Jon Jones & McGregor same card. Who headlines?

Easily Conor.

If Conor fights on the card he's the main event, do we think he'd accept anything less?

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you buddy, but these days your boy is in zero position to call any shots.

He'll take what he's fookin given.

2 Likes

McGregor is the only champion that matters, the box-office champion!

1 Like

McGregor would co-main and Jones would fight last. 

That makes sense considering McGregor isn't champ and hasn't fought much lately 

He'd still get the ppv numbers. 

1 Like
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Lol @ Jones headlining  . Does  anyone saying Jones understand fooking business? Connnor is the draw /thread.

Conor haters dont abide by logic or reason. They allow hate to blind them like the weak "men" they are. 

I'm certainly not a Connor hater my friend. Quite the opposite. It's just facts, champions will always headline over contenders. Simple. Now if mcgregor was still champ then I reckon he'd probably headline above Jones as he's the bigger draw

SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Lol @ Jones headlining  . Does  anyone saying Jones understand fooking business? Connnor is the draw /thread.

Conor haters dont abide by logic or reason. They allow hate to blind them like the weak "men" they are. 

I'm certainly not a Connor hater my friend. Quite the opposite. It's just facts, champions will always headline over contenders. Simple. Now if mcgregor was still champ then I reckon he'd probably headline above Jones as he's the bigger draw

Nate vs Conor 1 (non-title) headlined over Tate vs Holm (title fight). Special circumstances but still. 

1 Like
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

Mcgregor doesn't appear anywhere but the main event. Jones is a marvel to watch, Mcgregor is a spectacle. Not even close. 

Yeah Jones was a "marvel" to watch when he was outclassed by someone his size in Gus. Jones sure was a "marvel" when he got a gift decision over a MW reject who was crippled. Does Jones even have 1 win on his overrated resume that compares to Conor's 13 second humilation of a p4p#1 Aldo? Conor competes and wins in the most talented stacked divisions in MMA history. Jones competes in the weakest division in MMA history. Conor>>>Jones. Plus Conor is the biggest draw in MMA history which overrides everything regardless 

I would say the Jones' distraction of Shogun is more impressive. We all know LHW is weak cause Jones cleaned the division out. Yeah McGregor started the champ champ era but how many times has he even defended one of his championships??

ConorWinsTheRematch -
cantuna4u -

If they were both champs, I would assume the heavier weight class would headline.

Since when did this stupid talking point become a thing? All the biggest highest drawing fights were lower weight class fights. The biggest draws in all of combat sports have been lower weight class fighters. From Oscar to Pacquiao to Canelo to Conor. The heavy weights have never mattered. It's just marketing to get people interested in big awkward oafs. Conor is the biggest star in combat sports history and hes a FW/LW. the only HW who's ever even drawn in MMA was Lesnar and that was because he came from the WWE. Before the ESPN+ deal Jones was averaging an absolutely pathetic 500k a PPV. Jones is not even a top 3 all time LHW draw

B.S. Mike Tyson was a much bigger star than Conor. Not even close. Bet 50% of the general population has never heard of Conor .

SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Conor could have 10 losses in a row, hes still getting main event over Jon fucking Jones who's not even the biggest draw in LHW history lol. You have to be completely deluded to think otherwise. It's about if you move the needle, and no one comes close to moving the needle like Conor does. It's that cut and dry. No ifs and or buts. Btw Conor vs Nate headlined over a championship fight so history proves that I'm on the right side of the arguement. You're simply delusional. And claim to not be a hater all you want, actions speak louder then words and your actions are clear 

TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

Mcgregor doesn't appear anywhere but the main event. Jones is a marvel to watch, Mcgregor is a spectacle. Not even close. 

Yeah Jones was a "marvel" to watch when he was outclassed by someone his size in Gus. Jones sure was a "marvel" when he got a gift decision over a MW reject who was crippled. Does Jones even have 1 win on his overrated resume that compares to Conor's 13 second humilation of a p4p#1 Aldo? Conor competes and wins in the most talented stacked divisions in MMA history. Jones competes in the weakest division in MMA history. Conor>>>Jones. Plus Conor is the biggest draw in MMA history which overrides everything regardless 

I would say the Jones' distraction of Shogun is more impressive. We all know LHW is weak cause Jones cleaned the division out. Yeah McGregor started the champ champ era but how many times has he even defended one of his championships??

You cant be serious? Surely you are just trolling me? Let me get this straight. A 5+ losses injuried Shogun on short notice, who wasnt even in the top p4p, was a better win then a prime p4p#1 Aldo. Yikes. Counter fucking Aldo with complete sniper like finesse in 13 seconds, also wasnt as impressive as an uncordinated unskilled Jones bullying around a much smaller injuried fighter with his size and wrestling? Double yikes. In the words of Roger you dont know shit about fighting. Sorry. No wonder why you think highly of Jones lmao. It goes hand in hand. Thanks for exposing yourself though. Now everyone knows to never take you seriously again. Just lmao at the mere thought of beating Shogun, even being considered a more impressive win then beating Aldo. Goodness these "Jones fans" are such delusional fucking newbs lol

TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

And LHW is weak because it's a shit division. Stats alone prove this. LW alone has 4x the amount of fighters on the roster. LHW has the least amount of fighters of any division (along with HW). It proves just how shallow LHW is. When everyone says LHW is shallow ITS A FACTUAL statement. It's because there arent that many men that big, and of that tiny percentage, not that many big men will ever be talented, and an even smaller percentage of those tiny percentages will even go into fighting. All the real talent goes to the lower weight classes in MMA. All the real talent is at the lower weight classes. Jones became exactly who he was because of how shit LHW has ALWAYS BEEN. Jones got a title shot because of an injury. LHW didnt have enough depth to find someone else more experienced for the shot. Jones while in the middle of his run was constantly defending against MWs because of how shit LHW has always been. Jones rarely if ever defended against opponents who had more then a 3 fight winning streak. All it took to get a title shot at garbage shallow LHW was 1 or 2 wins lol. That's how weak and shallow LHW has always been. Jones didnt make anything look weak. LHW has always been incredibly weak. Its the weak shallow LHW division, which made Jones look good (and look much better then he actually ever was) "tiny organism in a microscopic puddle of water" = Jones at LHW

Turbo54 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
cantuna4u -

If they were both champs, I would assume the heavier weight class would headline.

Since when did this stupid talking point become a thing? All the biggest highest drawing fights were lower weight class fights. The biggest draws in all of combat sports have been lower weight class fighters. From Oscar to Pacquiao to Canelo to Conor. The heavy weights have never mattered. It's just marketing to get people interested in big awkward oafs. Conor is the biggest star in combat sports history and hes a FW/LW. the only HW who's ever even drawn in MMA was Lesnar and that was because he came from the WWE. Before the ESPN+ deal Jones was averaging an absolutely pathetic 500k a PPV. Jones is not even a top 3 all time LHW draw

B.S. Mike Tyson was a much bigger star than Conor. Not even close. Bet 50% of the general population has never heard of Conor .

Post Tyson's PPV numbers. Conor the MMA fighter is the one who holds the all time PPV record in boxing lmao. You are an old-timer who doesnt know any better. "Get off my lawn." Conor is a much much bigger star then Tyson ever was. Especially in today's age of social media. Tyson wasnt even a bigger star then Oscar you tool lol

ConorWinsTheRematch -
TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

And LHW is weak because it's a shit division. Stats alone prove this. LW alone has 4x the amount of fighters on the roster. LHW has the least amount of fighters of any division (along with HW). It proves just how shallow LHW is. When everyone says LHW is shallow ITS A FACTUAL statement. It's because there arent that many men that big, and of that tiny percentage, not that many big men will ever be talented, and an even smaller percentage of those tiny percentages will even go into fighting. All the real talent goes to the lower weight classes in MMA. All the real talent is at the lower weight classes. Jones became exactly who he was because of how shit LHW has ALWAYS BEEN. Jones got a title shot because of an injury. LHW didnt have enough depth to find someone else more experienced for the shot. Jones while in the middle of his run was constantly defending against MWs because of how shit LHW has always been. Jones rarely if ever defended against opponents who had more then a 3 fight winning streak. All it took to get a title shot at garbage shallow LHW was 1 or 2 wins lol. That's how weak and shallow LHW has always been. Jones didnt make anything look weak. LHW has always been incredibly weak. Its the weak shallow LHW division, which made Jones look good (and look much better then he actually ever was) "tiny organism in a microscopic puddle of water" = Jones at LHW

I won't bother reading any of this trash. Your username and join date says it all. I should have never bit on your first troll post. 

1 Like
TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

I won't bother reading any of this trash. Your username and join date says it all. I should have never bit on your first troll post. 

Delusional ass newb. The only one here posting thrash is you. I never shoudve responded to your trolling dumb ass. Talk about you projecting. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the same deluded nutbag who claimed that beating a multiple losses Shogun is more impressive then beating a 10 year undefeated p4p#1 Aldo. Everyone else can see what a fucking retard you are. Go back into your cave. These deluded Jones fanboys. Yikes

TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
TFK_Snowman -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

When people can't respond to the facts, when they cant refute anything you laid out in the facts, this is the kind of dumb trolling responses you get. Let his concession be known as an admission. You cant refute what I say because I simply only speak the truth. That's why people can only name call me instead. The neutral readers can see how much I'm owning these trolls and shills 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

McGregor, much bigger draw

And that's why this would never happen. Jones has to main event. 

ConorWinsTheRematch - 
cantuna4u -

It is actually how the UFC does things.

It saves them having to debate and argue with different stars about where their belt defence should be on the card.

At one point Tim Sylvia was saying publicly he told Dana if he wasn’t going on last after Ken vs Tito (2 or 3?) then he wasn’t going on at all. I’m sure there were other instances.

They put in place rules that championship fights are the headline events by default.

If they have events where multiple championships are being decided, then they do it in order of weight class.

In Conor’s case it really doesn’t matter since they’ll just have him main event a card that has no championship fights scheduled. Similar to 244 where Diaz vs Masvidal was top of the card and no championship fights on the card. (yea, yea it was for the BMF belt lol)

Should totally be Jones but McYap.... I mean McTap will likely cry, Dana will come out with a statement that "McNut is such a beast" and "Jones was never my friend", which would then lead to Conor headlining. 

ConorWinsTheRematch -
Turbo54 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
cantuna4u -

Post Tyson's PPV numbers. Conor the MMA fighter is the one who holds the all time PPV record in boxing lmao. You are an old-timer who doesnt know any better. "Get off my lawn." Conor is a much much bigger star then Tyson ever was. Especially in today's age of social media. Tyson wasnt even a bigger star then Oscar you tool lol

Your full of shit dude. All time ppv records top 3 are all Mayweather and not the Conor fight. 4 and 5 are Tyson and conor vs nate is # 6.

1 Like

NBKFanForLife on his 100th new account, still going strong with the madness I see. This guy is a raging lunatic, but I find it hilarious he truly believes the shit he pumps. Guy admits that social media is a benefit of today's world, yet he claims McGregor is a bigger name than Tyson. Mike Tyson in his prime the whole gd WORLD knew his name! That's without social media! The whole fucking world knows who Mike Tyson is, he was like the Michael Jordan of boxing in his prime. There were 3 Mikes that ruled the world. Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, and Michael Jackson. Foh trying to claim some fraud who had a moment fighting midgets, and who benefited from the UFC doing the heaviest amount of overpromotion for one guy we've ever seen, was a better draw than Tyson. All that hype overload pumped by UFC, and yet his peak still came riding off of Floyd Mayweather's coat tails. Floyd Mayweather is the reason Conor had any eyeballs in boxing, Floyd Mayweather has commanded the highest pay per views before he fought Conor, and there's a fucking reason why Floyd Mayweather took the lion's share of the money. Floyd was the A side. McGregor should worship the ground Floyd walks on, because without Floyd it would have taken him an entire lifetime to make the money Floyd blessed him with in one night. Floyd blessed him, not the other way around. Those views were for Mayweather, McGregor was just lucky to be the guy he chose. He could have chose a bum off the street and ppl would still watch. Fuck your delusional adoration of your false god. A flash in the pan he was. It's near blasphemy to compare him to a true legend in Iron Mike. We're nearly 30 years in the future from Mike's prime, and ppl still talk about the guy. Conor won't even be a talking point in 10 years. Do we still talk about Ronda Rousey? And she was far more accomplished than this hype job. End of discussion.

1 Like