Jonathan Koppenhaver's Wishlist

Hey ya'll! War Machine has made a wishlist on Amazon. So if you would like to donate to an attempted murderer/rapist/domestic abuser or as he likes to call himself a "christian" go on over to Amazon and buy him gifts!! 

Amen.

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/22TO0S7LV9M0/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_ztcpxbX5WWEDX

No.

So far it has one item, a book about how when things get tough, an angel will come help guide you. I wonder if an angel guided his beating and rape of Christie Mack.

Didn't look at the list, but I bet he has a flashlight on his in list. If I was in prison that'd be the first thing on my list. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you guys so much reading is my only outlet while I'm in here and I will be updating the list periodically.

John Geiger's last book, The Third Man Factor: Surviving the Impossible, explored an extraordinary idea: that people under enormous stress, sometimes at the edge of death, experience a sense of an incorporeal being beside them, who encourages them to survive. From the response of hundreds of readers around the world, it became clear to Geiger that explorers and adventurers were not the sole recipients of such interventions.

The Angel Effect is a phenomenon encountered across the world and shared by men and women, the religious and the non-religious, throughout history. When faced with physical assaults; after terrible car accidents or airplane crashes; during events like shark attacks or bank heists; or in the midst of long illnesses or persistent, gnawing loneliness, average people often encounter a benevolent being who can offer advice and provide solace-even save their lives.

The Angel Effect recounts the moving personal stories of everyday people who have experienced this phenomenon and examines its spiritual implications and neurological basis. Geiger also asks whether we can train ourselves to access the effect at will. With a journalist's eye, and inspired by both his research and his own experience with the Angel Effect during a time of great loss, Geiger creates a gripping account of a very human miracle.

Damaynevent - Didn't look at the list, but I bet he has a flashlight on his in list. If I was in prison that'd be the first thing on my list. Phone Post 3.0

no, it's a hardcover book.*

* that he's probably going to cut a fleshlight sized hole into all the pages so he can hide his fleshlight when not in use.

A despicable human being.

May an Angel fly past and drop a shit on his face. Phone Post 3.0

For some reason I'd like to send him a framed autographed picture of Christy Mack getting triple penetrated by non-Caucasian dudes.... Phone Post 3.0

Where do you even get this information op? Phone Post 3.0

Zen - For some reason I'd like to send him a framed autographed picture of Christy Mack getting triple penetrated by non-Caucasian dudes.... Phone Post 3.0
Considering your namesake, that is truly a Zen thought. Vu. Phone Post 3.0

How many wife beater t-shirts is he asking for?

Does this guy have any fans left? Is there anyone out there that is really like "yeah, I'm really a fan of THAT guy"

Beer and Hotdogs - Where do you even get this information op? Phone Post 3.0

Every now and then I get bored and go read his tweets. I feel a lot smarter afterwards, I highly recommend everyone do it once a month. 

I'd rather donate a gift to a crackhead and watch them ruin and break whatever it is before it's even used properly.

Does Christy Mack have her own line of sex toys. I'd be down to buy him a replica vagina of Christy for him. Phone Post 3.0

Fleshlight imo..

I might send him a picture of me doing regular activities like going to work, staying up late, drinking booze not made in a toilet, along with any news articles I can find showing how happy Christy Mack is without him

WrestlingSucks - I might send him a picture of me doing regular activities like going to work, staying up late, drinking booze not made in a toilet, along with any news articles I can find showing how happy Christy Mack is without him
Good idea. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty interesting how horrendous mother fucking pieces of shit find God only after getting locked up. Phone Post 3.0

SporkChop - You're all trashing war machine for his mental problems, IMO.

He's a good guy that got caught up in some bad stuff and I hope that he turns his life around. Phone Post 3.0
You're gonna need this vote up to avoid winter Phone Post 3.0