Jones brought in Yoel Romero...

Wink just posted that they are sparring this morning.

6 inches shorter than OSP with 8 inches less reach. Not that it matters much because Jones seems to be the GOAT, but odd choice to prep for OSP, no?

Yoel Romero and his manager are as stupid as they come!!
Yoel is under suspension, hello!

Morpheus1976 - Yoel Romero and his manager are as stupid as they come!!

Can you train on suspension? 

Probably brought him in for Cormier. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Probably brought him in for Cormier. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't look like he flew over until two days ago.

Not easy to find a southpaw sparring partner on this short notice. And i think he was brought in to get Jones used to OSPs speed

12SixElbow - 

not with people who have a bout coming up.

http://combatsportslaw.com/2015/08/05/usadaufc-anti-doping-policy-and-consqequences-of-prohibited-association/

GSPsShadyHandWraps - Not easy to find a southpaw sparring partner on this short notice. And i think he was brought in to get Jones used to OSPs speed

Oh shit, I didn't think of that, well played.

Morpheus1976 - 
12SixElbow - 

http://combatsportslaw.com/2015/08/05/usadaufc-anti-doping-policy-and-consqequences-of-prohibited-association/

Oh shit.

Imagine the training sessions. Awesome for both. Phone Post 3.0

Wonder how JJ does wrestling only. Phone Post 3.0

GSPsShadyHandWraps - Not easy to find a southpaw sparring partner on this short notice. And i think he was brought in to get Jones used to OSPs speed

this but more his footwork and timing then speed. they both have that style with there hands low almost looking lax on the outside but can swoop in with a sneaky unorthodox strike and totally mess your brainmatter up

Morpheus1976 - 
12SixElbow - 
    <br />
    <p>
        <span class="User-345621" id="userPost56811250"><span class="User-273318" id="userPost56811199">Can you train on suspension?&nbsp;</span></span></p>
</blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-345621" id="userPost56811250">not with people who have a bout coming up.<br />
<br />
http://combatsportslaw.com/2015/08/05/usadaufc-anti-doping-policy-and-consqequences-of-prohibited-association/</span></blockquote>

thanks for answering and providing the link.  I knew I had heard or read somewhere that a suspension means staying away from all active pro fighters and trainers, but I couldn't quite remember where or what the details really were.

"In short, the UFC Anti-Doping Policy prohibits all athletes from associating with any “Athlete Support Person” (defined to include “any person assisting an athlete in preparing for a Bout” who is serving a period of ineligibility under the policy."

Wrestling101 - Wonder how JJ does wrestling only. Phone Post 3.0

you know...jon jones lost a wrestling tournament to matt riddle

he hasnt specifically improved his straightforward wrestling since training MMA, yoel probably hasnt either but he was an olympian.

no punches or subs and just going for it for 5 mins yoel would have him dominated. submission only jones play defense til yoel shows the first sign of gassing then turns it up 500%

12SixElbow - 
Morpheus1976 - 
12SixElbow - 

Oh shit.

oh shit? there are no repercussions for jon jones on any level. big or small. if they could fine nick diaz for this they would and somehow try to promote conor mcgregor with it...outside of what happens when the cage door lock this is a circus performance of a entertainment avenue (lets not carried away and use the word sport)

anyway, seems to me how that rule reads, Jon Jones may be exposing himself to issues with the AC as well.  I would think his team is on top of that, but who knows?  

12SixElbow -
Morpheus1976 - 
12SixElbow - 

Oh shit.

It doesn't matter. The UFC and athletic commissions look the other way no matter what latest rule or law Jon has broken. Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - 

anyway, seems to me how that rule reads, Jon Jones may be exposing himself to issues with the AC as well.  I would think his team is on top of that, but who knows?  

they are both violating rules, so both can get a fine/sup.

del double

Morpheus1976 - 
Morgz - 

they are both violating rules, so both can get a fine/sup.

TTT