Jon Jones tweet on USADA

Jon only needs cocaine and weed. Phone Post 3.0

GOKUJITSU - How long until this tweet is gone? Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully it stays there. It's true. Phone Post 3.0

Bofbro -

He's right, but he looked the worst he's ever looked in his first fight under USADA

He looked soft out of shape? Like Werdum, vitor, Alves, etc did? Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes -
GOKUJITSU - How long until this tweet is gone? Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully it stays there. It's true. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed it is. The days of horse steroids in Brazil are over Phone Post 3.0

:) Phone Post 3.0

The undisputed king of tweet and delete Phone Post 3.0

While I agree with, Jones. I don't think he should be casting stones. Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - The undisputed king of tweet and delete Phone Post 3.0

His Twitter has Snapchat rules, he's just that far ahead of the game.

RML - Big talk from a guy that's broken far worse laws.
That's the connection you made? Smh I don't even know what to say. Phone Post 3.0

chilz - While I agree with, Jones. I don't think he should be casting stones. Phone Post 3.0
I would think the same Phone Post 3.0

Funny thing for him to say after his last performance, did he not think about that before posting that comment? Obviously he was throwing a shot at brazilians but if anyone didn't look the same it was him what a putz

chilz - While I agree with, Jones. I don't think he should be casting stones. Phone Post 3.0

you mean rocks right?

It is very entertaining to see the way these guys look after testing

bonnie -

I think Jones could save a puppy's life, and people would still find a way to hate him for it.

Or he could set up a photo op holding it by the toe like he did that purse snat....nevermind I am just a mindless hater Phone Post 3.0

lotta soft bodies sucking wind tonight

more to come, for sure

inf0 -
chilz - While I agree with, Jones. I don't think he should be casting stones. Phone Post 3.0

you mean rocks right?
LOL Phone Post 3.0

If I were in charge, fighters would get fined for not taking excessive amounts of PEDs. I want a dangerous freak show, not a safe sport. Phone Post 3.0

at least Jon is strong

People acting like since John has broken laws he can't have an opinion. That's the GOAT speaking, dummies.

Bofbro -

He's right, but he looked the worst he's ever looked in his first fight under USADA

Are you sure it had nothing to do with being rusty for not fighting for a year? Phone Post 3.0