Jones is going to call out Davis if theyboth win .

After alll the trolling of (Jones)  Davis has done this week.  If they both come out on top, and I firmly believe that atleast one of them lose, that Bones will say he wants Phil for his next fight. That way he gets his wish and doesn't have to fight Alex ( what he was hoping for ) . And he gets to fight the guy who he has the most beef, better matchup for Jones at this point .   And at last, may get his dreaml wish of Cormeir and Alex fighting each other ....... His master plan is coming into affect ... God dammit !!!!! 

Glover by Tko of Darce 

Boobiemiles1986 - 

After alll the trolling of (Jones)  Davis has done this week.  If they both come out on top, and I firmly believe that atleast one of them lose, that Bones will say he wants Phil for his next fight. That way he gets his wish and doesn't have to fight Alex ( what he was hoping for ) . And he gets to fight the guy who he has the most beef, better matchup for Jones at this point .   And at last May get his final wish of Cormeir and Alex fighting each other ....... His master plan is coming into affect ... God dammit !!!!! 

Glover by Tko of Darce 

Damn, bro. What did Joe D'Arce ever do to Glover?

SteelyRes211 - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 

After alll the trolling of (Jones)  Davis has done this week.  If they both come out on top, and I firmly believe that atleast one of them lose, that Bones will say he wants Phil for his next fight. That way he gets his wish and doesn't have to fight Alex ( what he was hoping for ) . And he gets to fight the guy who he has the most beef, better matchup for Jones at this point .   And at last May get his final wish of Cormeir and Alex fighting each other ....... His master plan is coming into affect ... God dammit !!!!! 

Glover by Tko of Darce 

Damn, bro. What did Joe D'Arce ever do to Glover?

Shit lol good catch 

That would probably be one of the worst selling PPV's ever in the modern era.

Better stack that card.

God I hope not :( Phone Post 3.0

Kingtony87 - God I hope not :( Phone Post 3.0

You and I ... And I like Phil but to many other excitng matchups before him right now , even if he murks  AJ