Jon Jones Got Lester Fired And Owes Over $10,000

Uppercutz -

Jones pussied our with that response on IG.

maybe he knows Frank is nuts and doesn't want none of that smoke????

Or maybe, just maybe the best fighter to ever have done it has been in enough legal trouble lately Nd doesn't need beating a bitter moron into a pulp I'm a street fight added to it, just a thought.

Johnzandt -
Uppercutz -

Jones pussied our with that response on IG.

maybe he knows Frank is nuts and doesn't want none of that smoke????

Or maybe, just maybe the best fighter to ever have done it has been in enough legal trouble lately Nd doesn't need beating a bitter moron into a pulp I'm a street fight added to it, just a thought.

Or he doesn't want to get shot by an unstable armed forces veteran with plenty of personal weapons 

jgiveshead - 
Donoghue88 -

Did he get it in writing?

Guess how I know you've never stepped foot inside of a gym in your life?

What does one have to do with another? Any gym I stepped in asked me to sign a written contract before training. If someone offered me a large sum of money to train them I would have a contract, that is pretty standard in the world of business.

Why $20K-$25K? Seems odd to offer a range of payment and not a specific amount.

TeamRenzo - 
jgiveshead - 
Donoghue88 -

What does one have to do with another? Any gym I stepped in asked me to sign a written contract before training. If someone offered me a large sum of money to train them I would have a contract, that is pretty standard in the world of business.

20 plus 5 win bonus.

1 Like
yomamafool -

like a bunch of fucking hens on here

The striking coach left the p4p best fighters team, of course they're talking about it

TeamRenzo - 
jgiveshead - 
Donoghue88 -

No thats not how it works allot of the time.

I have a friend signed to Bellator and he trains at various gyms and with various trainers in the US .

He has verbal agreements with a number of striking and grappling coaches including very very big names in the business and just sends them a cheque/paypal after his fights.

Nothing is in writing and if he didnt pay they couldnt do anything but im pretty sure they all have a gut for who is going to be a dick and who isnt and the odd occasion somebody doesnt pay isnt enough to warrant getting paperwork done everything somebody wants to train with you.

1 Like

Load of useless bollocks.

Sounds like a miscommunication and therefore false assumptions.

HE got paid, just not what he wanted - JJ explained.

It nevers warrants publicly threatening him and burning all bridges.

Comes across as too much trauma to the head.

jahbulon -

Load of useless bollocks.

Sounds like a miscommunication and therefore false assumptions.

HE got paid, just not what he wanted - JJ explained.

It nevers warrants publicly threatening him and burning all bridges.

Comes across as too much trauma to the head.

How do you know what was said?

Where you there?

if course not, so don't act like you were 

Someone please make a Jon Jones Takashi 69 snitch meme