Jon Jones vs overeem/nganno?

if Jones moved up to heavyweight, what kind of fight would you rather see him in? 

Against a more decorated kickboxer who's pretty legit on the ground, and who's gotten better strategically, and could give him fits everywhere. 

Or against someone who's way less technical, mid grade ground game, but can put almost anyone out with a single punch?  

96 views and not one response. 

What would intrigue you more? 

Jones vs overeem

Or Jones vs nganno?

Francis but reem would be a great matchup too. Jones to heavyweight is something I've looked forward to forever. There is NO ONE in light heavy for him to face and plenty in the heavyweight division.

Stipe

Francis

Reem

Struve 

Walt Harris

JDS

Cain (not sure if he will fight again)

Werdum

Hunt

The list goes on. Kudos to Jones for making the change if he does. Going from light heavy to heavyweight is no easy task. It's not like moving up in the smaller decisions.

We shall see what happens 

Jones vs Overeem

Both matchups would be exciting, Francis bs Jones would be crazy 

Jones vs Overeem is way more interesting stylistically, so many more ways it could go 

However the money is behind Ngannou, so Jones vs Ngannou is way more likely to happen 

card5 -

Both matchups would be exciting, Francis bs Jones would be crazy 

best fight to make in MMA

Overeem is already training to fight Chicken Legs Jones.

![](upload://zMfkIDiq5Q9owqPi8KftccNxwtw.gif)

Ngannou would get outwrestled and submitted.

Overeem is pretty interesting though.

Ngannou for sure, for the sheer who TF knows what could happen.

Not sure Jones could handle Francis bombing forwards. Would have to wrestle to begin and wear him down. I actually think he out strikes and finishes Overeem.

Arlovski

Fuck Jones he is a fucking rat!!!

Ngannou - good entry level HW fight for a fighter of Jones caliber from LHW.

I think he wilts under Ngannous onslaught before getting any meaningful wrestling done.

I reckon Jones beats Overeem 9/10 times. Not an easy fight but he's definitely got the tools to avoid the shots and the movement and reach to pick him off. Ngannou is a much more interesting proposition to me personally as his raw power is a massive gamechanger.

Gareth80 - 

I reckon Jones beats Overeem 9/10 times. Not an easy fight but he's definitely got the tools to avoid the shots and the movement and reach to pick him off. Ngannou is a much more interesting proposition to me personally as his raw power is a massive gamechanger.

haha

sparring with reem is probably why he hasn’t tried HW

9/10 is ridiculous IMO

Ngannou is the last Jon wants to fight. He has the perfect weapon to beat a more skilles fighter. Power. One punch and all Jon's skills go out the window. 

I also wonder how Jon's legs would hold up to a guy like overeem spamming those heavy leg kicks at him. 

Francis would be more exciting pre fight but I think the overeem fight would be a better actually fight. Would love to see both 

IMO he fucked up and said Francis’ name and now he can’t backtrack and take an easier fight.

I think Reem would beat Jones.

It would be a super interesting fight.