Jones: Cormier is a big hater of mine

ChaosOverkill -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The way I heard it Jones started the whole thing with Cormier. Phone Post

Yeah didn't he come out and say "I'm sick of hearing about him he's nothing" or something like that which set COrmier off?

I heard it was before that. Like a year or two before Jones became champ. Phone Post

This is ironic, because the truth is that Jones is actually the one who is a hater of DC, not the other way around. 

Augustus Caesar -

This is ironic, because the truth is that Jones is actually the one who is a hater of DC, not the other way around. 

Yep. Phone Post

Jones is such a clown

PostOPandProudAMA - Lol at not many african americans in the sport. Phone Post 3.0

I think Jonny boy won't be satisfied until the landscape in the UFC resembles that of the NBA.

Cormier looked like dogshit against Mir.

Can't stand him and would love to see JBJ wreck him. Phone Post

I'm going on Twitter to see if Joe Calzaghe wants to go grab a beer and connect on a racial level.

Imagine if Steve Nash called out other white NBA players and said "we should stick together". Very odd comment by Jones suggesting Cormier should at least be respectful to him because they're both black.

Otherwise, I think his comments were pretty much bang on.

MMA Lives Here - I don't see a big issue. From what we've seen Jones and Cormier must have known each other before DC came to the UFC. They don't like each other and he's speaking his mind - isn't that what everyone wanted to do Phone Post 3.0

He's delusional about it, rather than "I'm better than him", It's "I don't respect him as a person" and race baiting.

He has bizarre problems with people personally.

Abrtitans - "We both brothas"

They need to unite against the white devil dominated sport that is mma. Phone Post 3.0

Reminded me of the skit Dave Chappelle did with Wayne Brady: "Us black actors, we gotta stick together man. Black actors..."

Except they were actually joking. Phone Post

Cormier doesn't seem like a hater to me. If anything, he appears to be the opposite of the kind of guy who would hate on a guy like Jon Jones.

Jones could be overestimating his own popularity. The UFC has been very careful when it comes to planning and scheduling his headlining pay per views. UFC athletes in general aren't the household names that other professional athletes are. Phone Post 3.0

"he hasn't really proved much."

Yeah, he only won the arguably most stacked tournament in the history of the sport.

Attila - "he hasn't really proved much."

Yeah, he only won the arguably most stacked tournament in the history of the sport.

He was seeded directly into the semi-finals as a replacement for Overeem. Still impressive to beat big foot and Barnett, but it's hard for me to consider him a tournament winner. Phone Post

<QUOTE>"I think fighting me would be an opportunity of a lifetime for him. I don't think I have much to gain from beating Daniel Cormier because no one knows who he is, and he hasn't really proved much."</QUOTE>

Sounds kind of full of himself. I think Glover is a good challenge for him, despite what Jones thinks. Assuming Jones is still champ after the Gustafsson fight.

bjj red belt - 
RileyPust -

I'm going on Twitter to see if Joe Calzaghe wants to go grab a beer and connect on a racial level.

You're Welsh? Phone Post

That's an ethnicity and a nationality, but not a race.

ChaosOverkill -

The man's brain is not wired to have any humility whatsoever, he thinks that he has changed the world by being alive.

This. I Fuken hate him Phone Post 3.0

I know it won't be popular because Jones is so unpopular here..

..but, Cormier just seems like a jealous little bitch. He can't stop talking about Jones. Yeah, he was an Olympian and that deserves a ton of respect but he still hasn't accomplished shit in MMA when looking at the big picture. He seems like a star high school quarterback who is jealous of the star pitcher during baseball season because the attention isn't on his past accomplishments anymore.

Shut up. Make 205 without nearly killing yourself. Do it at least once but preferably twice and be impressive while winning against top 10 competition. Then you might be ready and deserving.

Otherwise, keep your fat ass at HW and be content with being a gate keeper or man up and fight your boy Cain.

Jones has such a talent for sounding like an irritating, stroppy child. It's really quite something. "I don't respect him as a person," said the hypocritical snake.

The blinding hate is strong with many souls on this thread

Hikikomori - LOL @ preaching Black Unity when the majority of your fans are angry white males. If Jon feels this way he should keep it to him self. The black fighters in MMA seem to all be close with each other. the only guy who they arent close to is Jon Jones.
Lol Phone Post 3.0