Jon Jones tweet on USADA

He was CLEARLY talking about the American opponents.

Brazilians won almost every fight.

If you want a sense of how long a line of coke lasts in someone's system, hit the timer when Jon jones posts something and stop the timer once the tweet is deleted. Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades -

Funny thing for him to say after his last performance, did he not think about that before posting that comment? Obviously he was throwing a shot at brazilians but if anyone didn't look the same it was him what a putz

You mean the fight where he looked just as big of not bigger than before and was still able to lift and slam a huge 205er in the 5th round? Styles make fights and OSP's length and power kept Jones cautious. Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Lmfao Brazilians Phone Post 3.0

I know man. It's great that almost no Americans have been caught in MMA or other sports.

Since he was busted by the USADA for cocaine metabolites Jon Jones entered a drug rehab program, crashed his car and broke a pregnant womens arm, ran from the scene of the crime, had his belt stripped, was involved in another police altercation and put in the slammer for a bit, returned and had a lackluster performance against a fighter lots of people haven't even heard of and who was stepping in on a few days notice....

Seems like the Brazilians aren't the only ones impacted by the USADA, no?

VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

Funny thing for him to say after his last performance, did he not think about that before posting that comment? Obviously he was throwing a shot at brazilians but if anyone didn't look the same it was him what a putz

You mean the fight where he looked just as big of not bigger than before and was still able to lift and slam a huge 205er in the 5th round? Styles make fights and OSP's length and power kept Jones cautious. Phone Post 3.0

When people get busted for cocaine, one of the strongest stimulants known to man, and realize they can't use it any longer guess what - they tend to get bigger.

very true..so many guys are deflated with love handles..wtf..Werdum looked sloppy and lethargic out there last night and hes the hvwt champion?

CanadaDry - 
VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

When people get busted for cocaine, one of the strongest stimulants known to man, and realize they can't use it any longer guess what - they tend to get bigger.

Can you link us to scientific studies where people used to do cocaine, and then became bigger and stronger from discontinuing usage?

FrontBroRian -
CanadaDry - 
VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

Can you link us to scientific studies where people used to do cocaine, and then became bigger and stronger from discontinuing usage?

It is well established that (A) stimulants increase metabolism and (B) metabolism plays a major role in fat loss and muscle gain. There are numerous studies on this that I'm sure you could find on your own.

Whether there's one addressing your specific question is something maybe you can look up and get back to us with a little report or something? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

CanadaDry - 
FrontBroRian -
CanadaDry - 
VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

It is well established that (A) stimulants increase metabolism and (B) metabolism plays a major role in fat loss and muscle gain. There are numerous studies on this that I'm sure you could find on your own.

Whether there's one addressing your specific question is something maybe you can look up and get back to us with a little report or something? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

You said "when people get busted for cocaine, they tend to get bigger."

So are you now admitting that you are fuckin retarded and were talking out of your ass?

Like Jon should talk after his last performance.

Ministry of Truth - Like Jon should talk after his last performance.

He won every round on all score cards. One judge even gave him a 10-8 round. His slams and takedowns looked better.

Grown men, following Jones's every tweet, looking for reasons to be outraged. Sad!

FrontBroRian - 
CanadaDry - 
FrontBroRian -
CanadaDry - 
VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

So are you now admitting that you are fuckin retarded and were talking out of your ass?

I can't speak for the guy, but I'm pretty sure he's saying that when you are on cocaine regularly you have a tendency to not eat as often and therefore stay thin, and once you have been busted and quit using you are going to gain weight.

I have no idea how true that is or isn't, but I'm pretty sure that's what he was getting at and I'm not really sure what was hard to understand about that...

Why did Jones have low test levels before 182? Hmmm Phone Post 3.0

FrontBroRian -
CanadaDry - 
FrontBroRian -
CanadaDry - 
VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

If someone stops taking a stimulant that increases metabolism, then their metabolism will slow down.

What about that do you find confusing? This isn't controversial lol Phone Post 3.0

SaintVon Barksdale -
FrontBroRian - 
CanadaDry - 
FrontBroRian -
CanadaDry - 
VinegarStrokes -
TakinAllFades -

I can't speak for the guy, but I'm pretty sure he's saying that when you are on cocaine regularly you have a tendency to not eat as often and therefore stay thin, and once you have been busted and quit using you are going to gain weight.

I have no idea how true that is or isn't, but I'm pretty sure that's what he was getting at and I'm not really sure what was hard to understand about that...
Appetite suppression, along with an increased metabolism. There's a reason why there aren't any fat crack heads.

And of course there's nothing difficult to understand about it. The dude is just an idiot Jones nuthugger. Phone Post 3.0

Only 50 something comments from the Jones hate train crowd? I guess you're losing steam huh haters? Phone Post 3.0

cesarmilan - Only 50 something comments from the Jones hate train crowd? I guess you're losing steam huh haters? Phone Post 3.0
At this point he will never be loved and admired by the way he so desperately desires to be loved. Haters have won. Phone Post 3.0

Death Beast - Says the guy that trains with Reem and Romero? Phone Post 3.0
Romero looks the same post USADA so unsure what you're getting at, plus reem is still KOing people soooo....