Jon Jones is not a phony Christian

Hes like the jail bird that finds god in jail.

Everytime he fks up he falls back on the god and christ crutch.

1 Like

If you believe in the bible somethings not right in your head. 

1 Like

He still one of my favorite fighters. 

Maybe it's just me but I just assume all people who fight in a fucking cage for a living is reckless and psychotic.

yes GSP and Fedor were reckless and psychotic people

this is supposed to be the PINNACLE of martial arts/sport

How can you call yourself a Christian when you dont walk to Christian path?

That is the most ass backwards thing ever. 

Joshinho - 

I believe in the Bible because evidence points to its truth.

I don’t feel sorry for him persay, but I won’t be condemning his actions. I have fucked up many times in my life. Karma is real and it will catch up to him. I believe anyone CAN change, but that person has to decide if they want to or not. 

Regardless of the money his family had or where he grew up, he is clearly damaged. He is mentally ill. All of the addicts I’ve known in my life have suffered from mental illness - antisocial disorder, bipolar disorder, severe depression, and other types of personality or anxiety disorders. 

Whatever it is, HE has to be the one to find a way to change. He seems to have somewhat of a support system and a bit of money to throw around - which is FAR more than the vast majority of people have. He can make excuses all day but HE has to figure this shit out for himself before he is left with nothing and nobody in his life. And this is coming from somebody who has dealt with bipolar depression for 10+ years. 

Connorwinztharematch -
Corn Pop -
jgiveshead - 
Corn Pop -
Kimbos Lice - 
Paramount Donkey -
Kimbos Lice -

Jon Jones is a piece of shit that only thinks about himself. He cheats on his wife. He gets behind the wheel while intoxicated dangering lives. And then hides behind Christianity. 

As a person, he's a piece of shit. But how do you know he cheats on his wife? It's not out of the realm of possibility that she let's him do whatever he wants in return for a more luxurious life that most women don't have. 

Money makes people do strange things. It's why you see a 22 year old female marry a 78 year old man. 

Taking cheating out of the equation and he's still a piece of shit

A piece of shit who clearly believes in Jesus and came from a religious family.

So, a Christian

You’ll have to excuse me while I vomit at these credentials.

They aren’t credentials. It’s a belief system. Like you can believe in a political party, and be a piece of shit. Or believe in science over religion, and be a piece of shit. Or believe in Buddhism, and be a piece of shit.

I think the problem is some of you think being a Christian, and believing in God, means you have to live a life for God and never do anything wrong or immoral. Not sure got that interpretation of the definition

Derp

Nothing “derp” about it. He’s right. 

Corn Pop -
BrckNoHitBk - 

OP jumps from thread to thread trolling. you're an idiot if you give him what he wants. let the thread die

He may be trolling to get you guys riled up, but he’s right. Either you don’t know the definition of a Christian, or you unrealistic expectations of one. A mass murdered or rapist, or general scum bag can believe in Jesus, and had been baptized as a child. That’s the simple definition

noun

Christian: a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

Anyone can claim to be Christian. That doesn’t make it so. Websters dictionary definition is laughable. You have to actually read the bible and understand what you are reading. But I know that may be difficult for someone pushing an agenda.

Jesus himself said that he would SPIT LUKEWARM “Christians” out of his mouth. The real definition of a Christian as according to the bible, the word of Jesus, is simply put, someone who places Jesus #1 in their life, in all aspects of their life. Jones is not doing that therefore he is the lukewarm Christian the bible talks about. The Christians who you talk about are not real Christians. Because someone who truly has Jesus in their heart DOESNT GO BACK to their old way of living.

When we become born again in Christ, we kill our flesh, just as Jesus did when he killed his flesh on the cross for our sins. The old you dies, meaning you will no longer want to do the bad things you use to do. A change of heart and a change in your thinking will happen through truly becoming born again. A real Christian is someone who has completely changed their ways, changed their heart, and through placing Jesus #1 in all aspects of their life, has become truly born again, in Christ. The Bible says you must become born again. There is no becoming Christian without being born again.

The cold hard reality is that only a small percentage of people will make it to Heaven. because most people will not truly accept Jesus, be saved, and truly be transformed in spirit through Christ Jesus. The bible says people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Lukewarm christians think they can just claim to be Christian, go to the phoney churches, call it a day, and then go back to living their self observed lives of sin for the other 6 days ala Jones. Christianity is not a lable, it’s a way of a new life, and all about a personal relationship with Christ. The real church is the body of Christ, making up the true believers of Christ. The Bible says you must put action to your faith. A lot of people are in for a rude awakening when the time comes to face judgement.

Again, only a small handful of people will be accepted into heaven with Christ Jesus…the bible says satan is the author of confusion and lies…thats why atheism and islam exists…that’s why “science” has become the new religion for many…tying into the complete demonization of Christianity everywhere in liberal media…the devil has been working overtime to keep as many people away from the truth of Jesus Christ as possible…TOP CIA wistleblower “the real battle taking place is a spirtual battle.” The bible tells is to put on the armor of Christ. The sheep may think it’s all a joke. Those truly in power are all satanists and have been targeting Christians since the beginning. You want to truly be “woke?” Wake up to that truth

The Hyena - You're right he's the same as most christians...

they do horrible shit then say “But i said i’m sorry and now Jesus will save me”

that way they feel better, so they can do it all over again.

so yes i agree with you

Another moron alert. Read my response above to the other moron. I bet you also have nothing to say about all the communist regimes which killed in the name of communism/atheism. Over 100million deaths in total in the name of athiesm/communism. Any deaths that occurred in the crusades absolutely PAILS by comparison. The crusades were actually a response to Islamic aggression, muslim conquering, and attempted genocide against Christians

Bereal -
Joshinho - 

What evidence points to it’s truth?

2 Likes
Joshinho -
Bereal -
Joshinho - 

5 EVIDENCES THE BIBLE IS TRUE

Documentation. Thousands of ancient, hand-copied documents—referred to as “manuscripts”— provide proof of the New Testament and Old Testament’s historical consistency. In fact, there is significantly more documentation for the books of the Bible than there are for other historically recognized authors and literature, such as Plato and The Iliad.

Archeological findings.  Excavation sites and artifacts also provide evidence that many of the events, people and places mentioned in the Bible really existed—such as the city Jericho and its famous walls or the Hittites, a people group once thought by skeptics to be a myth.

The life of Jesus.  The fact that Jesus was a true, historical person is clearly documented by Jewish manuscripts, even before the Apostle Paul and the writers of Gospels provided their eye witness accounts. Other ancient cultural documents also reference his existence. For instance, the Roman leader and historian Tacitus wrote:

“Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus …”

Fulfilled prophecies. The Bible contains hundreds, even thousands, of prophecies that have been fulfilled, including detailed descriptions of events that would later happen to the Jewish people and surrounding nations, as well as prophecies about the life and death of Christ.

Redeemed lives. The Bible speaks to the condition of the human soul in a way that has life-changing impact on individuals from all cultures, nations and walks of life. Just to name a few:

-C.S. Lewis, a former atheist who became one of the world’s most influential Christians

-John Newton, a slave-ship master who converted to Christianity and later wrote the famous hymn, “Amazing Grace”

-Norma McCorvey, the woman at the heart of the U.S. Supreme Court case that resulted in nationwide legalized abortion, Roe v. Wade. She now speaks for the right of the preborn to live.

Thats the magic of being a christian you can forever fuck up and ultimately you can just repent and chill on a cloud with jesus for eternity

2 Likes
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
Corn Pop -
BrckNoHitBk - 

OP jumps from thread to thread trolling. you're an idiot if you give him what he wants. let the thread die

He may be trolling to get you guys riled up, but he’s right. Either you don’t know the definition of a Christian, or you unrealistic expectations of one. A mass murdered or rapist, or general scum bag can believe in Jesus, and had been baptized as a child. That’s the simple definition

noun

Christian: a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

Anyone can claim to be Christian. That doesn’t make it so. Websters dictionary definition is laughable. You have to actually read the bible and understand what you are reading. But I know that may be difficult for someone pushing an agenda.

Jesus himself said that he would SPIT LUKEWARM “Christians” out of his mouth. The real definition of a Christian as according to the bible, the word of Jesus, is simply put, someone who places Jesus #1 in their life, in all aspects of their life. Jones is not doing that therefore he is the lukewarm Christian the bible talks about. The Christians who you talk about are not real Christians. Because someone who truly has Jesus in their heart DOESNT GO BACK to their old way of living.

When we become born again in Christ, we kill our flesh, just as Jesus did when he killed his flesh on the cross for our sins. The old you dies, meaning you will no longer want to do the bad things you use to do. A change of heart and a change in your thinking will happen through truly becoming born again. A real Christian is someone who has completely changed their ways, changed their heart, and through placing Jesus #1 in all aspects of their life, has become truly born again, in Christ. The Bible says you must become born again. There is no becoming Christian without being born again.

The cold hard reality is that only a small percentage of people will make it to Heaven. because most people will not truly accept Jesus, be saved, and truly be transformed in spirit through Christ Jesus. The bible says people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Lukewarm christians think they can just claim to be Christian, go to the phoney churches, call it a day, and then go back to living their self observed lives of sin for the other 6 days ala Jones. Christianity is not a lable, it’s a way of a new life, and all about a personal relationship with Christ. The real church is the body of Christ, making up the true believers of Christ. The Bible says you must put action to your faith. A lot of people are in for a rude awakening when the time comes to face judgement.

Again, only a small handful of people will be accepted into heaven with Christ Jesus…the bible says satan is the author of confusion and lies…thats why atheism and islam exists…that’s why “science” has become the new religion for many…tying into the complete demonization of Christianity everywhere in liberal media…the devil has been working overtime to keep as many people away from the truth of Jesus Christ as possible…TOP CIA wistleblower “the real battle taking place is a spirtual battle.” The bible tells is to put on the armor of Christ. The sheep may think it’s all a joke. Those truly in power are all satanists and have been targeting Christians since the beginning. You want to truly be “woke?” Wake up to that truth

great post

when it comes to jones we've basically reached the point of a self professed "vegan" whos consistently caught eating eggs, dairy, meat, wearing leather, etc and then always claims he's "working through it".

1 Like
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Joshinho -
Bereal -
Joshinho - 

Documentation. Thousands of ancient, hand-copied documents—referred to as “manuscripts”— provide proof of the New Testament and Old Testament’s historical consistency. In fact, there is significantly more documentation for the books of the Bible than there are for other historically recognized authors and literature, such as Plato and The Iliad.

Archeological findings.  Excavation sites and artifacts also provide evidence that many of the events, people and places mentioned in the Bible really existed—such as the city Jericho and its famous walls or the Hittites, a people group once thought by skeptics to be a myth.

The life of Jesus.  The fact that Jesus was a true, historical person is clearly documented by Jewish manuscripts, even before the Apostle Paul and the writers of Gospels provided their eye witness accounts. Other ancient cultural documents also reference his existence. For instance, the Roman leader and historian Tacitus wrote:

“Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus …”

Fulfilled prophecies. The Bible contains hundreds, even thousands, of prophecies that have been fulfilled, including detailed descriptions of events that would later happen to the Jewish people and surrounding nations, as well as prophecies about the life and death of Christ.

Redeemed lives. The Bible speaks to the condition of the human soul in a way that has life-changing impact on individuals from all cultures, nations and walks of life. Just to name a few:

-C.S. Lewis, a former atheist who became one of the world’s most influential Christian apologists

-John Newton, a slave-ship master who converted to Christianity and later wrote the famous hymn, “Amazing Grace”

-Norma McCorvey, the woman at the heart of the U.S. Supreme Court case that resulted in nationwide legalized abortion, Roe v. Wade. She now speaks for the right of the preborn to live.

You could do 5 evidences of Scientology and dumbasses will still latch onto it thinking it’s real. It’s called brainwashing.

Bereal -
Joshinho - 

Lololololololololololololololol

Paramount Donkey -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Joshinho -
Bereal -
Joshinho - 

-C.S. Lewis, a former atheist who became one of the world’s most influential Christian apologists

You could do 5 evidences of Scientology and dumbasses will still latch onto it thinking it’s real. It’s called brainwashing.

Im not going to spend much time on this, but the apostle paul and the writers of the gospels did not provide their eye witness accounts.  Most of them were illiterate and it is a fact that they were written decades after the events allegedly took place by anonymous sources and were then revised and amended repeatedly ( the king james bible has almost nothing to do with the original manuscripts ). Theres a lot more to unpack there.

And lolz at advertising cs lewis as an atheist as though it somehow strengthens his idiotic position. He was a lifelong christian who renounced his faith briefly after the death of his wife anyway. Says more about his faith than it does his line of argument or reasoning.

Someone should point out to john newton that god endorses slavery.

You have to hit your rock bottom before you truly see the light, and I don't mean Jesus. God may have his hand on Jon's shoulder, but it is Jon who must take the first step towards his own self improvement

HELWIG - 
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
Corn Pop -
BrckNoHitBk - 

noun

great post

when it comes to jones we've basically reached the point of a self professed "vegan" whos consistently caught eating eggs, dairy, meat, wearing leather, etc and then always claims he's "working through it".

No it’s not. Basically by that definition, hardly anyone is a Christian. If one is born into a religious family, is baptized, spends early years in church activities, completed confirmation, continues to attend church into adult life and introduces their children into the church, and believes that Jesus and heaven exist, that person is a Christian.

Regardless if they smoke weed, shoot guns, or drink too many and get behind the wheel

Joshinho - 
Bereal -
Joshinho - 

So many different parts of the Bible. Which part do you want me to focus on?

1 Like