Jones: I would jump at a superfight with Weidman

T Bag - 
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - So the guy who barely makes 205 wants to fight the 185lbs champion. Sweet. Meanwhile Cain is sitting at HW in what would be an actual Super Fight.

I'm starting to get sick of fighters calling people out in lower weight classes. If Jones wants to fight at 185lbs fine. Otherwise why even talk about it? Phone Post 3.0
A) What evidence do you have that Jones "barely" makes 205?

B) how is Jones "calling Out" Weidman when the reporter asked Jones about Weidman speculating on the possibility of this fight?

Relax, it's just a throw away comment. It's not like these guys are going to fight anytime soon Phone Post 3.0

Not only was he asked, but the whole question was based around the fight being in New York. You know involving the two top New York fighters.

Kid_dynamite319 - Lol do people actually believe weidman would beat Jones? hahahahha

Jon Jones would smash weidman, Glover texeria would smash weidman.
Glover isn't that good dude. . Your delusional Phone Post 3.0

If Jones wants to solidify his legacy, he'd be asking for the Cain fight. But instead he'd rather fight the smaller guy. Phone Post 3.0

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 
Kid_dynamite319 - Lol do people actually believe weidman would beat Jones? hahahahha

He is good, just because I said he could beat weidman, that makes me delusional? How does weidman beat him? Jon Jones had a hard time keeping glover down, Jon Jones also had a hard time taking glover down as well. I dont think weidman could take him down based off of that reasoning alone.

Yeah chris outstruck silva and machida but i dont think chris will do well against an aggressive striker with good tdd and hands. I think aggressive strikers are his weakness.

Which is why i believe glover will lite up weidman, he has good hands(better hands than chris) and is aggressive.

Glover has a win over Lister in nogi and Jones had trouble taking him down, he'd beat Weidman imo too. Damn Glover is getting alot of hate just for getting punched in the face 2 times by Bader and Maldonado. Maybe people will realise how good he is after he mauls Davis a'la Rumble

Weidman has to get past Bisping first before he can be considered worthy

Lick Boners - Glover has a win over Lister in nogi and Jones had trouble taking him down, he'd beat Weidman imo too. Damn Glover is getting alot of hate just for getting punched in the face 2 times by Bader and Maldonado. Maybe people will realise how good he is after he mauls Davis a'la Rumble

Lol yeah, I think Glover should have gained some respect after his performance against Jon. Did he get dominated? Yes, but he did much better than a lot of the guys that lost their championship bout against Jon.

Glover will absolutely smash phil davis, I want to see Glover vs AJ. That's the fight to make right there. imo

Kid_dynamite319 -
the islander - 

I don't think Glover, but Jones would definitely give him a hard time Phone Post

I actually think glover has all the tools to dominate him. Glover has good tdd, and good bjj. Even if chris were to drag him down,(which I dont think he could) Chris won't be able to tap him out or do much damage to him. Chris wont even be able to keep him the ground anyways. Glover will push forward take the fight to Chris and outbox him. I dont think Chris will do well against an aggressive striker, especially an aggressive striker with good hands.
I see what you're suggesting. So, is it hard to talk with Vitor's dick in your mouth? Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - Jon better steer clear of Weidman. He would get mauled.

I agree. Chris is strong a fucking ox, has the reach, good wrestling, and far superior BJJ. I don't think Jones knows what he would be getting into.

Kid_dynamite319 - 
OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 

He is good, just because I said he could beat weidman, that makes me delusional? How does weidman beat him? Jon Jones had a hard time keeping glover down, Jon Jones also had a hard time taking glover down as well. I dont think weidman could take him down based off of that reasoning alone.

Yeah chris outstruck silva and machida but i dont think chris will do well against an aggressive striker with good tdd and hands. I think aggressive strikers are his weakness.

Which is why i believe glover will lite up weidman, he has good hands(better hands than chris) and is aggressive.

Chris would run thru Glover like hot butter. It wouldn't even be competitive.

I Wild Each It - 

I agree. Chris is strong a fucking ox, has the reach, good wrestling, and far superior BJJ. I don't think Jones knows what he would be getting into.

Sorry for seeming to attack you once again but come on man, give Jones some respect. Weidman can't win the fight anywhere for godsakes, this coming from a Chris fan(might be my favorite fighter at the moment)

romadant - 
Kid_dynamite319 -
the islander - 

I don't think Glover, but Jones would definitely give him a hard time Phone Post

I actually think glover has all the tools to dominate him. Glover has good tdd, and good bjj. Even if chris were to drag him down,(which I dont think he could) Chris won't be able to tap him out or do much damage to him. Chris wont even be able to keep him the ground anyways. Glover will push forward take the fight to Chris and outbox him. I dont think Chris will do well against an aggressive striker, especially an aggressive striker with good hands.
I see what you're suggesting. So, is it hard to talk with Vitor's dick in your mouth? Phone Post 3.0

What are you talking about?.......I didnt mention Vitor at all what so ever.

Lick Boners - 
I Wild Each It - 

Sorry for seeming to attack you once again but come on man, give Jones some respect. Weidman can't win the fight anywhere for godsakes, this coming from a Chris fan(might be my favorite fighter at the moment)

No problem my brother. I don't look at it as attacking me...just differing opinions, to promote discussion. Jones could definitely win the fight, but he has enjoyed a pretty serious size and reach advantage in all of his fights in the UFC, except Gus. Guys like Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Glover all had to get inside to win, and they couldn't because of the fear of getting taken down and their face rearranged. Therefore, they were forced to stand on the outside and play Jones' game.

The one guy that had the reach to compete (Gus), put it on Jon pretty good (although he did lose the fight). A guy like Weidman not only has the reach to fight at Jones' range, but he has one punch KO power, and wrestling and BJJ to finish the fight on the ground (unlike Gus). That's why I would like Chris in that fight. I've already stated why I like DC. I am not so sure that I would like Rumble against Jones though. It's about styles and I'm not so sure Rumble has the style to beat Jon.

Regarding Weidman/Glover...I think it would go a lot like Jones/Glover went, but Chris wouldn't play around on the feet, to try and prove a point like Jon did. I think Chris would take him down, use his size and wrestling to control Glover on the ground, and finish him there.

I Wild Each It - 

they know..

I Wild Each It - 
Lick Boners - 
I Wild Each It - 

No problem my brother. I don't look at it as attacking me...just differing opinions, to promote discussion. Jones could definitely win the fight, but he has enjoyed a pretty serious size and reach advantage in all of his fights in the UFC, except Gus. Guys like Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Glover all had to get inside to win, and they couldn't because of the fear of getting taken down and their face rearranged. Therefore, they were forced to stand on the outside and play Jones' game.

The one guy that had the reach to compete (Gus), put it on Jon pretty good (although he did lose the fight). A guy like Weidman not only has the reach to fight at Jones' range, but he has one punch KO power, and wrestling and BJJ to finish the fight on the ground (unlike Gus). That's why I would like Chris in that fight. I've already stated why I like DC. I am not so sure that I would like Rumble against Jones though. It's about styles and I'm not so sure Rumble has the style to beat Jon.

Regarding Weidman/Glover...I think it would go a lot like Jones/Glover went, but Chris wouldn't play around on the feet, to try and prove a point like Jon did. I think Chris would take him down, use his size and wrestling to control Glover on the ground, and finish him there.

Solid post although I do disagree on some points. Let's hope Chris cleans out the division so we can see the fight, won't be boring for sure.

Weidman snubbed Hendricks like Jones snubbed him. The bigger guy has more to lose going down than the smaller guy has coming up.

Jones would finish Weidman easy regardless. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -

Glover Texeira, a man who has lost once in 8 years, with 4 out of 5 of his wins in the UFC coming by finish? Despite never really being in trouble in a fight and never going down against Jones?

"He's not that good" - UG logic

It's terrible. Phone Post 3.0

I don't need to see this. 

2 title defenses = not superfight

I'm all for super fights but FFS they both have a lot of great matchups in their own divisions (albeit Weidman more so than Jones). Phone Post 3.0