Jon Jones says that Jesus is his biggest supporter

Instead of saying he is Jesus' biggest supporter.

My God this underlying narcissism.

Either way, Jon Jones is a great fighter. Regardless of how I feel about him as a person, it is a fact that he has unmatched talent and physical attributes. Like it or not he'll be king at LHW for a long time and is a future legend of the sport.... I don't think anyone at LHW can beat him.

I have to keep reminding myself that a lot of ppl hated Ali too back in the day.

Is this seriously the best you can come up with? The fight ended like 30 minutes ago.

If I had every physical gift imaginable given to me at birth id think Jesus has a crush on me too.

if so jesus is a dick.

Yes, Jesus please continue to ignore the suffering of the people in Japan, Palestine, Africa, but please continue to help Jon Jones to choke people unconscious and Tim Tebow win games. That's clearly much more important.

If anything these Christard said was true, the best you could say about Jesus is that he has some f*cked up priorities.

on a side note Rogan said "jesus " is  an ancient assyrian word that means  gods jizz.

okay maybe rogan was refrencing this guy john m. Alegro and the book "the mushroom and the sacred cross". I really gonna have to read that sometime.

well what do you know a link. http://www.mediafire.com/?m0mdnljmfuj

32Hunter -  if so jesus is a dick.

Lmao Phone Post

Granpa - Yes, Jesus please continue to ignore the suffering of the people in Japan, Palestine, Africa, but please continue to help Jon Jones to choke people unconscious and Tim Tebow win games. That's clearly much more important.

If anything these Christard said was true, the best you could say about Jesus is that he has some f*cked up priorities.

you are dumb.

easy to say during a fight.

What about al-shabaab force starving millions of children in Somalia.

NO he is not.

He is morally awake.

Anyone can come to a moral epiphany.

Anyone.

That what makes humanity so special.

Hey Jon Jones ...

WestBuiltAMountain - Religion makes no sense to begin with. Just let the guy thinks what he thinks. Religion is kind of a 'we're special because god made us' ego trip to begin with. 

one day when you're older you'll realize this couldn't be further from the truth, and you'll remember this post.

TimeToCrush - Jesus gives and takes life and He single-handedly saved the world for us. He's a much bigger supporter of us than we are of Him.

For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Mark 10:45

Well if you're going to believe the "myth" lets at least get our facts straight:

1. Jesus didn't actually die
2. Jesus wouldn't have to sacrifice anything if his "Dad" wasn't a psychopath who required a blood sacrifice to appease his ego.

It's amazing to me how anyone can read that story and take "god is love" and "god is great" out of it. It's no wonder most of you are Republican.

Mookie Blaylock - 
Granpa - Yes, Jesus please continue to ignore the suffering of the people in Japan, Palestine, Africa, but please continue to help Jon Jones to choke people unconscious and Tim Tebow win games. That's clearly much more important.

you are dumb.

I may be but I'm still smarter than you.

TimeToCrush - Jon Jones gives and takes life and He single-handedly saved the world for us. He's a much bigger supporter of us than we are of Him.

For even the Son of Yoshizo came not to be subbed but to sub others and to give his neck as a ransom for many.
Mark 10:45

Fixed.

Mookie Blaylock - 

you are dumb.

No he isn't

32Hunter -  if so jesus is a dick.

Hahahaha!

I commented on that in the other thread.