Jon Jones.... Take notes

Anderson Silva is taking on anyone, even fights that he's supposed to win. It's a lose-lose situation for him, yet he's taking the fight anyway. I'm sure that fighting in Brazil and the money he'll make is great, but he's still fighting. Can you imagine the extremely small chance that he loses? He's still fighting. This is why people still respect him even after the Maia debacle. Take notes, Jonny. Silva is showing you how it's done. Phone Post

I agree.

LOL at lose lose situation. Taking the easiest fight of his UFC career and getting a big payday

HenryO - LOL at lose lose situation. Taking the easiest fight of his UFC career and getting a big payday

Where in the world do you get the idea that Bonnar will be an easier fight than Patrick Cote, Travis Lutter, Thales Leites, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Chris Leben, or James Irvin?

Are you crazy? Phone Post

HenryO - LOL at lose lose situation. Taking the easiest fight of his UFC career and getting a big payday

You forgot to take your Joe Rogan pills this morning, didn't you?

Bonnar is a lot like Griffin. I'm interested in seeing how well he does against Silva. 

formerspook -
HenryO - LOL at lose lose situation. Taking the easiest fight of his UFC career and getting a big payday

U mad? Phone Post

Stepping up to take on Bonnar yet he wouldn't step up and defend his belt against Weidman... Phone Post

How is it lose lose? Bonnar is on the longest streak at 205 other than Jones and is a massive 205. Silva will be significantly smaller. Bonnar has never been KO'd or subbed his only loses are decisions minus two cut stoppages. And one was a headbut (accidental). He will get plenty of respect if he beats Bonnar. Phone Post

Alpha World Peace - 
HenryO - LOL at lose lose situation. Taking the easiest fight of his UFC career and getting a big payday

Where in the world do you get the idea that Bonnar will be an easier fight than Patrick Cote, Travis Lutter, Thales Leites, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Chris Leben, or James Irvin?

Are you crazy? Phone Post

Could give you Irvin. But other then that a 35 year old Stephan Bonnar poses zero risk at all to Anderson Silva

formerspook - Anderson Silva is taking on anyone, even fights that he's supposed to win. It's a lose-lose situation for him, yet he's taking the fight anyway. I'm sure that fighting in Brazil and the money he'll make is great, but he's still fighting. Can you imagine the extremely small chance that he loses? He's still fighting. This is why people still respect him even after the Maia debacle. Take notes, Jonny. Silva is showing you how it's done. Phone Post

Shut up. This situation is extremely different and can't be compared. Phone Post

Agree with OP Phone Post

I like this fight.

WAR BONNAR!

Alpha World Peace - 
formerspook -

U mad? Phone Post

Not mad at all. Just noticing that someone didn't really understand what I meant when I said "lose-lose".

UGCTT_MexiCain AmeriCain - Stepping up to take on Bonnar yet he wouldn't step up and defend his belt against Weidman... Phone Post

This right here. Phone Post

His last fight was Griffin at 205. This fight is karmic.

I didn't know Silva took this fight on 8 days notice.

gurftron - I didn't know Silva took this fight on 8 days notice.

No Shit.. It's a bit over four weeks, bout the same time frame as Jones was given to face Belfort. The obvious details are a bit tricky for the OP. Phone Post

punchyone - 
gurftron - I didn't know Silva took this fight on 8 days notice.

No Shit.. It's a bit over four weeks, bout the same time frame as Jones was given to face Belfort. The obvious details are a bit tricky for the OP. Phone Post

This.  People looking for any reason to bash.  

Jones taking a fight against Vitor with a month's notice is different from Andy taking a fight with Bonnar on a month's notice? Hm. Phone Post