Jon Jones Scrum - Response to being called a Brat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUj_V8TVcHA

Jon speaks about his drive to be the face of this generations great athletes including his aspirations to be up there with the likes of Lebron James. He also speaks on his ever improving training camp and includes his response to Gustafsson claiming he is a "brat in an adult body.

What do you guys think? Does Bones deserve the mainstream attention, and the world wide recognition of a Lebron James?

I think he should keep talking until people's heads explode. MMA fans are bullies, he should be tired of being critiqued at this point. Time to reverse course.

This is what he should have been doing all along. The whole chtistian and good boy who snitches on people was not a very appealing look. This is not a positive look, but atleast people talk about him more.

He is starting to learn how to play the game Phone Post

man meets fate - 

This is what he should have been doing all along. The whole chtistian and good boy who snitches on people was not a very appealing look. This is not a positive look, but atleast people talk about him more.

He is starting to learn how to play the game Phone Post

Yeah i agree, I feel like he's not as concerned with his public image and he's starting to come across as a bit more genuine.

missssta -

this dude is 26 years old.

Incredible. He really is something else...i have nothing but respect for the man.

FInally! 

It looks like he is too tired to put on the act we are used to seeing or something has changed.

Good interview either way.

He needs to go full heel. People don't like him, but you don't need fans to sell PPVs you just need people who want to see you get beat up.

Mustard Tiger - 
missssta -

Hey thanks, Was trying to figure out how to embed the video into the forum but couldn't figure it out. If anyone knows please let me know for future posts.