Jones and Cejudo?

Anyone see the video circulating with Jones wrestling while Cejudo and another gentleman are coaching him?

Your mum has seen the video

1 Like

that’s a good atmosphere for jones or anyone to be around with, training with triple C and the gang

1 Like
1 Like

Let me help you OP:

3 Likes

Hahaha Thanks Rambla

2 Likes

J B you got one job man…and you fumbled the bag.

Idk he looks bloated and like he’s not in great shape imo. Also who’s the fat guy who looks just like Credjo? His brother maybe?

2 Likes

I like Jones getting a different look by training with Cejudo. He’s been talking about buying a house in Arizona a lot lately so makes sense he’s testing the waters.

It looks like Jon’s wife better work on her takedown defense and Cejudo’s gym will make some money off Jon’s presence. You asked :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That’s his older brother Angel, he was a great wrestler himself, just at an extremely tough weight internationally and in the nation as well. He skipped college, like Henry, to concentrate on freestyle. He placed at Nationals a few times.

2 Likes

So you went your way and was putting the same link above mine, lol. Quite a mod, haha! You can keep the props dude, if it makes your day.

Henry makes Jon feel strong.

Angel was a tweener and was too big for what was then 60kg but too small for 66kg. Would have been perfect at 63 but they reshuffled the weights a few years before. Angel actually pinned Kendall Cross at the Schultz tournament one year. He was amazing in high school, only lost once by injury default as a freshman and beat the crap out of everyone after that.

2 Likes

He’s been talking about buying a house in Arizona

We’re full.

1 Like

ANGEL CEJUDO IS ARGUABLY THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN ARIZONA HISTORY

Arguably RBY was better. Undefeated, 4x state champion, NCAA champion. Angel was right up there but it’s like comparing a Ferrari to a Lamborghini. That injury default loss Angel’s freshman year makes all the difference in the world LOL

Putting Gumbys shoulders to the matt is no small feat…

Can’t say it’s not. But as great as Angel was, RBY is something special.