Jon Jones jacked at 240 lbs

He looked like shit after packing on the muscle and then cutting to 205 to fight OSP; maybe the result will be different if he doesn't have to cut.  It seems to me like his speed is what he needs to widen the gap on with Stipe, not try to match his power.  

4 Likes
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

Crazy that he can put on muscle but has less testosterone than an 80 year old 

I wish I could morph seemingly at will the way he can. Talk about winning the genetic lottery.

Nothing genetic about it. Dude not on juice vs dude on juice. That’s why people do it - to look like the ‘after’ pic. 

4 Likes

Overeem making him horsemeat sandwiches every day for lunch.

If he gets his personal issues together, he could be great heavyweight.

3 Likes
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

I wish I could morph seemingly at will the way he can. Talk about winning the genetic lottery.

Nothing genetic about it. Dude not on juice vs dude on juice. That’s why people do it - to look like the ‘after’ pic. 

Nothing generic to it? So you could become ufc LHW champ with some roids and training?

And let’s be real here, I’m not saying he’s 100% clean or anything, but imagine the results we could all make if all we had to do was lift all day, could afford the best nutritionists, eat the best food, hire the best personal trainers, massage therapists, afford the best supplements, etc…

3 Likes

Juicy J in effect

2 Likes

![](upload://nn9xYeQwHKp0ssbJDQqfS1TarJN.jpeg)

Corn Pop -
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

Nothing generic to it? So you could become ufc LHW champ with some roids and training?

And let’s be real here, I’m not saying he’s 100% clean or anything, but imagine the results we could all make if all we had to do was lift all day, could afford the best nutritionists, eat the best food, hire the best personal trainers, massage therapists, afford the best supplements, etc…

You are wasting your time. Mob is going to mob

3 Likes
GladiatorGannon - If he gets his personal issues together, he could be great heavyweight.

lol.. How many chances you wanna give that POS? 

2 Likes
KaiTangata - 
GladiatorGannon - If he gets his personal issues together, he could be great heavyweight.

Actually it might be like Tiger Woods thing.  Tiger only got derailed when he got caught being Tiger and had to stop.  Jon has been unbeatable being a fuckup; if he stops he won't be Bones.

2 Likes
Samoa -
KaiTangata - 

Actually it might be like Tiger Woods thing.  Tiger only got derailed when he got caught being Tiger and had to stop.  Jon has been unbeatable being a fuckup; if he stops he won't be Bones.

I think Jones will always be a sociopathic asshole,  but I do think he can improve his behavior to acceptable levels

1 Like

Where’s that picture from?

Is that Pictogram?

4 Likes

Jones will be the HW goat. 

2 Likes
Corn Pop - 
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

I disagree. Many people think that the more you lift the bigger you will get. That’s not true, after you tear the muscle down, which shouldn’t take longer than an hour, you need to stop and recoup. if you have a guy lifting fir 4-5 hours a day, he will be over trained in no time and would gain less than the guy that trains smart and only for an hour or so

Jones looks huge in the first pic. He obviously has pretty damn good genetics. At his age, it’s not easy to put on 30 pounds of solid weight. He almost made it look too easy

Btw there are no secret program’s that only the worlds top personal trainers know of. There’s no secrets that they know that aren’t widely published online.

1 Like
GladiatorGannon - If he gets his personal issues together, he could be great heavyweight.

I really hope so as the division really needs him… Stipe is retiring soon so that leaves us with ngannou, jones and Blaydes…meh

Uhtred Ragnarson -

SARMS happy to see this! Jon showing that all you need to do is eat CLEN, TREN hard, ANAVAR give up. 

What an inspiration.

LOL

2 Likes
ons ear -
Corn Pop - 
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

I disagree. Many people think that the more you lift the bigger you will get. That’s not true, after you tear the muscle down, which shouldn’t take longer than an hour, you need to stop and recoup. if you have a guy lifting fir 4-5 hours a day, he will be over trained in no time and would gain less than the guy that trains smart and only for an hour or so

Jones looks huge in the first pic. He obviously has pretty damn good genetics. At his age, it’s not easy to put on 30 pounds of solid weight. He almost made it look too easy

Btw there are no secret program’s that only the worlds top personal trainers know of. There’s no secrets that they know that aren’t widely published online.

#HORSEMEAT

1 Like

DC already said after the first fight that he was surprised how strong Jon was. Imagine him now.

1 Like
Johnzandt -

DC already said after the first fight that he was surprised how strong Jon was. Imagine him now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he tosses Francis around if they fight. Jon is the best fighter ever in the ufc and he’s genetically different. It’s not a coincidence he has two brothers in the nfl. As long as he doesn’t screw up his cardio by adding mass he’s going to roll through heavyweight with ease. I really don’t think he should add mass, but we’ll see how it goes. He was already about 225-230 in shape so he didn’t need to get bigger. 

3 Likes