Jon Jones wants Mike Tyson in the ring and Octagon

doyouevenufc - 

Jesus christ jones just shut the fuck up. Sounds like youre broke and begging lately

Tyson brought up them fighting first.

Jones responded. Not a huge deal.

God the UG turns into some whiny women whenever he says anything

1 Like
R1WARRIOR -

The old man is dangerous, and, a fight is a fight, anything can happen. Pappy Tyson could win both by violent KO. 

Jon will eyepoke him until Tyson bites his ear.

Why are people crying about Jones response?

Tyson is still mega famous and called Jon out by name.

Jones responsed with the standard ‘I’ll box you if you’ll get in the octagon’.  What else was he supposed to say?

1 Like

Obviously this was cleared with mike before he opened his mouf. They’re both doing this for publicity 

Dead President - 

Obviously this was cleared with mike before he opened his mouf. They’re both doing this for publicity 

“They’re both doing this for publicity”

^ And some of the big money the public is willing to pay to watch these freak show fights. But this one is not gonna happen.

ScreenName22 -

In boxing, even today, Mike Tyson would absolutely fucking destroy Jon Jones. I have zero doubts about that. Mike may not be as good as he once was, but he's as good once as he ever was. Not a chance in the world that Jone's doesn't go to sleep.

Tbh Jones is a dream fight for Tyson. It would definetly generate pretty huge numbers (both boxing and mma fans would tune in). It would also definetly help "prove he's back" since beating an undefeated dominant UFC champion in his prime is something. But its arguably the easiest fight he can get unless he fights someone even older than himself.

Jones is amazing at MMA because he's good everywhere, but his biggest weakness has always been his hands. If you remove his ability to eye poke, his ability to wrestle, and his ability to kick, he's a boxer's wet dreams. Seeing Tyson's most recent videos, he does seem to be in pretty good shape and he sure as hell still has top notch technique. It also seems to be a favorable matchup for him. Tyson was always good at crushing tall lanky guys who didn't have the power to hurt him back.

ScreenName22 - 

In boxing, even today, Mike Tyson would absolutely fucking destroy Jon Jones. I have zero doubts about that. Mike may not be as good as he once was, but he's as good once as he ever was. Not a chance in the world that Jone's doesn't go to sleep.

Ok Toby

ScreenName22 - 

Respectfully disagree. Mike’s skills fell off very sharply before he retired. He was getting pounded by absolute nobodies. I don’t know what kind of shape he’s in, but I’m pretty sure those T-Rex arms don’t pack the punch they once did. And could he even land them past Jone’s 84 in. reach and much quicker reflexes??

Lennox Lewis was playing with him when they fought. He was disrupting and actually ‘catching’ Tyson’s punches. He totally destroyed a toothless Tyson.

Tyson might KO Jones. But I’m nowhere near as sure as you are.

It’s just as possible that Jones would be pawing Tyson’s forehead and keeping him at length, with poor old Mike swingin wildly in the air like a kid being schooled by his Dad.

Any jawin they do back n forth is for views, not interested in these 2 goin at it even a lil bit, let's get back to reality

ScreenName22 - 

I absolutely love Tyson. He’s one of my all-time favorites, possibly even my #1 favorite. That being said, he’s 53 and has a very young man’s style. His peak was right around when Jon Jones was born.

Corn Pop - 
doyouevenufc - 

Jesus christ jones just shut the fuck up. Sounds like youre broke and begging lately

Tyson brought up them fighting first.

Jones responded. Not a huge deal.

God the UG turns into some whiny women whenever he says anything

Ha ha. I really agree. JBJ is one of the most narcissist person ever, and I dislike him a lot, but damn LOL With people on here he can never do anything right.

53 or not, it’d take balls to BOX Tyson for any MMA fighter. Come on now. And Mike is right that JBJ would make more money this way.

"It's a sad statement about MMA fighter compensation when the arguably UFC G.O.A.T. calls out a 53-year-old boxer, who retired 15 years ago, on a losing streak. There's a reason Canelo Alvarez, 29, isn't calling out Royce Gracie, who is the same age as Tyson."

how many ppvs would bones sell with bellator?

now do tyson against a nobody in his own promotion....

<span rgb(255,="" 255,="" 255);"="">now you understand how prices are a reflection of demand

Tyson at 53 probably still beats Jones in straight up boxing.  Take the MMA out of Jon and you won't have much of a threat.  No spinning shit, no oblique kicks, no eye pokes, what's left fren?  Amazing hands?  Nah...