Jon Jones & McGregor same card. Who headlines?

Set up 2 octagons in the arena and have them fight similateously.

1 Like
KnockoutThoughts -

NBKFanForLife on his 100th new account, still going strong with the madness I see. This guy is a raging lunatic, but I find it hilarious he truly believes the shit he pumps. Guy admits that social media is a benefit of today's world, yet he claims McGregor is a bigger name than Tyson. Mike Tyson in his prime the whole gd WORLD knew his name! That's without social media! The whole fucking world knows who Mike Tyson is, he was like the Michael Jordan of boxing in his prime. There were 3 Mikes that ruled the world. Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, and Michael Jackson. Foh trying to claim some fraud who had a moment fighting midgets, and who benefited from the UFC doing the heaviest amount of overpromotion for one guy we've ever seen, was a better draw than Tyson. All that hype overload pumped by UFC, and yet his peak still came riding off of Floyd Mayweather's coat tails. Floyd Mayweather is the reason Conor had any eyeballs in boxing, Floyd Mayweather has commanded the highest pay per views before he fought Conor, and there's a fucking reason why Floyd Mayweather took the lion's share of the money. Floyd was the A side. McGregor should worship the ground Floyd walks on, because without Floyd it would have taken him an entire lifetime to make the money Floyd blessed him with in one night. Floyd blessed him, not the other way around. Those views were for Mayweather, McGregor was just lucky to be the guy he chose. He could have chose a bum off the street and ppl would still watch. Fuck your delusional adoration of your false god. A flash in the pan he was. It's near blasphemy to compare him to a true legend in Iron Mike. We're nearly 30 years in the future from Mike's prime, and ppl still talk about the guy. Conor won't even be a talking point in 10 years. Do we still talk about Ronda Rousey? And she was far more accomplished than this hype job. End of discussion.

DAAAAAAAAWAYUM!!!

END OF MUTHAFUCKIN DISCUSSION FA REEL!!!

THAT IS HOW YOU KO A NUMBNUT!!!!

1 Like
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

Mcgregor doesn't appear anywhere but the main event. Jones is a marvel to watch, Mcgregor is a spectacle. Not even close. 

Yeah Jones was a "marvel" to watch when he was outclassed by someone his size in Gus. Jones sure was a "marvel" when he got a gift decision over a MW reject who was crippled. Does Jones even have 1 win on his overrated resume that compares to Conor's 13 second humilation of a p4p#1 Aldo? Conor competes and wins in the most talented stacked divisions in MMA history. Jones competes in the weakest division in MMA history. Conor>>>Jones. Plus Conor is the biggest draw in MMA history which overrides everything regardless 

Dickhead. I'm saying Mcgregor. Wind your sad little neck in. No need for a 10000 word response. 

colubrid1 - Set up 2 octagons in the arena and have them fight similateously.

I've always felt it would be fun to have the smaller guys fighting in a smaller octagon suspended from the arena ceiling while the bigger guys fought in the regular one

Lol is this a serious question? Conor main events over any MMA fighter. Anyone denying this is just being emotional. 

1 Like
Stin -

Cocaine.

This. The snort head lines.

SickEye -
SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Lol @ Jones headlining  . Does  anyone saying Jones understand fooking business? Connnor is the draw /thread.

Conor haters dont abide by logic or reason. They allow hate to blind them like the weak "men" they are. 

I'm certainly not a Connor hater my friend. Quite the opposite. It's just facts, champions will always headline over contenders. Simple. Now if mcgregor was still champ then I reckon he'd probably headline above Jones as he's the bigger draw

Nate vs Conor 1 (non-title) headlined over Tate vs Holm (title fight). Special circumstances but still. 

I think it's obvious why though

ConorWinsTheRematch -
SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Lol @ Jones headlining  . Does  anyone saying Jones understand fooking business? Connnor is the draw /thread.

Conor haters dont abide by logic or reason. They allow hate to blind them like the weak "men" they are. 

I'm certainly not a Connor hater my friend. Quite the opposite. It's just facts, champions will always headline over contenders. Simple. Now if mcgregor was still champ then I reckon he'd probably headline above Jones as he's the bigger draw

Conor could have 10 losses in a row, hes still getting main event over Jon fucking Jones who's not even the biggest draw in LHW history lol. You have to be completely deluded to think otherwise. It's about if you move the needle, and no one comes close to moving the needle like Conor does. It's that cut and dry. No ifs and or buts. Btw Conor vs Nate headlined over a championship fight so history proves that I'm on the right side of the arguement. You're simply delusional. And claim to not be a hater all you want, actions speak louder then words and your actions are clear 

If anyone else on this forum called me delusional then maybe I'd take notice. Champs over contenders. Ps Connor gets beat 9 times out of 10 against khabib. Also fact

1 Like
SonnendbySilva -
SickEye -
SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Nate vs Conor 1 (non-title) headlined over Tate vs Holm (title fight). Special circumstances but still. 

I think it's obvious why though

For sure, but they did technically break their own rules about title fights headlining. They set the precedent!

Turbo54 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
cantuna4u -

If they were both champs, I would assume the heavier weight class would headline.

Since when did this stupid talking point become a thing? All the biggest highest drawing fights were lower weight class fights. The biggest draws in all of combat sports have been lower weight class fighters. From Oscar to Pacquiao to Canelo to Conor. The heavy weights have never mattered. It's just marketing to get people interested in big awkward oafs. Conor is the biggest star in combat sports history and hes a FW/LW. the only HW who's ever even drawn in MMA was Lesnar and that was because he came from the WWE. Before the ESPN+ deal Jones was averaging an absolutely pathetic 500k a PPV. Jones is not even a top 3 all time LHW draw

B.S. Mike Tyson was a much bigger star than Conor. Not even close. Bet 50% of the general population has never heard of Conor .

This

1 Like
Boom Boom Mancino - 
colubrid1 - Set up 2 octagons in the arena and have them fight similateously.

I've always felt it would be fun to have the smaller guys fighting in a smaller octagon suspended from the arena ceiling while the bigger guys fought in the regular one

That settles it. You need to approach the UFC to replace Dana

I'd hope they'd be fighting each other in the main event. 

Turbo54 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Turbo54 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
cantuna4u -

If they were both champs, I would assume the heavier weight class would headline.

Since when did this stupid talking point become a thing? All the biggest highest drawing fights were lower weight class fights. The biggest draws in all of combat sports have been lower weight class fighters. From Oscar to Pacquiao to Canelo to Conor. The heavy weights have never mattered. It's just marketing to get people interested in big awkward oafs. Conor is the biggest star in combat sports history and hes a FW/LW. the only HW who's ever even drawn in MMA was Lesnar and that was because he came from the WWE. Before the ESPN+ deal Jones was averaging an absolutely pathetic 500k a PPV. Jones is not even a top 3 all time LHW draw

B.S. Mike Tyson was a much bigger star than Conor. Not even close. Bet 50% of the general population has never heard of Conor .

Post Tyson's PPV numbers. Conor the MMA fighter is the one who holds the all time PPV record in boxing lmao. You are an old-timer who doesnt know any better. "Get off my lawn." Conor is a much much bigger star then Tyson ever was. Especially in today's age of social media. Tyson wasnt even a bigger star then Oscar you tool lol

Your full of shit dude. All time ppv records top 3 are all Mayweather and not the Conor fight. 4 and 5 are Tyson and conor vs nate is # 6.

Its unreal how delusional people are. Liberalism destroyed America. Now people argue when they are clearly in the wrong. Now people let emotion dictate everything. Weak weak men. "But my alternative facts." Conor vs Floyd did 4.6 million globally. Conor holds the record in boxing. What part of that do you have trouble understanding? You must be slow. It's ok. I will work with you. Conor is a far bigger star than Tyson ever was, as numbers prove this. Tyson only ever did big numbers against Lewis and Holyfield. Those were considered superfights in boxing, and yet neither came close to Conor's numbers in boxing, when Conor did a superfight. The common person didnt even know about Tyson until he bit Hollyfields ear off and that became national news. Tyson became infamous for controversy, more so then anything else. Conor became the biggest star in MMA ever based off his actual fighting merits and his rise to the top. Beating Mendes on short notice. Beating Aldo the way he did. The first to capture 2 belts. Conor is famous for actual fighting accomplishments. Tyson is not. Tyson lost all his big PPV fights (all 2 of them lol). Tyson is not only over rated as a draw, hes insanely over rated by people like you who dont know any better about boxing. Tyson is not even a top 10 all time HW. He beat no one in their prime

KnockoutThoughts -

NBKFanForLife on his 100th new account, still going strong with the madness I see. This guy is a raging lunatic, but I find it hilarious he truly believes the shit he pumps. Guy admits that social media is a benefit of today's world, yet he claims McGregor is a bigger name than Tyson. Mike Tyson in his prime the whole gd WORLD knew his name! That's without social media! The whole fucking world knows who Mike Tyson is, he was like the Michael Jordan of boxing in his prime. There were 3 Mikes that ruled the world. Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, and Michael Jackson. Foh trying to claim some fraud who had a moment fighting midgets, and who benefited from the UFC doing the heaviest amount of overpromotion for one guy we've ever seen, was a better draw than Tyson. All that hype overload pumped by UFC, and yet his peak still came riding off of Floyd Mayweather's coat tails. Floyd Mayweather is the reason Conor had any eyeballs in boxing, Floyd Mayweather has commanded the highest pay per views before he fought Conor, and there's a fucking reason why Floyd Mayweather took the lion's share of the money. Floyd was the A side. McGregor should worship the ground Floyd walks on, because without Floyd it would have taken him an entire lifetime to make the money Floyd blessed him with in one night. Floyd blessed him, not the other way around. Those views were for Mayweather, McGregor was just lucky to be the guy he chose. He could have chose a bum off the street and ppl would still watch. Fuck your delusional adoration of your false god. A flash in the pan he was. It's near blasphemy to compare him to a true legend in Iron Mike. We're nearly 30 years in the future from Mike's prime, and ppl still talk about the guy. Conor won't even be a talking point in 10 years. Do we still talk about Ronda Rousey? And she was far more accomplished than this hype job. End of discussion.

You are a raging schizophrenic busdriver lmao. Anything you call me means nothing to me. It holds no weight, when its coming from you. Loser lol! For everyone else not aware. This is the same cuck who said he could outbox Conor. He literally claimed that he was going to kill Conor for "everything that Conor did" to his beloved Aldo. He should be locked up in a padded room. The man is a legit deluded paranoid shizophrenic who also claims conspiracy theory when ever Conor wins a fight, and proves him wrong. I use to say that he wasnt even man enough to give Conor his credit, and ever admit when he was proven wrong, but I now know, its simply because hes legit mentally ill. this isn't forum talk, or me exaggerating. He's legitimately sick in the head. Just search his post history during and after Conor beating Aldo. What a pathetic sight it was.

Anyway, I see your little balls grew back, and now your puffing out your little bird chest again. You always go into hiding when you get humilated, then come back when you think enough people have forgotten. Just like you ducked NarlyPersian, then disappeared, only to come back when you thought enough people had forgotten about it. You pathetic little bitch. I will make sure no one forgets how you ducked NarlyPersian. Everyone beat you over the coals about how much of scared little bitch you were ducking Narly, after how tough you try to talk over the internet. NarlyPersian saw right through your fake internet persona, called you out, and you tucked your little 2 inch weenie between your legs like the bitch you are. You were considered the laughing stock of the UG. Oh no, people havent forgotten about that. 

I've already destroyed you and humiliated you on so many occasions, Its eady work. No matter what you say, at the end of the day, you are shizophrenic and you drive a bus for a living Haha. I will always win you fucking complete failure at life lol. You are what happens when weak men raise weak men. Your dad had weak junk sperm and it created another bitch in you. Keep wasting your life away hating 24/7 on Conor while you drive busses for a living. You have such a completely miserable pathetic life. I wouldn't even wish your life on my worst enemy.

1. Floyd vs Berto BOMBED. It was Conor who rejuvenated Floyd's career. Floyd was not getting those same numbers without Conor. Conor was the Aside who was doing bigger numbers. Floyd vs Marcos and Berto all bombed. While Conor was routinely pulling in 1+million against lesser names. it was Floyd who needed Conor to sell which is why Floys actively sought Conor. Conor was the star. Maymac was all because of Conor. Conor was the center attention of all the hype and dominated all the discussion leading up to the fight. You can hold on to what ever alternate reality you want you shizophrenic bus driver but the reality is that Floyd vs Berto did 350k buys while Conor vs Alvarez did 1.4 million. Conor was the far bigger star heading into the fight who was bringing far more to the table. Floyd was nothing but boxing's biggest leech who leeched off other big names to sell. Floyd could never see by himself while Conor always did. Conor is the biggest star in combat sports history. Let that continue to eat away at your meaningless worthless existence you fucking bus driver for a living lmao.

stainlesssteel -
KnockoutThoughts -

DAAAAAAAAWAYUM!!!

Stop lol. How did he destroy me? What facts did he bring to the table? It was all opinion based. It was all insane obsessive ranting based on nothing but pure emotion. Hes disturbed. heres a friendly reminder, if you are going to ride someones nuts that hard, let it be someone who actually does something, and not just an anonymous stranger online lol. Do you even know his disturbed history? Hes legit mentally ill. Dont enable him 

SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Conor could have 10 losses in a row, hes still getting main event over Jon fucking Jones who's not even the biggest draw in LHW history lol. You have to be completely deluded to think otherwise. It's about if you move the needle, and no one comes close to moving the needle like Conor does. It's that cut and dry. No ifs and or buts. Btw Conor vs Nate headlined over a championship fight so history proves that I'm on the right side of the arguement. You're simply delusional. And claim to not be a hater all you want, actions speak louder then words and your actions are clear 

If anyone else on this forum called me delusional then maybe I'd take notice. Champs over contenders. Ps Connor gets beat 9 times out of 10 against khabib. Also fact

Apparently the only other person on the ug that is not delusional is his other personality....thelionfag.

ConorWinsTheRematch -
KnockoutThoughts -

You are a raging schizophrenic busdriver lmao. Anything you call me means nothing to me. It holds no weight, when its coming from you. Loser lol! For everyone else not aware. This is the same cuck who said he could outbox Conor. He literally claimed that he was going to kill Conor for "everything that Conor did" to his beloved Aldo. He should be locked up in a padded room. The man is a legit deluded paranoid shizophrenic who also claims conspiracy theory when ever Conor wins a fight, and proves him wrong. I use to say that he wasnt even man enough to give Conor his credit, and ever admit when he was proven wrong, but I now know, its simply because hes legit mentally ill. this isn't forum talk, or me exaggerating. He's legitimately sick in the head. Just search his post history during and after Conor beating Aldo. What a pathetic sight it was.

Anyway, I see your little balls grew back, and now your puffing out your little bird chest again. You always go into hiding when you get humilated, then come back when you think enough people have forgotten. Just like you ducked NarlyPersian, then disappeared, only to come back when you thought enough people had forgotten about it. You pathetic little bitch. I will make sure no one forgets how you ducked NarlyPersian. Everyone beat you over the coals about how much of scared little bitch you were ducking Narly, after how tough you try to talk over the internet. NarlyPersian saw right through your fake internet persona, called you out, and you tucked your little 2 inch weenie between your legs like the bitch you are. You were considered the laughing stock of the UG. Oh no, people havent forgotten about that. 

I've already destroyed you and humiliated you on so many occasions, Its eady work. No matter what you say, at the end of the day, you are shizophrenic and you drive a bus for a living Haha. I will always win you fucking complete failure at life lol. You are what happens when weak men raise weak men. Your dad had weak junk sperm and it created another bitch in you. Keep wasting your life away hating 24/7 on Conor while you drive busses for a living. You have such a completely miserable pathetic life. I wouldn't even wish your life on my worst enemy.

1. Floyd vs Berto BOMBED. It was Conor who rejuvenated Floyd's career. Floyd was not getting those same numbers without Conor. Conor was the Aside who was doing bigger numbers. Floyd vs Marcos and Berto all bombed. While Conor was routinely pulling in 1+million against lesser names. it was Floyd who needed Conor to sell which is why Floys actively sought Conor. Conor was the star. Maymac was all because of Conor. Conor was the center attention of all the hype and dominated all the discussion leading up to the fight. You can hold on to what ever alternate reality you want you shizophrenic bus driver but the reality is that Floyd vs Berto did 350k buys while Conor vs Alvarez did 1.4 million. Conor was the far bigger star heading into the fight who was bringing far more to the table. Floyd was nothing but boxing's biggest leech who leeched off other big names to sell. Floyd could never see by himself while Conor always did. Conor is the biggest star in combat sports history. Let that continue to eat away at your meaningless worthless existence you fucking bus driver for a living lmao.

I think I really set him off this time guys.

You know how I know I own your soul? Because look at how hard you reach when I come at you DIRECTLY. I'm driving my points straight up the gut, straight to the bucket for the easy 2. You need to reach and bring in other ppl, discussions between men in separate States to make yourself feel better. Discussions from years ago, and yet that's the desperation I bring out of you. That's feminine bro..lol. I love how you project too, because you obviously know you're delusional and kinda retarded, but you'll call everyone else the crazy one. I've seen your interactions with everyone else. The same old shit. Rinse, recycle, repeat. I've made you create about 5 different new accounts with how badly I've embarrassed you on here over the years. I'm still just KOT. That speaks volumes in itself. You were humiliated SO BADLY that you disappeared and came back with new screenames, always after throwing one of your epic meltdowns up. ^^ Kind of like this one. It's quite sad how defenseless you are. I've invited you to stop groping and swallowing Narley's nuts, and show us how it's done. You should show me what it's like to be a man, catch a flight to the Bay Area, and come get these hands. Show me bro.. you're a tough guy right? You've ignored it everytime. You like to talk, but you're a hypocrite who would never take a flight either. I'm a bus driver who makes more money than you, is happier than you, and I stand on my own two as a man. You're some clown on Instagram whose whole life revolves around Conor's nutsack. It's not just a forum thing with you, it's your real life huh "MMABALLER13"..hahaha Hilarious! We saw your picture bro.. you little bitch you.  I don't "MeToo" the next mf looking for support, you've been using NarleyPersian's in a desperate attempt to garner support, a weakling needing a crutch, because I put you on the ropes everytime. That's a bitch tactic.

1 Like
BringBackGoldy -
SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
SonnendbySilva -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
phatcat -

Apparently the only other person on the ug that is not delusional is his other personality....thelionfag.

Lol.. everyone else is the crazy one to crazy ppl. This guy is like a cornered cat. Batshit crazy..

ConorWinsTheRematch -
stainlesssteel -
KnockoutThoughts -

DAAAAAAAAWAYUM!!!

Stop lol. How did he destroy me? What facts did he bring to the table? It was all opinion based. It was all insane obsessive ranting based on nothing but pure emotion. Hes disturbed. heres a friendly reminder, if you are going to ride someones nuts that hard, let it be someone who actually does something, and not just an anonymous stranger online lol. Do you even know his disturbed history? Hes legit mentally ill. Dont enable him 

I destroy you everytime. I know how to make you snap..lol I own you little bitch. 

3 Likes