Jon Jones has turned into a complete Coward

This guy is gonna sit out another year cause he’s scared of the heavyweights. Says he’s having trouble gaining weight lmao. UFC should cut him

2 Likes

Mensa level take here.

4 Likes

“it’s too difficult” directly translates into " hoping someone beats ngannou first"

9 Likes

It’s obviously an Ngannou dodge.

If I play the Devil’s Advocate, though, he’s probably thinking “I need to be a 250lb clone of the guy who gets in the cage at 205” in order to fight Ngannou. I’m guessing he hit 238 before he realized that the fitness he carries at 205 will never be attainable at his walking weight, let alone if he deliberately tries to gain more weight.

So that seems very human to me… him being dumb, I mean.

Even given all of these details… Dan Henderson would still take the Ngannou fight.

7 Likes

Bj Penn would fight ngannou this Saturday

8 Likes

The supposed GOAT is a scared little baby.

4 Likes

The GOAT can do whatever he wants.

Crash into pregnant woman, dui’'s , drinking tequila and shooting guns at bums.

Dana should pay this man, if he knows what’s good for him.

Jones
Silva
Gsp
:goat:

1 Like

It is difficult to gain weight when you are on the yayo

5 Likes

Chris Farley managed it

1 Like

I was such a fan of Jones early in his career during his run for the title then shortly after. He’s proven to be nothing but a complete scumbag of a person since then. How can anyone possibly still be a fan of him?

6 Likes

He is a total scumbag of a person correct.

But u can’t fault his skill and fighting ability (personal issues aside)

Picograms.

1 Like

I think you can dispute his performances since being caught juicing, he’s not exactly improving fight on fight…

That said, he’s still waiting to get beat up for the first time…

Yeah I can totally see that

He is waiting for the HW’s to bash each others brains in for another year before he steps up to pick the scraps. It is a smart move but people are going to call him out on it.

You can’t really be this dumb.

It’s a pr and negotiation tactic. Dana took the title fight away from him when they chose Lewis next so instead of looking bad for holding out and not having any options, he takes himself out for a year and comes back when the time is right. He avoids all the negative press and bad pr in the meanwhile.

“Dana took the fight away from him”

Come on.

JBJ never fights at HW.

It is always possible he never fights again knowing his penchant for getting in trouble with the law.