Jon Jones Instagrams "I think I miss it.." then..

ShoRunNGun -
Rambo John J -

Gif of the century??? Phone Post 3.0
Someone post a link to this GIF? It's gold Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
commonsense517 -
Rudi -
commonsense517 - I would respect jones more if he just trolled fighters on Instagram and kept the shit up. Then I would get he's being a heel and owning it. The constant deleting of tweets and Instagram posts makes him look like a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
Him deleting stuff is part of the shtick, genius. Phone Post 3.0
But it borders "x-pac" heat and not rich flair heat that would make him money. Hope you get the reference Phone Post 3.0
I get the reference but I disagree. Angela Magana had xpac heat, people are starting to find this funny from Jon. Look at the comments. You're one of the only ones outraged by this. Phone Post 3.0
They find it funny by laughing at him, not with him. And is further proof of his desperate act of trying to have us believe he is someone that he isn't. Phone Post 3.0

In for gif link Phone Post 3.0

LMFAO at that gif Rambo posted, holy shit im dyin here!

Muerto -
commonsense517 - 
Rudi -
commonsense517 -
Rudi -
commonsense517 - I would respect jones more if he just trolled fighters on Instagram and kept the shit up. Then I would get he's being a heel and owning it. The constant deleting of tweets and Instagram posts makes him look like a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
But it borders "x-pac" heat and not rich flair heat that would make him money. Hope you get the reference Phone Post 3.0
I get the reference but I disagree. Angela Magana had xpac heat, people are starting to find this funny from Jon. Look at the comments. You're one of the only ones outraged by this. Phone Post 3.0
By no means am I outraged. I just think it's a dick move move by a guy I'm not sure is playing heel or is a heel. Magana is clearly playing one but it's different with her because she's a female and people get butt hurt over a vocal woman. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at saying Magana is playing a role and then defending her as a "vocal woman".

First you call Jones a pussy while hiding behind your computer, then you show what a complete basement dweller you are by white knighting that whore.

Record aside (cuz I see where that's going) is there a difference between what magana and bisping/chael does on Twitter? They all are honest even when it's not in their best interest in doing so. Magana has never said something then deleted it because "it might make her look bad" she is who see is and you can like it or not. Sorry I find people who stay true to themselves a quality to at least be respected.

Now excuse me while I go get some Mt. Dew Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - 
Rudi -

You are wrong. No one else does it and it pisses the idiots off. It is awesome.

Need GIF link Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - 
Rudi -
commonsense517 -
Rudi -
They find it funny by laughing at him, not with him. And is further proof of his desperate act of trying to have us believe he is someone that he isn't. Phone Post 3.0

You couldn't be more wrong. Please don't assume we think like you.

rockafella -
TexDeuce - 
Rudi -
commonsense517 -
Rudi -

You couldn't be more wrong. Please don't assume we think like you.
. Phone Post 3.0

What did I just watch? Phone Post 3.0

rockafella -
commonsense517 - 
Rudi -

You are wrong. No one else does it and it pisses the idiots off. It is awesome.
To each their own I guess. I happen to like jones when he's just being a dick as oppose to a dick and then a pussy and falling short of being an asshole Phone Post 3.0

That Gif Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - Was he talking about cocaine? Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Here's the direct link to the epic cocaine GIF:

http://giant.gfycat.com/DeadlyDisastrousKusimanse.gif

sgotwalks - 
Rambo John J - 

Who made this gif?

It's trully gold!

Positive Energy - Was he talking about cocaine? Phone Post 3.0
Water...out my nose... Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - Was he talking about cocaine? Phone Post 3.0

How can he miss something that he's still snorting?

Rudi - 

this I think so too, it's like the equivalent of the cowardly heel act...