Jones: I'm 'balls deep' in DC's head

Jones' full heel act= excellent. Great stuff.

Man if some of you guys have followed sports over the last 30 years, Jones is a fucking princess. The list of athletes directly involved in peoples deaths is long. Guys like Ray Rice, Dany Heatley, Craig McTavish, etc Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
Daniel Plainview - I don't wanna get banned but is there a bigger failure at life in pro sports than Jon Jones is currently? There is not one pro athlete that is more talented but such a clown in real life. Guy is so incredible it's like god forgot to give him the ability to be a good human instead giving him superhuman athletic qualities.

In my opinion it all comes down to his mom. She clearly failed to raise a good man. Absolutely ridiculous. Over a heavy bag? Shoulda laughed it off. The dislike I have for this man is off the charts. Sucks to because I love watching him compete. Phone Post 3.0
Is this a ban? Would this poster tell Jones that his mum is a failure to his face???? Phone Post 3.0
We should ban you for spelling mom with a U. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, how dare those English people who created the English language spell words the way they actually sound. Phone Post 3.0
It originally had an O in it deriving from the Old English word "modor" meaning mother. Somewhere along the way the Brits brought in the U. The Americans are just restoring it back to it's original spelling. Also, there are a decent amount of Brits that spell it with an O. Zero Americans spell it with a U. Take that U and shove it up your ass. Phone Post 3.0

finally Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - Man if some of you guys have followed sports over the last 30 years, Jones is a fucking princess. The list of athletes directly involved in peoples deaths is long. Guys like Ray Rice, Dany Heatley, Craig McTavish, etc Phone Post 3.0

Who did Rice kill?

Craig McTavish is vice president of the Edmonton Oilers. What did he do?

Furthermore, the comment is directed at the past 30 years, it has to do with the present.

I'd like to bump the MMA guy out of the top 5, but you need to come with more accurate and complete information, if you want your guys considered.

MMA Playwright - Balls deep?

I hope he's paying OMA royalties for "borrowing" that phrase.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N53I1si6s4E Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
Daniel Plainview - I don't wanna get banned but is there a bigger failure at life in pro sports than Jon Jones is currently? There is not one pro athlete that is more talented but such a clown in real life. Guy is so incredible it's like god forgot to give him the ability to be a good human instead giving him superhuman athletic qualities.

In my opinion it all comes down to his mom. She clearly failed to raise a good man. Absolutely ridiculous. Over a heavy bag? Shoulda laughed it off. The dislike I have for this man is off the charts. Sucks to because I love watching him compete. Phone Post 3.0
Is this a ban? Would this poster tell Jones that his mum is a failure to his face???? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, how dare those English people who created the English language spell words the way they actually sound. Phone Post 3.0
It originally had an O in it deriving from the Old English word "modor" meaning mother. Somewhere along the way the Brits brought in the U. The Americans are just restoring it back to it's original spelling. Also, there are a decent amount of Brits that spell it with an O. Zero Americans spell it with a U. Take that U and shove it up your ass. Phone Post 3.0
No, it was originally mam or mammy (16th century) then mum or mummy (18th century). Mum also means to stay silent. You're thinking of "mother". Mam/mum is an abbreviation of mother.

You yanks can do whatever you want to the English language. You can even act like you know better than the people who created the language if you want. It's good for a chuckle. Phone Post 3.0

Why won't Jones be a heel...... his mom is bad.....phaggot Phone Post 3.0

Lol I enjoyed reading that Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -
TexDeuce -
The Power Double -

No, it was originally mam or mammy (16th century) then mum or mummy (18th century). Mum also means to stay silent. You're thinking of "mother". Mam/mum is an abbreviation of mother.

You yanks can do whatever you want to the English language. You can even act like you know better than the people who created the language if you want. It's good for a chuckle. Phone Post 3.0
This conversation has inspired me. In the interests of cultural exchange I'm going to start calling my mum "mom" and my dad "dod". Phone Post 3.0

I dont watch jones for his personality. I watch him cause he whoops some ass Phone Post 3.0

Failure at life? Multimillionaire undefeated and arguably the goat. The bigger an asshole he becomes the more I like him. I hated fake Christian jones but can't help but root for full heal jon. Just wish he'd keep that shit in the cage and interviews. Wish he'd get his personal life together and quit making poor decisions before he r ruins somebody else's life. Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Plainview -
giblert mendelez -

Failure at life? Multimillionaire undefeated and arguably the goat. The bigger an asshole he becomes the more I like him. I hated fake Christian jones but can't help but root for full heal jon. Just wish he'd keep that shit in the cage and interviews. Wish he'd get his personal life together and quit making poor decisions before he r ruins somebody else's life. Phone Post 3.0
Failure as a human being. And yes, he is a failure at life. Druggie, convict, liar, cheats on his wife? Sports, absolutely not. The alltime pound for pound GOAT in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at the mods Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - Man if some of you guys have followed sports over the last 30 years, Jones is a fucking princess. The list of athletes directly involved in peoples deaths is long. Guys like Ray Rice, Dany Heatley, Craig McTavish, etc Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva planned to murder someone and didn't. 

Daniel Plainview - 
giblert mendelez -

Failure as a human being. And yes, he is a failure at life. Druggie, convict, liar, cheats on his wife? Sports, absolutely not. The alltime pound for pound GOAT in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

He's been convicted of a misdemeanor.  If you're using that definition of a convict, so is everyone who has pled guilty to marijuana possession, minor consuming alcohol, reckless driving, a DUI, excessive speeding, driving on a suspended license, and many other minor crimes.

Also you just made up/lied that he's cheated on his wife.  Does he?  Maybe.  I don't know.  And neither do you.  

So basically you're being a pussy because he's done drugs recreationally, been convicted of 2 misdemeanors, and apparently lied at some point.   Weird.

OriginalTUFer -

Jones would not be in the top 100 of worst humans in the NFL. Probably not in the NBA either. You guys just blow up everything he does and try to make him out to be a monster.

^This.

...and if Chael, Conor or either Diaz had said what Jones did, most of the people who are bashing him would be here posting about what brilliant smack talk it is.

Dude tries to play nice. The UG complains and calls him fake.

Dude talks shit back to somebody who's been jawing at him for years. The UG complains even more and claims that he's worse all of the murders and rapists who've been involved in pro sports over the years.

This place is laughable.

Daniel Plainview - I don't wanna get banned but is there a bigger failure at life in pro sports than Jon Jones is currently? There is not one pro athlete that is more talented but such a clown in real life. Guy is so incredible it's like god forgot to give him the ability to be a good human instead giving him superhuman athletic qualities.

lol yeah right I'm sure mama Jones is so disappointed in her UFC Champion son.

Why can't he be more like his Superbowl Champion brothers?

The Power Double -
Daniel Plainview -
giblert mendelez -

Lol at the mods Phone Post 3.0

What mods?

All sorts of reprehensible shit gets posted here all of the time.

The only thing you can't do is post anything that will possibly affect the site's access to Zuffa.

Nonlinear -
Daniel Plainview - I don't wanna get banned but is there a bigger failure at life in pro sports than Jon Jones is currently? There is not one pro athlete that is more talented but such a clown in real life. Guy is so incredible it's like god forgot to give him the ability to be a good human instead giving him superhuman athletic qualities.

lol yeah right I'm sure mama Jones is so disappointed in her UFC Champion son.

Why can't he be more like his Superbowl Champion brothers?
Hahaha gold Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler -
Molsonmuscle360 - Man if some of you guys have followed sports over the last 30 years, Jones is a fucking princess. The list of athletes directly involved in peoples deaths is long. Guys like Ray Rice, Dany Heatley, Craig McTavish, etc Phone Post 3.0

Who did Rice kill?

Craig McTavish is vice president of the Edmonton Oilers. What did he do?

Furthermore, the comment is directed at the past 30 years, it has to do with the present.

I'd like to bump the MMA guy out of the top 5, but you need to come with more accurate and complete information, if you want your guys considered.
Sorry meant Ray Lewis. And Craig McTavish killed a girl while drunk driving. But even if you just went by modern standards Jones is still pretty tame compared to a lot of guys in the NFL Phone Post 3.0