Jones: Davis took Gustafsson's soul

Bipolar - What a bunch of blind and clueless haters. Do you think Bones gives a shit how those comments make him look to a bunch of popcorn munching MMA geek armchair analyzers? Jon is a lot smarter than you twits give him credit for, and he loves it. This guys is as competitive as they come. He is a student of every aspect of the game, including the mental, and he must think its funny as hell that so many people view him as naïve, weird, unlikeable, and even stupid. Because while you, and even some of his opponents, are distractedly yapping about this silly and trivial gossip, this stone cold killer's mental gamesmanship is flying under everyone's radar assessing everyone's weaknesses and getting inside their heads. If you don't think Jones has planted some questions and doubts in Gus' head and set him up to make some fatal mistakes with those comments, then your brain has checked out. Jon is setting this encounter up masterfully. You may hate his calm, seemingly inflated and almost eerie arrogance, but I can assure you that that level of confidence and dismissive arrogance towards his opposition is a weapon that can plant both doubt and recklessness in his competition, very much like A Silva's mystique helped him defeat so many fighters before they stepped into the octagon.

Pretty much this.....without being such a dick about it. Phone Post

Do these guys get "phrases to say" from the UFC leading up to fights? I swear all these unoriginal fucks repeat each other. Phone Post

ChrisJPN - Jon is really bad at building up his fights to garner more interest. All he does it shit on his opponents/potential opponents and make them sound like they have no chance. He even downplayed Cormier's wrestling. If he wants to make that money he might want to try a different tack.

Lol...Jones said in a recent interview that Cormier was a "decent wrestler"...the motherfucker was an Olympian. Phone Post

Augustus Caesar -

Alexander > Matt Hamill > Jon Jones

Minowaman >Sokoudjou > Nogueira > Rashad > Davis> Alexander > Hammil > Jones

Therefore, Minowa is better than Jon Jones AND Alexander. Phone Post

AssAssassin -
ajjr0ller - 
Augustus Caesar -

Half way through the 2nd round Minowa will come running in, hope the cage fence, and strike Steve Mazagatti with a folding chair. Then it becomes a no rules fight.

Nice try- every Minowa fight is a no rules fight :-) Phone Post

ajjr0ller - 
AssAssassin -
ajjr0ller - 
Augustus Caesar -

Half way through the 2nd round Minowa will come running in, hope the cage fence, and strike Steve Mazagatti with a folding chair. Then it becomes a no rules fight.

Oh I've seen something like this before. This fighter > fighter chain link showed Kimbo I think being the #1 best fighter ever. lol would love to see it again in its entirety.

The_Spider -
ajjr0ller - 
AssAssassin -
ajjr0ller - 
Augustus Caesar -

Oh I've seen something like this before. This fighter > fighter chain link showed Kimbo I think being the #1 best fighter ever. lol would love to see it again in its entirety.

MMath. Used to be a lot more prevalent in mma message boards. Any way, hope this is close to what you're looking for.

Kimbo> Houston Alexander> Sokoudjou > Nogueira > Dan Henderson > Fedor Phone Post

Gap has been fighting without a soul since Serra. Seems to work for him :-) Phone Post

mdrndaysamurai - Gap has been fighting without a soul since Serra. Seems to work for him :-) Phone Post

Ed Herman has never had a soul and he does just fine. Phone Post

Lol I see what u did there... Phone Post

Bipolar - What a bunch of blind and clueless haters. Do you think Bones gives a shit how those comments make him look to a bunch of popcorn munching MMA geek armchair analyzers? Jon is a lot smarter than you twits give him credit for, and he loves it. This guys is as competitive as they come. He is a student of every aspect of the game, including the mental, and he must think its funny as hell that so many people view him as naïve, weird, unlikeable, and even stupid. Because while you, and even some of his opponents, are distractedly yapping about this silly and trivial gossip, this stone cold killer's mental gamesmanship is flying under everyone's radar assessing everyone's weaknesses and getting inside their heads. If you don't think Jones has planted some questions and doubts in Gus' head and set him up to make some fatal mistakes with those comments, then your brain has checked out. Jon is setting this encounter up masterfully. You may hate his calm, seemingly inflated and almost eerie arrogance, but I can assure you that that level of confidence and dismissive arrogance towards his opposition is a weapon that can plant both doubt and recklessness in his competition, very much like A Silva's mystique helped him defeat so many fighters before they stepped into the octagon.
I agree Phone Post 3.0

Shake

N

Bake

Davis With The Finish

Jon always gets the job done and is the #1 p4p fighter on the planet. Even if he is insecure on his feet, he doesn't need stand up when he can take anyone down. I used to hate on Jon but I really find it stupid now. The guy is not losing anytime soon. Cormier is the only person with a chance at 205 (if he can make the cut). Phone Post

If we are talkim stick and move...

Someone pls post the gif of the fighter literslly running full speed thru the cage away from melvin manhoef who was chasing him. Phone Post 3.0

The Brool Story Company - 

"Stick and move is the psychology of an insecure fighter"

damn i wish page would of connected with that last hook. would've sent bones head into the stands

JStrongMMA - 
ChrisJPN - Jon is really bad at building up his fights to garner more interest. All he does it shit on his opponents/potential opponents and make them sound like they have no chance. He even downplayed Cormier's wrestling. If he wants to make that money he might want to try a different tack.

Lol...Jones said in a recent interview that Cormier was a "decent wrestler"...the motherfucker was an Olympian. Phone Post

I totally agree. Someone said "the best thing Floyd Mayweather did in the ring was convince the world Canelo deserved to be in there with him." Jones putting down his opponents and saying they aren't worthy doesn't make me want to spend the money to watch. 

I have no input on his life choices, character, actions or any of the stuff all these threads are about. Just that he needs to sell his fights up instead of putting his opponents down. 

I don't think he trash talks enough. I'm sick of all the p.c. respect bullshit. Its a fucking fight.

"I'M THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THE LAND @ 205 YOU BITCHES COME GET SOME!"

Sell some PPV's, that's what its about.

UFC is losing it's edge