Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson official

Via Dana White on Twitter

Just landed in Winnipeg for Evans vs Hendo!! Press conf 2 morrow at 2pm at The Met

— Dana White (@danawhite) June 13, 2013

@danawhite drop the bomb allready! Bones vs. The Mauler this fall! Right?

— puban (@pubisboy) June 13, 2013

@pubisboy yup

— Dana White (@danawhite) June 13, 2013

Any idea when? Phone Post

In the Fall

I guess getting injured and pulling out of a fight is a little better than just changing a division to get a title shot, but both are still pretty dumb.

they are planning a 20th anniversary show and they have 3 big fights on tap and they'll likely use 2 of them for the big show.

cain vs JDS 3.

Jones vs Gustaffson

GSP vs Hendricks.

MMALOGIC - they are planning a 20th anniversary show and they have 3 big fights on tap and they'll likely use 2 of them for the big show.

cain vs JDS 3.

Jones vs Gustaffson

GSP vs Hendricks.

hope you're right

That would get a PPV buy from this guy

Good fight but i would have like to see alex have one more fight before this. Phone Post 3.0

I'm still not sold on Gus but at least it's a fresh matchup Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - they are planning a 20th anniversary show and they have 3 big fights on tap and they'll likely use 2 of them for the big show.

cain vs JDS 3.

Jones vs Gustaffson

GSP vs Hendricks.
Nah, those three are all strong enough to headline on their own. Putting two of those fights on one show wouldn't exceed the revenue of them headlining one ppv each.

Maybe one of the weight classes below 155 would be added for a second title fight but not likely two of their higher drawing ones. Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic Phone Post 3.0

i_shogun_ruas -
crossfire -
i_shogun_ruas - Lame. Gus has nothing for jones. shoulda been Gus vs glover first and glover beats Gus Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
What's so funny, Gus got raped by fuckin Phil Davis imagine what jones is going to do. Phone Post 3.0
That was 3 years ago. Just sayin..... Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - they are planning a 20th anniversary show and they have 3 big fights on tap and they'll likely use 2 of them for the big show.

cain vs JDS 3.

Jones vs Gustaffson

GSP vs Hendricks.
Likely the first two. GSP is his own event. Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - they are planning a 20th anniversary show and they have 3 big fights on tap and they'll likely use 2 of them for the big show.

cain vs JDS 3.

Jones vs Gustaffson

GSP vs Hendricks.

Would be very weird to see GSP not headlining a fight, especially as the co-co-main event. With the exception of UFC 100, it's been a while.

I would hardly call that official. Phone Post 3.0

cain vs JDS 3.

Jones vs Gustaffson

GSP vs Hendricks.
I like this idea Phone Post 3.0

Finally someone from the actual division gets a shot. I was worried Cormier would cut in line like everyone else.

crossfire -
i_shogun_ruas - Lame. Gus has nothing for jones. shoulda been Gus vs glover first and glover beats Gus Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Nothing funny, it's truth. Phone Post 3.0

Easy win for jones but still the right fight to make.

DoomFarmer -
crossfire -
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Nothing funny, it's truth. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post