Jones at weigh in looked different

I've prob missed a heap about this today.

I personally think - without judging the outcome that bones will enter the cage like we all expect.

Just curious on opinions on his weigh in behavior, he looked aloof and was acting in a way I'm not used to seeing him act.

At previous weigh ins he was intense and in business mode, polar opposite of this weigh in. Phone Post

hes a pro it doesnt matter what u think he looked like

He's mentally unstable. All the fan hate has gotten to him and he's acting goofy as if he doesn't care as a defense mechanism. It's interesting to see if this will get to him during the fight. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

He's mentally unstable. All the fan hate has gotten to him and he's acting goofy as if he doesn't care as a defense mechanism. It's interesting to see if this will get to him during the fight. Phone Post

Agree....if truth be told, I bet the fans turning on him and getting showered with boos really bothers him. Unlike someone like Bisping who seems to relish that kind of role, I think Jones wants to be liked. Before he was that guy everyone loved. He seemed ackward in how he was trying to play along with the thumbs up and thumbs down bit.

i honestly think your the biggest troll on the forum .Defenatly the biggest hater.Im not a JOnes fan but he has dominated every single fight he was in and showed zero nerves or anything that effects him from dominating

lol @ mentally unstable.

Don't feed the troll. Phone Post

I thought he looked relaxed and confident

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - He's mentally unstable. All the fan hate has gotten to him and he's acting goofy as if he doesn't care as a defense mechanism. It's interesting to see if this will get to him during the fight. Phone Post

I think its all.gotten to him... not in the sense of him losing the plot. But more the point that he has so much pressure at the moment he doesn't feel comfortable so he is dealing with it as best he can.

The irony is I think he's more natural because he's not thinking about what he should portray, he's just "getting " through it all so he can get to the fight.

Still don't like him. But he'll beat vitor it's not gunna break him or anything. The cage is where he.will break! Phone Post

Looked fine to me, was handling the crowd very well too. He made a mistake in some people's eyes, in some people's he did what was right. It behind him, time to move forward. No point in dwelling on the past IMO Phone Post

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - To me he actually looked a lot more calm and more likable, took the boos with some humor and joked about having to go near Dana.

Dana didn't seem happy with what JBJ had to say at the presser yesterday - anyone got a link to the presser for iPhone? Phone Post

Download the UFC.tv app Phone Post

I think he's just taking awhile to mature and learn to roll with the fame game.

That said, nothing seems to shake him in the cage, he's a killer. Phone Post

Winston Wolf - hes a pro it doesnt matter what u think he looked like

He'll look like a newborn calf when the old new old new Vitor rocks him tonight. Phone Post

you troll alot but I think your right this time. He is trying to play all this off and joke around but inside he is hurting.

Winston Wolf -
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  He's mentally unstable. All the fan hate has gotten to him and he's acting goofy as if he doesn't care as a defense mechanism. It's interesting to see if this will get to him during the fight. Phone Post

i honestly think your the biggest troll on the forum .Defenatly the biggest hater.Im not a JOnes fan but he has dominated every single fight he was in and showed zero nerves or anything that effects him from dominating

Hey dummy. I predicted that jones would run thru Vitor. I never "hated" on his ability u fool. But if u think all of this is not getting to him you are oblivious. Phone Post

It's called being in denial, being on the brink of realising it and putting on a brave face.