Jon Jones makes fun of Phil Davis loss

jonnybones: Crumble me like a cookie?

(video of Rumble Johnson dropping Phil Davis)

http://instagram.com/p/nWrLoUsDIB/

Phil deserves it Phone Post 3.0

Is Jon Jones going to be sued by Zuffa for uploading an unauthorized video of the UFC???

He then makes this face at the end of the video

http://postimg.org/image/dzv61wlj3/

http://instagram.com/p/nWrLoUsDIB/

This is awesome. Jones is the shit! Phone Post 3.0

Not a gif so it's ok. Phone Post 3.0

Good, fuck 'im Phone Post 3.0

DANA IS GOING TO SUE BONES!~!!!1

gokudamus -

DANA IS GOING TO SUE BONES!~!!!1

That's what I was thinking Phone Post 3.0

That's gotta sting, poor Phil Davis Phone Post 3.0

Endowedwelter - What is that a measley 32" TV? Shit son that not how a champ should be viewing fights. Phone Post 3.0
That's his bathroom TV. Phone Post 3.0

now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!

What's up with his face at the end if the video? Phone Post 3.0

I think Phil Davis forgot that he's in the UFC, not the WWE. Just like his hero Chael 'Most Overrated Fighter' Sonnen, talk a ton of hype and can never back it up one iota. They not just get handled, they get handled decisively. It truly galls me that the UFC allows all these sub par fighters to talk so much crap about Jon Jones that his true talents often get over shadowed. We should be CELEBRATING a most special and gifted fighter, WHO HAS FROM DAY ONE, SAID THE SAME THING: "I want to be the best fighter I can be."

He has NEVER changed. Never. The UFC allowed Rampage to do everything he could do to rattle Jon Jones, Rashad came and pretty much questioned Jon Jones blackness. Cheal Sonnen accused him of being scared. With all of them, Jon Jones was exactly as he is now, gracious, elegant, focused, regal, always being honest in his assessments, all the while with ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND MOST FRIENDLY MEGAWATT CHAMPION SMILES EVER!!

Chuck Liddell bless the undisputed, never smiled half as much as Jon Jones!

Throughout all that, every time Jon Jones has truly been tested, those unfathomable moments when he could have easily tapped and surrundered to the pain and fatigue and demoralizarion, Jon Jones has shown championship heart equal to any fighter in the history of the UFC.  HE HAS NEVER QUIT AND ALWAYS FOUND THE COURAGE TO NEVER LET HIS FANS OR FAMILY DOWN!!

WHAT THE HECK IS THERE TO DISLIKE ABOUT THE FRIKKING GUY??

Jon Jones presence at the Super Bowl years ago, WAS PRICELESS TO THE UFC!!

He was a stallion among the big dogs, with double respect as brother and as legit defending champion of the UFC. Can you say priceless?? Everywhere he went, and he was backstage with his brothers so he was right there, twittering and taking pictures, he was a walking swaggering billboard for the UFC, and maybe one day we will afford him the true respect given to traditional pro athletes like Ray Lewis.

So MMA fans, lets do the right thing. Let the champ feel the love. He is our de facto #1. Current unofficial face of the UFC. Some might say Ronda Rousey. I beg to differ. There is only on King. I wish the UFC would not matdh him so quickly against a guy lots of fans will root for. But I guess that's the business side.

The guy is even honest enougn to admit, the very noticeable cheers were happy music to his ears. Lets keep it up. Cheer for the champ when you see him, show him some love.

and we can get off our ever critical backasses and admit he damn sure deserves it!

stainlesssteel - 

I think Phil Davis forgot that he's in the UFC, not the WWE. Just like his hero Chael 'Most Overrated Fighter' Sonnen, talk a ton of hype and can never back it up one iota. They not just get handled, they get handled decisively. It truly galls me that the UFC allows all these sub par fighters to talk so much crap about Jon Jones that his true talents often get over shadowed. We should be CELEBRATING a most special and gifted fighter, WHO HAS FROM DAY ONE, SAID THE SAME THING: "I want to be the best fighter I can be."

He has NEVER changed. Never. The UFC allowed Rampage to do everything he could do to rattle Jon Jones, Rashad came and pretty much questioned Jon Jones blackness. Cheal Sonnen accused him of being scared. With all of them, Jon Jones was exactly as he is now, gracious, elegant, focused, regal, always being honest in his assessments, all the while with ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND MOST FRIENDLY MEGAWATT CHAMPION SMILES EVER!!

Throughout all that, every time Jon Jones has truly been tested, those unfathomable moments when he could have easily tapped and surrundered to the pain and fatigue and demoralizarion, Jon Jones has shown championship heart equal to any fighter in the history of the UFC.  HE HAS NEVER QUIT AND ALWAYS FOUND THE COURAGE TO NEVER LET HIS FANS OR FAMILY DOWN!!

He was a stallion among the big dogs, with double respect as brother and as legit defending champion of the UFC. Can you say priceless?? Everywhere he went, and he was backstage with his brothers so he was right there, twittering and taking pictures, he was a walking swaggering billboard for the UFC, and maybe one day we will afford him the true respect given to traditional pro athletes like Ray Lewis.

So MMA fans, lets do the right thing. Let the champ feel the love. He is our de facto #1. Current unofficial face of the UFC. Some might say Ronda Rousey. I beg to differ. There is only on King. I wish the UFC would not matdh him so quickly against a guy lots of fans will root for. But I guess that's the business side.

The guy is even honest enougn to admit, the very noticeable cheers were happy music to his ears. Lets keep it up. Cheer for the champ when you see him, show him some love.

and we can get off our ever critical backasses and admit he damn sure deserves it!

Voted up good post

That was pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0

stainlesssteel -

Good god man. You battling thaiguy in a thread would be crazy Phone Post 3.0

stainlesssteel -

Well said!! One thing I like About jones is how he waits till after the fight to do his talking , Davis and chuck I am a big fan of both, jones got the last laugh on both! Phone Post 3.0

I must say phil deserves this. He is should have waited til after the fight to start running his mouth Phone Post 3.0