seen. Taking on anyone. Unlike a 185lb dipshit. He did say he wants to take 4-5 months off, rightfully earned

OriginalTUFer - <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small; ">#5 Bader by sub
#1 Shogun by KO
#4 Rampage by sub
#6 Machida by sub

In 10 months.</span>

He also beat all of them in different ways. Thats what makes it even more amazing.

He guillotines Bader from top position.

He hurts Shogun right away with a flying knee then GNPs him, TKOs with strikes.

He stick n moves on Rampage, misses his first few tds but keeps sticking and moving and then gets an easy RNC.

He has a bit of trouble with the tricky Machida but adjusts by 2nd round (!) and starts catching the hardest guy to catch, hurts Machida, standing guillotines him.

This is simply UNREAL.

Wasa-B - 
OriginalTUFer - <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small; ">#5 Bader by sub

1 Shogun by KO

4 Rampage by sub

6 Machida by sub

In 10 months.</span>

He also beat all of them in different ways. Thats what makes it even more amazing.

He guillotines Bader from top position.

He hurts Shogun right away with a flying knee then GNPs him, TKOs with strikes.

He stick n moves on Rampage, misses his first few tds but keeps sticking and moving and then gets an easy RNC.

He has a bit of trouble with the tricky Machida but adjusts by 2nd round (!) and starts catching the hardest guy to catch, hurts Machida, standing guillotines him.

This is simply UNREAL.
My friend said it best when he said the most interesting thing about Jones is how he wins.  

At last a top guy that fights more than 2x a year! I understand when there are injuries, but most times it's just ridiculous. These guys careers are short, let them compete!

Phisher - If he makes through three title defenses next year, it wouldn't be out of bounds to call him the LHW GOAT.

You mean 3 more, or 3 in total(meaning one more?)....I think just one more defense will cement him as the LHW GOAT, until the next amazing champion comes around. The guy is seriously doing something that's unprecedented...Shogun did something similar at a similar age, but Jones has faced higher ranked guys(at least at the time) then Shogun did, and he hasn't really shown any flaws in these fights. His talent is out of this world.

orcus - 
OriginalTUFer - #5 Bader by sub

1 Shogun by KO

4 Rampage by sub

6 Machida by sub

In 10 months.

Who were above Rampage and Machida to make them that low?
Off the top of my head, Shogun and Rashad were ahead of Rampage, and Rampage, Shogun, Hendo, and Rashad were ahead of Machida. And Jones at #1 in both cases, obviously.

we need to start training kids at middle school specifically in mma if we want to get rid of jones.

bakalol - we need to start training kids at middle school specifically in mma if we want to get rid of jones.

lol

Has had an unbelievable run thus far.

epwar - GOAT.  

That is all.

NO, he's a young bigfoot that will eventually become big as his brothers and move to the heavyweight division, he will have the greatest reach advantage too.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1921862&forum=1&page=1&pc=13

THAT'S ALL.