Jon Jones: I am a humble Christian and Francis is a big ol pussy

The satanic atheists are going to be mad about this one

8 Likes

Jon’s shit talk has always been funny.

12 Likes

I wonder if an angel in heaven laughed when Jones said this, and God glared at him disapprovingly.

7 Likes

It was great to see him break character into real Jon whenever asked about Francis. It was funny though!

Also, telling Stipe that he needs to quit his job as a firefighter.

Entertaining and EEEEZZZZ Nooooohhhmallll!

4 Likes

says the guy that waited for francis to leave before coming back. 3 years that Francis was in the UFC while Jones sat on the bench. Then Francis leaves and all of a sudden ol Jon is ready for his HW debut. Truth is he waited until he knew he would have an easy opponent to win the HW belt. The guy that francis outgrappled with a blown out knee was ripe for the picking for a natural grappler like Jones.

20 Likes

You’re an arrogant hypocrite Jon but I do agree Francos was fuckin retarded for walking away from the biggest payday he’d ever get

3 Likes

He’s going to make WAY more outside of the UFC.

2 Likes

Dude, Frances would have been just as easy as Cyril was. Neither one has the wrestling to deal with JBJ.

3 Likes

Nah, Francis would be a much bigger problem to deal with, i think he would win but not without taking possibly serious damage. Current version of Stipe post Francis brutalization is also going to be an easy fight for him, then he will likely retire.

2 Likes

I doubt that it would go any different with FN than it did with Cyril.

maybe…we wont ever know. Im just saying that there was 3 years where Jon coulda came back and didnt, while Francis was still in the UFC. WIth Francis out of the UFC HW division is super thin. When a 40 year old Miocic (who got ktfo by Francis) is considered the biggest test for Jon, then you gotta admit that its pretty bleak division

2 Likes

They tried to make the FN fight. Frances is the one that didn’t want it. I don’t think either fighter is scared of the other.

To be clear: It is a weak division. HW has always been a weak division IMO.

1 Like

yea they tried to make it…but only if francis signed an extension for 8 more fights. He wasnt going to do that. He wanted out and fair play to him. Jon signed an 8 fight deal that he will never complete. He will retire and IF he tries to do anything he will still be under contract

1 Like

I’m glad Frances did what he did. I don’t think Jon fights 7 more times but I do believe he will fight several more.

Yeah Jones, that’s why you ducked the Ngannou fight in 2021 and 2022 and only moved up after he left the company.

1 Like

Assuming Francos wanted to fight? No, Jones wouldn’t rag doll and bigger stronger Ngannou. That’s just ridiculous

he will fight and beat Miocic and claim to be the greatest HW that ever lived ( after beating Francis’ leftovers) and that be it. I dont see him fighting more than once or twice more

1 Like

Poor Stipe going for that last payday that’ll probably set him and his family up for the rest of his life. I’m assuming Jon is just gonna go in there and wrestling him down into the same finish. Hopefully he won’t take too many blows to the head.

I don’t know about rag doll but I know Frances would end up on the mat with Jones on top of him. Same result IMO.

Jones really wants the Stipe fight just so he can have another one over on DC when he beats him.

3 Likes