Jones doesn't want Machida rematch

At least he's honest about it. Respect for that. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - At least he's honest about it. Respect for that. Phone Post

Very true sounds like he wants Chael Phone Post

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - He doesnt want that fight because he knows Machida has the tools to take him out. Jon Jones is smarter than we think.

Fight will end the same way, Machida out cold face first on the mat.

Jones will be humbled soon. If I were him I would fight 4-5 times a year so I could make Anderson silva money Phone Post

Masakyst - But he turned down a fight with Anderson Silva where he would have made Anderson Silva money

Umm no.. Silva turned down that fight more than Jones. Phone Post

Smart, but the ufc shouldnt allow him to pick his fights. Id like to see the rematch for one. Phone Post

I want to see machida fight jones again more than any fight Phone Post

guardbr8kr - Holy shit, just lost alot of respect for this dude.

Why for being completely honest? Or was that sarcasm Phone Post

xsrg95 - Well that's okay because HENDO will fight Machida. Phone Post

. Phone Post

caliphornia - I want to see machida fight jones again more than any fight Phone Post

Same its the only guy who somewhat has a chance. Even Jones knows this Phone Post

Alpha World Peace -
Alpha World Peace -
Masakyst - But he turned down a fight with Anderson Silva where he would have made Anderson Silva money

Good point... Phone Post

You would think a high risk, very high reward fight would be better than a high risk, low reward fight... Phone Post

Can u show me where Jones is offered the Anderson fight and then turns it down????? Phone Post

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - He doesnt want that fight because he knows Machida has the tools to take him out. Jon Jones is smarter than we think.

THIS!!!!! Phone Post

ScottCL - Smart, but the ufc shouldnt allow him to pick his fights. Id like to see the rematch for one. Phone Post

Uhh last time I checked they dont. He's just giving his honest opinion and its spot on. Phone Post

guardbr8kr - Holy shit, just lost alot of respect for this dude.

Did you lose respect for Anderson when he didn't want to rematch Chael?

AGC IV - 
guardbr8kr - Holy shit, just lost alot of respect for this dude.

Why for being completely honest? Or was that sarcasm Phone Post

Jones has admitted The Dragon was his toughest fight, now he doesn't want to fight him when his bosses have already said that's who is next in line for a title shot at LHW?

Guy's like BJ, Hughes, GSP, Liddel ect. never ducked a fight.

DoomFarmer - Guess what.

I don't want to buy any Jones fight that is a rematch or any other futile exercise of a fight.

Jones will be a draw to me when he hits the HW division and there are more competitive fights on his horizon.

Until then, provided he gets past Henderson, the LHW situation is dull and lifeless. Phone Post

He still has Glover and Gus to fight granted they dont lose. Phone Post

Machida has the best chance against that smug hypocrite. 

AGC IV - 
Alpha World Peace -
Alpha World Peace -

Good point... Phone Post

You would think a high risk, very high reward fight would be better than a high risk, low reward fight... Phone Post

Can u show me where Jones is offered the Anderson fight and then turns it down????? Phone Post

They're trolling. Anderson said he didn't want the fight so Jones politely said he didn't want it either.

Smh I am disappoint Phone Post

UFC 128 Shogun vs. Jones: 490,000 buys
UFC 135 Jones vs. Rampage: 520,000 buys
UFC 140 Jones vs. Machida: 485,000 buys
UFC 145 Jones vs. Evans: 700,000 buys

UFC 160 Jones Vs. Silva: 1,500,000 buys

You want big money go for it.