Jon Murphy v. Jeremy Ashley (Video)

Jon Murphy should have lost the fight....

1. Jason got into the reffs face and Jon and his corner should have been kicked out.

2. His MMA career is going to be a fucked up one due to his eye. The fight should have been stopped. Guy has 1 eye as it is. Any corner that has a bit of brains would know to say "Fights Over".

beast06 - Jon Murphy should have lost the fight....

1. Jason got into the reffs face and Jon and his corner should have been kicked out.

2. His MMA career is going to be a fucked up one due to his eye. The fight should have been stopped. Guy has 1 eye as it is. Any corner that has a bit of brains would know to say "Fights Over".

I don't think Guido is capable of saying anything but,"You're retarded!"

http://www.mmatko.com/jason-guida-vs-mike-russow-fight-video-adrenaline-mma/

I dont know how to post a video..

Russow vs Guida. from 2 weeks after primetime.

ttt for Jeremy "The Guinea Pig Experiment" Ashley!

dafamouskine - Ha glad to see Jeremy Ashley lose this fight..this lady who brought him over to Hilo hyped him up and i checked his record on Sherdog and laughed beat anyone who had a losing record and lost to winning records..guy came out to Hilo to train and honestly think he was semiretarded....was always talking sh*t to the guys at our gym, and one night he was sparing with Kendall Grove and he told Kendall that Tanner was gonna knock him out...it was fun watching the rest of the sparing session for that round!! hahaha

and who are you???

beaverslayer - http://www.mmatko.com/jason-guida-vs-mike-russow-fight-video-adrenaline-mma/

Two observations from watching the video of Russow vs Guida. One, Guida is fucking ripped. And two, Guida showed a lot of heart by waiting 4 to 5 seconds to tap when caught in a half-ass guillotine.

Im a nobody who trains jiu jitsu out in Hilo!! hahaha

Jeremy Ashley would never talk shit to Kendall or about Kendall.

He would, however, do so to Kendall's pet guinea pig.

Fabes - Jeremy Ashley would never talk shit to Kendall or about Kendall.

He would, however, do so to Kendall's pet guinea pig.

HAHA you would know huh, i was there to see it all happen

Prove it.

I dont know how i can prove it, unless i get Kendall to somehow get an account on here, but if you talk to anyone who trains in Hilo on here ask them about it!! haha

The burden of proof is on you.

Until you prove it, you have lied to everyone on mma.tv.

dafamouskine - Im a nobody who trains jiu jitsu out in Hilo!! hahaha

I kinda got that, and for some reason I kinda think I know who you are, but why do you just come out and tell me.  Talk a lot of shit behind a mudname and think you are cool.  Maybe we should just settle this next time I come out there.

And Fabes, It was a fucking rodent.  Ugly, dirty, black rodent.  I was just trying to give it an oppertunity it would never have had normally.  How many guinea pigs have you seen on the moon.

dafamouskine - I dont know how i can prove it, unless i get Kendall to somehow get an account on here, but if you talk to anyone who trains in Hilo on here ask them about it!! haha

And i think Kendall does have a account on here.

Fabes - The burden of proof is on you.

Until you prove it, you have lied to everyone on mma.tv.

I have no reason to lie to anyone, its the truth, ask Jeremy about it

Why don't you ask Jeremy?

Me thinks he's closer than you think.

Sean McCorkle - 
beaverslayer - http://www.mmatko.com/jason-guida-vs-mike-russow-fight-video-adrenaline-mma/

Two observations from watching the video of Russow vs Guida. One, Guida is fucking ripped. And two, Guida showed a lot of heart by waiting 4 to 5 seconds to tap when caught in a half-ass guillotine.

lol at me

I made this post 13 days ago..

What I dont get was that he was off the Primetime show because he was on TUF. That show was for 205lb guys..

He weighed 241 on Friday(adrenaline). How the hell did he put on 40lbs in a month?

"How the hell did he put on 40lbs in a month?"

It's not that hard dude.

You just need to really focus on your diet. 

beaverslayer - I made this post 13 days ago..

What I dont get was that he was off the Primetime show because he was on TUF. That show was for 205lb guys..

He weighed 241 on Friday(adrenaline). How the hell did he put on 40lbs in a month?

Maybe he didn't make weight for TUF.