Jon Jones - Graphic Pictures taken on Saturday!!!

TTT

SE555 should have moved earlier at 5.5 to 1. I was hoping to average up from there. Nope LOL

letsgobois - 
jasonhightower -  

Did
That punch even hit him? Phone Post

How about that one inch right that put Renzo to sleep,the short right Vs Fedor, the shot that put Feijao out (per Feijao)? There are other examples too, even a glancing blow from Hendo can turn a guys lights off!

Friggin WAR Hendo!

^ Radiation radius extends far beyond the bomb itself. There simply is no safe zone in the cage! Hell, there might be ten minutes of silence during the broadcast as we wait for Rogan and Goldie to recover from the effects 'shock waves' of the dreaded H-Bomb!

Fabes - Never say never with Hendo. He only needs to land one punch. 

He didn't KO Shogun, Anderson, Rogerio, and many more with one punch or even many punches. We've never seen Jon knocked down or show any response to getting hit other than taking one step back. No reason to think his chin is iffy imo.

I enjoyed this thread. Phone Post

letsgobois - 
jasonhightower -  

Did

Did

You really ask such a stupid fucking question?

Keeping the "10r's gonna 10" tradition alive and well.

LOL

studiocamp - 
letsgobois - 
jasonhightower -  
Did

Did

You really ask such a stupid fucking question?

Keeping the "10r's gonna 10" tradition alive and well.

That is a strange question. Dude, your eyes........they are fucked! Now it is reflecting badly on the rest of us tenners who have worked long and hard to shake the stigma. Please go get that shit fixed before posting such silliness! 

IN

Chris_G - 
inf0 -  

someone shopped Heno's t-shirt right? 

good catch! LMAO!

So when Jones destroys Hendo what will be said to discredit it?

Dan is a shell of himself, an old man, oh wow Jones beat a 40 year old MW who needs TRT To even get in the cage.

Sounds about right.

^ At least there are options. What could Jones fans possibly say when his head explodes like Hiroshima after the 40 year old H-Bomb lands? Oh, I know.........."he just got caught. It happens. He'll kill him in a rematch."

Chris_G - 
inf0 -  

someone shopped Heno's t-shirt right? 

Yeah thats what I am asking.

Hendo's shirt is a little too meme oriented

whythefuckdoyouhashtaghereunlessyou'reafag!?

Jones is the better fighter regardless of if that "H Bomb" lands. Hendo will forever only have that one shot to be able to win a fight where as Jones will have everything else.

JerodR - Jones is the better fighter regardless of if that "H Bomb" lands. Hendo will forever only have that one shot to be able to win a fight where as Jones will have everything else.

Check out Mr serious.

#lightenupdude Phone Post

War hendo! Phone Post

Well I say that's horse hockey anyway Lytle. No worries

Wow @The Gifs. What a career.

SE555 - 

That's one way to give away $500