Jon Jones should fight Cain now!

Neither of them have belts! None of the drama that comes with a champion defending his belt after a loss and all that. I don't care that Werdum vs Cain 2 is "allegedly" happening. Let's go. Phone Post 3.0

Stfu you pokemon. Phone Post 3.0

Werdum vs Jones IMO Phone Post 3.0

Level up first you little bitch than we can talk Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP - Level up first you little bitch than we can talk Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Perfect time for a superfight for Jones. You gotta know he'll get the belt again, and there's no room for superfights in a Dana White UFC. So why not cash in on some big fights before taking the belt?

I'd like to see Jones vs Anderson too, but I seriously doubt Anderson would take that fight.

^Anderson's gotta check the dick pill market first.

If JBJ makes his return and chooses HW that'd be awesome. I like to see him fight someone first then get the winner of Cain vs. Werdum. Phone Post 3.0

jgiveshead - Perfect time for a superfight for Jones. You gotta know he'll get the belt again, and there's no room for superfights in a Dana White UFC. So why not cash in on some big fights before taking the belt?

I'd like to see Jones vs Anderson too, but I seriously doubt Anderson would take that fight.

Cmon man, I love Anderson but he'd get tooled by Jones so hard

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - Stfu you pokemon. Phone Post 3.0
Hey dude come on... Phone Post 3.0

Brozef - 
jgiveshead - Perfect time for a superfight for Jones. You gotta know he'll get the belt again, and there's no room for superfights in a Dana White UFC. So why not cash in on some big fights before taking the belt?

Cmon man, I love Anderson but he'd get tooled by Jones so hard

Yeah, you're right. I was being nostalgic. I think there was a time where this fight was interesting though (pre-Weidman), but the Anderson mystique is mostly gone :(

Gotta catch em all Phone Post 3.0

Machamp -
Bunch of racists up in here. Phone Post 3.0

Jones should fight for the LHW title first. He's never lost the belt and if he wins his title defense streak stays intact.

Machamp - 

Hahaha

jgiveshead - Perfect time for a superfight for Jones. You gotta know he'll get the belt again, and there's no room for superfights in a Dana White UFC. So why not cash in on some big fights before taking the belt?

Why do people want to see Anderson get the fuck beat out of him so desperately?

Do you guys actually think he has a chance? Phone Post 3.0