What Floppy Is Flingin is The Correct

5 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/zYw6FpUqW7MAAAAC/monkey-yawn.gif

2 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

What exactly has been flung?

1 Like

Meh, really not that interesting of a fight. Has Stipe even fought since getting blasted out by Ngannou??

11 Likes

No

2 Likes

https://user-uploads.mixedmartialarts.com/original/4X/c/1/4/c14223a564465c4cd10e5f267d32a992f7b3a845.webp

2 Likes

OH! Yep, confirmed.

1 Like

Jon jones has the best timing of any fighter ever.

He was on the up and peaking when every light heavyweight legend was old and on the slide.

Now he is gunna do it again at hea y ffs.

War Stipe.

14 Likes

Gay.

Not surprising though. Jon has never been a risk taker.

5 Likes

He beat Shogun when Shogun was champ, Lyoto (champ) in his prime, Rashad (champ) in is prime, TRT Vitor, DC (champ) twice, Gustaffson (twice) in his prime, Glover (champ) when he hadn’t lost in 9 years, Bader when he was unbeaten, Santos (right after he SMASHED Blachowicz, Reyes when he was undefeated and Gane in his prime at a higher weight.

That’s pretty legit I would think.

20 Likes

The only time JBJ ducked anyone was the late replacement of chael sonnen. It made no sense. Sonnen wasn’t even training… it made no sense as to why JBJ turned the fight down with the gangster from West Linn

4 Likes

Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

2 Likes

He has a process that he believes in. Late fight replacements don’t fit the process. It has served him pretty well throughout his career. He was always gonna smash Chael. Late notice, full camp, on the moon, in the 2nd round with a broken toe…always.

4 Likes

Just because Shogun was champ, doesn’t mean he was in his prime. 04’ Shogun would have murdered the guy Jones fought.

I think the rest are reasonable though.

Guys can still be winning even at the point that they’re past their prime though. I doubt the Fedor who beat Brett Rogers would beat the Fedor who fought Nog. I doubt the Anderson that Weidman KO’d was still the same as the one that beat Hendo and Franklin. Don’t think the GSP that beat Bisping, or the Bisping that beat Hendo were in their primes…but “(champ)” lol.

Not an argument for those particular names, just saying that I don’t think we need to wait until a guy has been KO’d repeatedly to call them passed their “prime”, like UFC Shogun…or UFC Rampage for that matter…was well past his physical prime and best years but still became champ…was nowhere near '03 Rampage though.

3 Likes

Shogun was the champ and had beaten the undefeated Lyoto to get the title. He was the man and Bones obliterated the man.

8 Likes