Jones could have fought Francis anytime over the last 3 years but announces return the day Francis retires

Look at the date on this one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Logan Paul Reaction GIF by IMPAULSIVE

2 Likes

Yawn….

1 Like

Jones is an asshole but I don’t think he was afraid of Fran.

I also think he will maul Gane

It’s fucking 2023…

That was 3 and half years ago :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Jon had EVERY CHANCE to fight Francis and didn’t. Fans are stupid to say Francis should have just took whatever UFC offered to fight Jon. Francis basically risked it all and fought knowing he needed to win to get the biggest paydays of his life. Yet fans think Francis of all people, with his story was afraid of JJ, lmfao

1 Like

Jon jones ran Francis out of the promotion and the sport

Francis is a possy

Francis? That guy from Deadpool?

1 Like

yeah by not coming back until Francis’ contract was about up, lol…

1 Like

““I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense.”

Jon Jones on why he wouldn’t be willing to fight DC at Heavyweight. Sounds like a guy who would be eager to fight Francis though lol.

I do think Jones would fight Francis now though, with what he learned about these guys’ wrestling in the Gane fight.

I also believe he avoided Francis though.

1 Like

Jones didn’t want to fight Francis
Jones didnt’ want to fight Overeem, he felt it in sparring and put his HW career on a 10 year pause

Jones had to take a break due to excessive “pulsing”

3 Likes

LOL, you so fuking retarded it always surprises me, once Francis left, Jon was literally fighting the next week xD

this, he wasnt sure what Francis is capable of, so Jon was sitting quietly, but once he saw Francis wrestling Gane, he got vocal in 5minutes

1 Like