Jon Jones is gonna make Vitor look a fool

As much as I am excited to see the possibility of Vitor knocking Jones temporarily retarded, IMO, Jones is going to take him down fast and elbow him into the living death. Will probably look like Tito vs. Ken Shamrock 3.

Also, not sure why people are picking Bisping. Stann is going to clobber him good. Benavidez will pound out D.J. like the star quarterback pounds out his 125 pound cheerleader girlfriend on prom night.

Also, look for Matyushenko to prove to the out of prime Hamill who peaked in the Tito Ortiz fight that that the Octagon is no country for old men. Matt just can't hang with the youngsters any more.

Fyi, Charles Oliveira gonna make Swanson look like a Swanson's TV dinner after he wraps him up like a pretzel and makes him yelp.

Prokrajac, I must say has no chance in hell against Vinnie 3.0.

T.J. gonna beat the tar out of Dunham.
Hettes gonna smash Brimage like one's granny smashes then in a game of cribbage. Phone Post

"Will probably look like Tito vs. Ken Shamrock 3."

You're a troll.

nickdiazismygod - all vitor needs to do is from when the bell goes ring ring swarm jones like an army of bee's and put him to bed. dont let em get all tactical and to his gameplan just keep it simple swarm him like the scourageeee and victory will be united!!

Yeah. Just punch him, it's that easy. I wonder why no ones tried that yet?

FinestScotch - "Also, look for Matyushenko to prove to the out of prime Hamill who peaked in the Tito Ortiz fight that that the Octagon is no country for old men. Matt just can't hang with the youngsters any more."

Matt Hammill - 35
Vladimir Matushenko - 41

Not sure if serious.

Thread starts serious because Jones probably WILL steamroll Vitor like that.

Lol I thought the same thing. Do you know who Matyushenko is op? Phone Post

Most likely, but Vitor is dangerous to anyone.

I'm not actually trolling. I was however being facetious in my saying that I think Hamill is too old for Matyushenko and playing off his age, where he is clearly the elder. I still think Vladdy is just better than Matt, despite being a good bit older. Phone Post

Agreeeeeeeeeeeed!! Love Vitor's heart but I don't see how he wins this..

Vitor will make it interesting in the first round.  He is as quick as Machida and has great timing............until he gasses which is always when a fight gets out of the first round.

I'll be rooting for the dinosaur, but I see it being interesting / competitive / because it's a feel out and then Jon Jones taking him down, wearing him out and either finishing from the top position on the ground or getting a ref stoppage against the cage in the 2nd round.

I hope Vitor can pull of a magnificent upset. That'd make me almost as happy as when Shogun won the title. Phone Post

Lol @ Stann beating Bisping. Phone Post

What is to lol about? If Bisping somehow manages to beat Stann, then I'd say it's one of his best career wins. Phone Post

Belfort ko jones 1 rd Phone Post

Poopyface TomatoNose - What is to lol about? If Bisping somehow manages to beat Stann, then I'd say it's one of his best career wins. Phone Post

Stanns plodding predictable stand up feeds right into bispings hands. People severely underestimate Bisping for some reason. Stann could KO him though. Phone Post

Poopyface TomatoNose - I'm not actually trolling. I was however being facetious in my saying that I think Hamill is too old for Matyushenko and playing off his age, where he is clearly the elder. I still think Vladdy is just better than Matt, despite being a good bit older. Phone Post

It's pretty obvious too...

My bad lol Phone Post

Gawd Vitor will be man raped! A punchers chance he has and that's it...

The Jinx in full effect

Has CRE or Randy made a prediction on this fight yet?

Op is pretty good on the picks to me!

Gawd I hope you're wrong about Jones though, but I can't see it unless they transplant hasha's brain in vitors head somehow Phone Post

Alpha World Peace -  Has CRE or Randy made a prediction on this fight yet?

Lol great question Phone Post

Vitor could train his ass off and just score the W like in the Herring fight.