Jon Jones jacked at 240 lbs

Haha jones is a beast. 

Stop bitching lets sit back and watch this shit it should be fun. 

6 Likes

It won’t make any difference cause Stipe will put his lights out. Facts!

knappster -

like or hate him....we all want to see this happen.

God Of Thunder - 

It won’t make any difference cause Stipe will put his lights out. Facts!

No, nope he won’t. JJ is 2 levels above Stipe. All he has to do is gain some good weight.

I wish Cain would have stayed healthy. He would have put it down bad on Jones.... probably still can. I would have loved to see that fight.

1 Like
ons ear -
Corn Pop - 
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

Crazy that he can put on muscle but has less testosterone than an 80 year old 

I wish I could morph seemingly at will the way he can. Talk about winning the genetic lottery.

Nothing genetic about it. Dude not on juice vs dude on juice. That’s why people do it - to look like the ‘after’ pic. 

Nothing generic to it? So you could become ufc LHW champ with some roids and training?

And let’s be real here, I’m not saying he’s 100% clean or anything, but imagine the results we could all make if all we had to do was lift all day, could afford the best nutritionists, eat the best food, hire the best personal trainers, massage therapists, afford the best supplements, etc…

I disagree. Many people think that the more you lift the bigger you will get. That’s not true, after you tear the muscle down, which shouldn’t take longer than an hour, you need to stop and recoup. if you have a guy lifting fir 4-5 hours a day, he will be over trained in no time and would gain less than the guy that trains smart and only for an hour or so

Jones looks huge in the first pic. He obviously has pretty damn good genetics. At his age, it’s not easy to put on 30 pounds of solid weight. He almost made it look too easy

Btw there are no secret program’s that only the worlds top personal trainers know of. There’s no secrets that they know that aren’t widely published online.

Arnold, Lee Haney and CT Fletcher would disagree with you. 

2 Likes

I actually like jones

He aint a quitter

1 Like
ons ear -
Corn Pop - 
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

I wish I could morph seemingly at will the way he can. Talk about winning the genetic lottery.

Nothing genetic about it. Dude not on juice vs dude on juice. That’s why people do it - to look like the ‘after’ pic. 

Nothing generic to it? So you could become ufc LHW champ with some roids and training?

And let’s be real here, I’m not saying he’s 100% clean or anything, but imagine the results we could all make if all we had to do was lift all day, could afford the best nutritionists, eat the best food, hire the best personal trainers, massage therapists, afford the best supplements, etc…

I disagree. Many people think that the more you lift the bigger you will get. That’s not true, after you tear the muscle down, which shouldn’t take longer than an hour, you need to stop and recoup. if you have a guy lifting fir 4-5 hours a day, he will be over trained in no time and would gain less than the guy that trains smart and only for an hour or so

Jones looks huge in the first pic. He obviously has pretty damn good genetics. At his age, it’s not easy to put on 30 pounds of solid weight. He almost made it look too easy

Btw there are no secret program’s that only the worlds top personal trainers know of. There’s no secrets that they know that aren’t widely published online.

You got to remember he is naturally a very big guy. With a 6’4” frame, the wingspan of a 7 footer and trains to be lean as possible to make 205 including cutting weight for the scale.

Most big LHWs stretching right back to Tito’s reign weigh 230 by the time they step into the cage.

And he’s only 33. That’s not old for packing on mass.

240 imo is not that hard for a large genetic freak like Jones when switching from training to stay lean to training to pack on muscle.

ons ear -
Corn Pop - 
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

He didn’t put on 30 lbs he walked around at 230 when he was a LHW before cutting weight.

1 Like
FingerorMoon -
ons ear -
Corn Pop - 
iwarnedyou - 
Leghound -
Vikingknee - 

You got to remember he is naturally a very big guy. With a 6’4” frame, the wingspan of a 7 footer and trains to be lean as possible to make 205 including cutting weight for the scale.

Most big LHWs stretching right back to Tito’s reign weigh 230 by the time they step into the cage.

And he’s only 33. That’s not old for packing on mass.

240 imo is not that hard for a large genetic freak like Jones when switching from training to stay lean to training to pack on muscle.

Esp when you add PEDs

1 Like

Looks massive. Usually putting size on like that blasts your cardio he usually walks around about 220ish if im not mistaken? 20lbs is basically 10%, its a lot.

1 Like

Can't train a chin....he gets knocked the fk out at heavy.

1 Like

I dont think strength training is the way to go.

Jones will not be stronger than other heavyweights anyway. May be better to just play to his strenghts, eat a lot and focus on technique and conditionin.

Rabid Bunyip -

![](upload://nn9xYeQwHKp0ssbJDQqfS1TarJN.jpeg)

2, 1

1 Like
Cameron0000 -

Looks massive. Usually putting size on like that blasts your cardio he usually walks around about 220ish if im not mistaken? 20lbs is basically 10%, its a lot.

At least one poster in this thread indicated that Jones walks around at 230. It does make a difference. Jones vacated the LHW title in August and announced he'd be moving up to HW. That's three months ago. If he packed on 10 pounds of muscle over that time, that's remarkable. If he put on 20 pounds of muscle mass in that time, as you said, that's close to 10% of his body weight and it's hard to believe it could be done naturally.

1 Like

Love all the pro MMA coaching advice you are all giving!. Ill bump this when JBJ is HW champ

BringBackGoldy -

Well according to DC, he's got a rock solid chin.

4 Likes
Taco Muncher -
Cameron0000 -

At least one poster in this thread indicated that Jones walks around at 230. It does make a difference. Jones vacated the LHW title in August and announced he'd be moving up to HW. That's three months ago. If he packed on 10 pounds of muscle over that time, that's remarkable. If he put on 20 pounds of muscle mass in that time, as you said, that's close to 10% of his body weight and it's hard to believe it could be done naturally.

Yeah except he had his eye on HW before vacating and he last fought at LHW over 9 months ago 

1 Like
Rabid Bunyip -
Taco Muncher -
Cameron0000 -

Yeah except he had his eye on HW before vacating and he last fought at LHW over 9 months ago 

His brothers are massive but not exactly fighting fit.

Defo do-able naturally but i think his history is putting an astrix on if its done that way. 

1 Like
Johnzandt -
BringBackGoldy -

Well according to DC, he's got a rock solid chin.

Yeah, I’ve never even seen Jones get rocked. I think his chin is one of his assets. 

1 Like