Jones: I would never ever fight Anderson Silva

Rudi - 
jiujitsumstr - For a period of time Anderson Silva was ruling the middleweight division
-------------

A "period" of time? He ruled the division for 7 years and went 15-0 in the Octagon.

Give the man the respect he has earned.
Stop reaching. Jon is being respectful. Phone Post 3.0

this

He said the same about rashad Phone Post 3.0

Can you imagine if Joe Frazier said he would never fight Muhammad Ali ? Or, if Hearns, Hagler, Leonard, or Duran said that about each other ? It's perspective, and paradigms. Jon Jones don't know shit about the fight game. greatness. What it means to get in the trenches with other great fighters and get pushed. See who comes out on top. I have no respect for Jones as a man of the fight game. A disgrace to all those who lace up, have honor and integrity to put their health and lives on the line day in and day out. chickensit MOFO.

My body is ready for this sparring video to surface Phone Post 3.0

Fabefromfort - Can you imagine if Joe Frazier said he would never fight Muhammad Ali ? Or, if Hearns, Hagler, Leonard, or Duran said that about each other ? It's perspective, and paradigms. Jon Jones don't know shit about the fight game. greatness. What it means to get in the trenches with other great fighters and get pushed. See who comes out on top. I have no respect for Jones as a man of the fight game. A disgrace to all those who lace up, have honor and integrity to put their health and lives on the line day in and day out. chickensit MOFO.

Yeah the longest reigning light heavyweight champ knows nothing about the fight game and pushing himself against other great fighters especially compared to such a brave, battle-hardened keyboard warrior like yourself. The worst part is that I'm 90% sure you're not trolling and are really this much of a twat.

GarlicSenior - 
Glovegate - Why do guys get into the fight business to deny big fights? Why be a fighter if you're going to pick and choose who you fight? It defeats the entire purpose.

This isn't a team sport.

And if he would've said he would want to fight him you'd probably one of the first to say "there goes Jon calling out past their prime middleweights, what a douche." He definitely is not perfect but you guys go out of your way to hate on him.

Negative.

classy of him... did I just say Jones said something classy? holy shit its like I just divided by zero