Source? Phone Post 3.0

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

It's true...it's on UFC twitter Phone Post 3.0

This time it's true. Phone Post 3.0

Of fucking course Phone Post 3.0

He should now be forced to fight Gus and DC at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

Bitchassness Phone Post 3.0

Ssssssooooo fkn pissed.

I havent jerked off cause I was saving my load for this fight!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Fuuuuiuuuuuuu Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Seems like every fight I look forward to gets canceled or rescheduled. Phone Post 3.0

His ankle looked like thunder from big trouble in little china ffs. Phone Post 3.0

AllNightLong - Ssssssooooo fkn pissed.

I havent jerked off cause I was saving my load for this fight!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - Damn. Seems like every fight I look forward to gets canceled or rescheduled. Phone Post 3.0
This... sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Weak!

His leg is weak Phone Post 3.0

Fuck fuck fuck. At least we will have a healthy Cormier by then. Phone Post 3.0

I feel bad for all the people with booked hotels and flights. Phone Post 3.0

FFS 5 months to wait.

Allen Hood - Not surprised what's this the 3rd fight in a row Jon has done this ??? Lol Phone Post 3.0
Not a Jones fan but did what? Gus got hurt canceling the last fight and Jon just fought Glover in a pretty tough fight. And fought only a couple of months after that nasty toe injury from the Chael fight. I'm bummed the fights not happening too but injuries happen. Just sucks DC was willing to fight with a bum knee but I guess we don't know how bad it is. Phone Post 3.0

they just announced random drug testing too right? hmmmm?

I remember Jon talking about his warrior spirit in a few fights, can any help me recall? Phone Post 3.0