Jones “Confident in 247 win”

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1227155476720345088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

1 Like

You're mad because he thinks he won? Quit being such a baby op. You've been crying about Jones since long before the fight. And many feel he won. It was a close fight

1 Like
Corn Pop - You're mad because he thinks he won? Quit being such a baby op. You've been crying about Jones since long before the fight. And many feel he won. It was a close fight

Nice alt account dumbfuck

oranos - 
Corn Pop - You're mad because he thinks he won? Quit being such a baby op. You've been crying about Jones since long before the fight. And many feel he won. It was a close fight

Nice alt account dumbfuck

Huh? Dude you’re crying because Jones said he feels he won. Reyes thinks he won too. I guarantee you won’t see a thread where some triggered pussy is mad he feels that way.

Out of all the things to get upset at over Jones, this is an odd one. Also you’re late to the party. Kirik started a thread 2 days ago where Jones said he felt he won.

1 Like
Gennady Goblin - 

There's not a lot of fighters who think they lost a close fight. 

Lol this. They always say “I felt I did enough to win.” Can’t think of a time I heard “wow I’m shocked the judges gave it to me. I feel I got my ass kicked the whole fight .”

2 Likes

Said the same shit after his others losses 

Bofbro - 

Said the same shit after his others losses 

Said what? That he felt he won when he actually did, you know, win?

I mean Jesus imagine that. The absolute horror

MMA Junkie gave it to him 48-47.

I didn't know what the judges were going to do before the decision was read.

Corn Pop -
Gennady Goblin - 

Lol this. They always say “I felt I did enough to win.” Can’t think of a time I heard "wow I’m shocked the judges gave it to me. I feel I got my ass kicked the whole fight ."

I agree with you. But actually Rampage basically said that after his decision win over Machida. 

Gennady Goblin -

I seem to remember one time when Rampage got a gift decision and said as much after the fight. That's like the only high profile one in the last 30 years of MMA.

Yep. That was the Machida fight. 

Mandible_Claw -

MMA Junkie gave it to him 48-47.

I didn't know what the judges were going to do before the decision was read.

fuck MMA dummies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yL9ozHkNM&start=8&

said the same thing after Gus 1

Knew it was razor close and said so after fight

Then a few days later said it was clear cut and started the revisionist history

Machida did the same thing after Shogun 1…Then the reckoning

If Jones give Reyes another shot I think Jones gets KOed cold

1 Like
Rambo John J -

said the same thing after Gus 1

Knew it was razor close and said so after fight

Then a few days later said it was clear cut and started the revisionist history

Machida did the same thing after Shogun 1…Then the reckoning

If Jones give Reyes another shot I think Jones gets KOed cold

My exact thoughts. Jones wants none of the rematch. Especially soon.

Gartlin - 
Corn Pop -
Gennady Goblin - 

Lol this. They always say “I felt I did enough to win.” Can’t think of a time I heard "wow I’m shocked the judges gave it to me. I feel I got my ass kicked the whole fight ."

I agree with you. But actually Rampage basically said that after his decision win over Machida. 

Yes and then he changed his mind, after watching it again and talking to his coaches. Same as Jones. So the one example you guys can think of isn’t a good example at all.

" For his part, Jackson later said he was wrong in offering Machida a rematch and said he did so only because his head was still ringing from the final round.

It was that series of misfortunes, said Jackson, that skewed his memory of the fight.

“I had just got done getting punched in the face,” Jackson said. "My trainers and everybody told me I won the fight. It was one of those things where I thought I had got my ass whooped because I was just on the ground taking a flurry in the face.

Jackson later said he actually wasn’t even as aggressive as he had wanted to be, but admitted he was pretty happy overall with the performance."

Jones won

MarcusAurelioFan - 

Jones won

Correct…it was very close, and a decision either way wouldn’t have been shocking. But to get triggered and emotional over it going one way just shows one is being, emotional. And the emotions Jones brings out on the UG is like nothing I’ve ever seen before in sports.

JJ: Did i dominate the fight?

yes men : bro u big brother him every round

To everybody saying Jones "won", which of the first 3 rounds has he won? I really can't give any of these 3 to him. Rounds 4 and 5 were both very clear for Jones, but not dominant enough for a 10-8.

Herring in a Fur Coat -
floofy - To everybody saying Jones "won", which of the first 3 rounds has he won? I really can't give any of these 3 to him. Rounds 4 and 5 were both very clear for Jones, but not dominant enough for a 10-8.

2 and 3 could both have gone either way.

This. People giving too much credit to Dom. He did very well and it was a close fight, but every time Reyes got jones on the run and the crowd starting screaming you all assume that meant he won those two rounds. If you go back and watch, look how many significant strokes actually landed in those exchanges. Not many, then in Jones back to moving forward. Don’t get me wrong, I’m ready to see jones lose and that was a close fight, but it wasn’t the robbery everyone is talking about.

Also, this is coming from someone that didn't watch the fight until the day after it happened and had already heard the drama. I went in expecting to see Reyes dominate, and that's just not what I saw. He clearly won the 1st and Jon clearly won the 4th and 5th. The rest is up in the air