Jones: I went 80% versus Gustafsson

pulsar - He did appear to be cruising most of the time. Somewhat believable.

lol @ the hate.

"lol @ the hate"

k troll

Lol Phone Post 3.0

God dammit this fucking douche. He would be so much more interesting if he would drop his (obviously fake as fuck) humble act. If he talked like this all the time without ever trying to qualify every statement with some comment about his fake humility he would be fascinating. It would be like Chael, if Chael was a champion who wrecked people. Phone Post 3.0

How can somebody who's been in the spotlight for this long still be so fucking retarded. He is just legitimately not intelligent.

if you're trying to become a heel, you say things that are over the top, not smarmy douche bag bullshit. As bad as I want to see a rematch of Jones and Gus, I reeeeeaaalllllly hope glover knocks him out.

ChaosOverkill - 
pulsar - He did appear to be cruising most of the time. Somewhat believable.

lol @ the hate.

"lol @ the hate"

k troll

Taking a comment at face value is 'trolling' is it simpleton? Fucking 11ers, just no respect.

I used to like Jones. 

Go Glover

Never liked him. Hope Glover puts him out. Phone Post 3.0

oranos - He's like Chael with zero upsides.

chael has much more upside... like you get to see chael flail around wildly and tap out preemptively after talking a lot of smack.

jones on the other hand, that bastard wont get his ass beat no matter how hard i root for the other guy.

dubate - God dammit this fucking douche. He would be so much more interesting if he would drop his (obviously fake as fuck) humble act. If he talked like this all the time without ever trying to qualify every statement with some comment about his fake humility he would be fascinating. It would be like Chael, if Chael was a champion who wrecked people. Phone Post 3.0
He dropped his humble act long ago.

You have been seeing his true self for a long time now, a huge turd. Phone Post 3.0

Did the other 20% get carried out on the stretcher?

Bahaha big jones fan! Can't say much about this though haha Phone Post 3.0

Jones don't worry, you will achieve 100% against Glover. 100% asleep. Phone Post 3.0

WAR Glover!

I heard you were supposed to go 90% in UFC title fights. Try a little harder next time, Jon Jones.

This fucking guy... Phone Post 3.0

You know nothin' Jon Jones. Phone Post 3.0

This guy lol Phone Post 3.0

He saw this post:

"I used to have a lot of trouble with guys like this. Ultimately, it's the instructors/owners burden to keep everybody safe. Reckless training would lead to unhappy or to injured students. That would lead to bad attendance, which would lead to less training partners, which would lead to crappy classes. That would lead to guys not progressing as well in their training. Not to mention it would lead to less money coming in. No money, we can't pay for a space to even train in. 

I decided to change it up. Now, everyday before rolling, I ask who has any injuries. This helps people remember that some people can't go super hard, and lets the class know we are paying attention, and we're care about safety. After that, I give a speech to the class about our number 1 priority, taking care of your training partners. You let them get hurt, you got nobody to help you out. Then I preface how hard the roll should be by breaking it down like this: 

If you are going to go... 

-100%, it's only if you're fighting for your life against Nazi war criminals, evangelical leftist rapists or an equally threatening foe.
-80% is for fighting for the UFC championship belt.
-70% competing at a friendly Jiu Jitsu tournament. 
-60% solid training for a competition or fight. This is reserved for people who understand the risks of training hard and accept the risks, I keep this separate usually. 
-50% good old competitive everyday training. This is for 90% of the people. Under most circumstances, training at this rate, you should be able to get up and go to work the next day, and train again tomorrow. It's competitive, it's challenging, yet it's good natured, and enjoyable. 

It works pretty well. Anybody else have ways they keep people safe from evil nut jobs?"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2314184/Rolled-with-THAT-guy-today/?pc=19

Then he made his special Werdum face and said "Troll time".

I can't wait for his nuthuggers to try and defend and explain this one.

I swear this guy has uttered 79 of the 100 stupidest comments ever spoken by all professional MMAers in the sport's history.

fuck it. If he is going to be this blatant about it, then I might just have to root for him.