Joneisha mad that cop points gun at her

Her video:

Police bodycam:

It is a felony stop for a stolen car. He pointed the gun at the ground. She is also mad that they released their video since she is now being "harassed" even though she already posted hers.

4 Likes

Subbed for later when I can watch the videos

Later

lol, girl has a gofundme going so she can relocate

I honestly thought you were making a joke with the title, but that's actually her name.....yikes.

5 Likes

...and the right to record is implied by the 14th amendment

55579 - 

I honestly thought you were making a joke with the title, but that's actually her name.....yikes.

I often find this funny/stupid for the simple reason that there are actual African names with real meaning and history behind them which are often times quite beautiful.

But instead...  Joneisha lol.

1 Like

Not sure they needed to release her phone #, address and date of birth to the public by not beeping it out in the film clip. That may be adding to the harassment.

Timbo - Not sure they needed to release her phone #, address and date of birth to the public by not beeping it out in the film clip. That may be adding to the harassment.

Full transparency works both ways.  

Timbo - Not sure they needed to release her phone #, address and date of birth to the public by not beeping it out in the film clip. That may be adding to the harassment.

Damn dude, long time!

55579 - 

I'm not that creative.

Colby Covid19ington - lol, girl has a gofundme going so she can relocate

Lol. Link? 

She’s supposedly relocating for the Army on 30 Jul. Full expense paid move. Sounds like a money grab and could be in trouble with Army if so. 

It could have been worse. What if he held a hair brush to her head?

2 Likes

Media needs to educate liberals about Felony traffic stops 

knockoutfighter -

Media needs to educate liberals about Felony traffic stops 

They are. Its just not a productive type of education.

Fake Pie - 
Timbo - Not sure they needed to release her phone #, address and date of birth to the public by not beeping it out in the film clip. That may be adding to the harassment.

Damn dude, long time!

Yep, been awhile. Did I miss anything?

Timbo -
Fake Pie - 

Damn dude, long time!

Not much 

Damien8003 -
Colby Covid19ington - lol, girl has a gofundme going so she can relocate

Lol. Link? 

She’s supposedly relocating for the Army on 30 Jul. Full expense paid move. Sounds like a money grab and could be in trouble with Army if so. 

This hog is in the Army? 

Fake Pie - 
Timbo -
Fake Pie - 

Damn dude, long time!

Not much 

Damn! You're alive!

That name is so fucked up. In no way is that real Swahili