JON JONES " Ready To Go "

3 Likes

He’s going to come back and maim one of the few elite heavyweights with an oblique kick.

translation: his 2 year suspension is up and we are looking to make some money off him now

7 Likes

or jones is broke

Doubt he’d be broke. Jones is the type of dude to have money and not even help his family.

2 Likes

2 nfl brothers least we forget

He won’t pass the drug test.

1 Like

This must be it right?!

1 Like

dont care

1 Like

ya all gunna watch

2 Likes

It’s always the same with Jones. He whines about wanting more money, sits out forever and then realizes he’s spent all his money on cocaine and then finally decides to come back and fight. What about needing a big pay raise? Did you just forget about that?

What a shit head

He’s following the Mayweather model of ‘retired until broke’

1 Like

I don’t like him but want him to win via head kick KO just to see the shit storm it will cause.

2 Likes

Jon Jones appears to be inching closer to making his heavyweight debut.

After Jones vacated his light heavyweight belt following his win over Dominick Reyes, he said he would be moving up to heavyweight. Yet, nearly three years later he has yet to make that move. However, ‘Bones’ had been bulking up and now took to Instagram to release a video of him training.
“Right now I’m exactly where I need to be, I’m excited to see myself in a few months when things actually start to ramp up. Feeling sharp across the board,” Jones wrote on Instagram.

As of right now, Jones does not have his heavyweight debut booked but he has been vocal in saying he wants Stipe Miocic, with the fight likely happening this year. Dana White has also said that is the fight he wants to make.
“Jon Jones is ready to go,” White said on The Jim Rome Show. “We’re just waiting for an opponent. It’s either going to be Francis [Ngannou] depending on how long his knee is going to take to recover or Stipe Miocic… It’s very interesting because I’m a huge believer in ring rust. But for all the negative things you could say about Jon Jones and his personal life and things that have happened, he’s the best. He’s definitely the best of all time.”

Jon Jones (26-1 and one No Contest), as mentioned, has not fought since UFC 247 when he beat Dominick Reyes. Prior to that, he beat Thiago Santos and Anthony Smith by decision to defend his belt after scoring a TKO win over Alexander Gustafsson to reclaim his light heavyweight title after his suspension.

lol what the fuck is that video?

3 Likes

no one cares Jon

3 Likes