Jon Jones: "Henderson is a one trick pony" (vid)

"It's no secret that Dan Henderson is a little bit of a one trick pony... my objective is to not get hit at all... I'm the guy who wrestled in junior college, he wrestled in the Olympics. If he gets taken down by a junior college kid, it's not going to look too good." 

Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

Jon Bones Jones @JonnyBones
Repetition repetition

In

jake shields took down hendo at will.

Gobulcoque - God I hope he goes out on a stretcher.

. Phone Post

Gobulcoque - God I hope he goes out on a stretcher.

Everyday of his life. Phone Post

Keep talking. Good boy!

LOl at breaking Hendo's will, his face maybe (not that that will ensure victory either) but not his desire to fight. No way...Now vice versa yea that can happen IMO.

He called him a winner too ya know

SleepBomb -  jake shields took down hendo at will.

Hendo was injured, he had a bad back and neck and a medication forced him into a huge weight cut. He is 7 of 8 and Beat Fedor and Shogun since then too.

In the immortal words of Doc Holliday - "Now I really hate him".

OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

Yep this is true. I kind of dislike Jones but don't see whats wrong with what he said.

When was the last time Hendo wrestled his way to victory anyways? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OneGloveJimmerson - Still………………….That one trick really really really really really works

Yep this is true. I kind of dislike Jones but don't see whats wrong with what he said.

When was the last time Hendo wrestled his way to victory anyways? Phone Post

When he took the SF belt! He was dead without it. It's why he has 3 belts and won 4 tourneys too. Dead without it most of his career.

.. said the guy who asked Hendo not to trash talk pre fight. Hes a hypocritical idiot.

Never count out Henderson.

Took out Fedor, war with Shogun, war with Rampage, war with Franklin...

He has fought THE TOUGHEST men in MMA, nobody else's resume comes close.

dharm - .. said the guy who asked Hendo not to trash talk pre fight. Hes a hypocritical idiot.

That's pretty tame by trash talk standards. Bit of an over reaction by you guys. Phone Post

I don't feel like this is trash talk.

I did get the vibe that Jones might be too cautious of the H bomb, which is a potential issue.

But it's hard to tell with how they edit these interviews together. Phone Post

When did he start a fight like that Dustin? It did not do Shogun much good in Rd.1. He got himself in a front choke and hurt right after. Hendo strong like no tomorrow early!

To the guy saying Hendo was injured and that's why shields was able to take him down. Did you watch shogun vs Henderson. Phone Post