Jon Jones: "Twilight:New Moon is my favorite movie

http://www.heavy.com/post/jon-bones-jones-interview-1909

Favorite Movie?

Jon Jones: Twilight (laughs).

That might have to be the title of this interview, “Jon Jones Hearts Twilight!”

Jon Jones: Go ahead. I represent for Twilight. I’m not scared. New Moon actually.

entertainment,movie,film,movies,twilight,new moon,twilight new moon,taylor lautner,taylor,lautner

I still can't believe my sister camped out to see those fags walk the red carpet

I'm not satisfied. Is he Team Edward or Team Jacob?

LOL, funny stuff. You have to be a pretty bad mofo like Jones (or gay) to admit that in public.  

well i guess now we know what he Bones (dudes)

lol

It'd probably be my favorite movie too if I got some great theater head during it. I think there might be extenuating circumstances at work here... at least I hope for Bones' sake.

Thought Enter The Dragon would be it

..... and people say war machine has issues???

fiercedragon - 
Ensanity - I still can't believe my sister camped out to see those fags walk the red carpet

i really don't understand this kinda hate...your sister is SUPPOSED to want to see bare chested boys...

Not when she is 32 years old

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1558306

Ensanity - 

Not when she is 32 years old

Cougar Alert!!

32 is a cougar?

My lady is hot, in every sense of the word. She just turned 26 on Nov. 17th. For months leading up to the movie (her b-day), she read all 5 books, and became enthralled. Though we didn't camp out, we did stand in line for 3.5 hours for the midnight showing.  I generally hate being around lots of people, hate shopping, and HATE fucking LINES! I hate going into theaters anymore because of people.

BUT:

I like movies, and I love my woman, so it  was a good night. She's seen it again since, with her mom (Also hot), we've bought the "Twilight" bluray, she's in heaven. She is awesome about all the shit I like to do, so I don't consider it a price to pay at all.

AND:

Tonight is our Six Year anniversary... I'm no dummy.

;)

Kimbos Beard - 
nubs - 32 is a cougar?

lol@that being a question.

Soooo what's a 32 yr old guy called?

TheGoldenRule -  Soooo what's a 32 yr old guy called?

it depends, is he standing in line for 3.5 hours to see twilight?

crunk404 - 
TheGoldenRule -  Soooo what's a 32 yr old guy called?

it depends, is he standing in line for 3.5 hours to see twilight?

Actually stood in line to watch my lady see "The New Moon", but thats just semantics. lol

wow this is almost as offensive as being sponsored by HR.

bad vampire movies are the new boybands.

This is unfortunate.

The title of the article: 

Jon "Bones" Jones: "Tapping Out Jake O’Brien Really Turned Me On."