Jones is on a stretcher in ER but won that fight?

Reminds me of BJ

"He went to the hospital, I went to the bar".

Doesn't mean you didn't lose

Jones 2,4,5 Phone Post 3.0

Garcia...Pham...without Google Phone Post

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - If thats the worst robbery you've seen you haven't watched a lot of fights Phone Post 3.0
This, hell machida got robbed against Davis last month. OP is clearly butt hurt, just appreciate the fact it was a war and these 2 dudes will be the top of LHW for a long time to come! Love it Phone Post 3.0

noisebully - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

jj in the hospital makes it more impressive that he kicked gus ass clearly in the last 2 rounds while so hurt

kinda like he didnt know he broke his toe while killing chael

2 out of 5 doesnt make a win. go home. gustafsson clearly won 1 of those rounds as well.

If he "clearly" won it, wouldn't you know which one of the two rounds it was?

Rounds 4 and 5 were Jones for sure IMO, round 2 could have gone either way and rounds 1 and 3 were Gustaffson. Not a robbery, nor would it have been a robbery if Gus won.

Blazing Knees - The entire areana BOOOED when the decision was reached. The bar I was in BOOOED when it was read.

I can see clearly and THOUSANDS of others in that arena saw it to. Rogan had the balls to call it a robbery I don't a fat fuck what you clowns say
I like bones and am a huge fun. But Gus was fucking robbed!

Too much money riding on the fight and the ufc wanting him to break titos record! Phone Post 3.0

3-2 gUS

-770 Vegas odds boys.

Kneecap kicking hospital gown wearing warrior spirit bullshit

Blazing Knees - Those fucking dirty kneecap kicks made me lose all respect for him and his fucking 'warrior sprit"

How do you Jones fans stand yourselves? Disgusted that he stands there like he's a fucking king while 20,000 people are booing him
Yeah the knee kicks really bothered me. It's one thing to try to hurt your opponent, but those are meant to injure. There's no need to try to screw around with someone's career. Just look at how long Cruz has been out. Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones won the fight.....any complaints about the decision is poor sportsmanship and nuthuggery tomfoolery at it's best.

ttt

You know they'll take you to the hospital after a fight if you say your thumb hurts, right? Or if you have a headache? Yeah, it's not some big deal going to the hospital after a fight. Phone Post 3.0

Perfer Et Obdura - Jones loaded up on a gurney and wheeled away, while Gus is conducting interviews and sipping mimosa's.

Gus is the new people's champ!
haha Phone Post 3.0

If it was a who can and the other guy to the ER first compitition and the judges scored it to Jones then it definitely would have been a robbery.

Triangle Choked - 
Blazing Knees - Those fucking dirty kneecap kicks made me lose all respect for him and his fucking 'warrior sprit"

How do you Jones fans stand yourselves? Disgusted that he stands there like he's a fucking king while 20,000 people are booing him
Yeah the knee kicks really bothered me. It's one thing to try to hurt your opponent, but those are meant to injure. There's no need to try to screw around with someone's career. Just look at how long Cruz has been out. Phone Post 3.0

As Rogan stated during the broadcast, maybe we should ban armbars, kneebars, heel hooks, kimuras or any other joint manipulation technique.

A LOT of techniques in MMA are designed to injure the opponent.

Just trying to start some trouble.

-700 odds----a phone call made to the judges table?

Highlight reels between rounds only showed Jones strikes but crowd didn't buy it and booed loudly. Canadian fans dont have a dog in that fight

Jones talked Dr into letting him continue twice-when does that happen?

Numbnutted noobs are so impressed with spinners they don't notice that they didn't land cleanly-except one elbow on top of his skull.

Gus's face was remarkably clean post fight-Jones looked worse than JDS/Cain 2-his lips looked like they were inflated to 55 psi- I know it doesn't mean anything, just putting it out there that Gus wasn't getting hit that much.

I think it was really dirty to throw multiple kneecap kicks in 1st and sticking his fingers repeatedly in Gus eye socket was uncool.

His 'not quite human' t-shirt provided sweet ironing

mghan44 - 
Triangle Choked - 

As Rogan stated during the broadcast, maybe we should ban armbars, kneebars, heel hooks, kimuras or any other joint manipulation technique.

Injure, not end careers. It's a fight, I get it. But it's unneccesary and dirty like foot stomps

Silverback Gorilla Monsoon - 
Blazing Knees - ttt
ttt a thread in which you act like an emotional little girl. Great idea!

Gus clearly won the first. Jones clearly won the fourth (when he almost finished Gus with that elbow followed by a knee followed by Gus sprinting away...) and the fifth when Gus was taking head kicks while barely able to stand. The second and third are so close that any score other than 50-45 either way is feasible.

I had it 29-28 Gus after 3 with Jones taking 4-5 and winning 48-47. You can see it for Gus and I wouldn't disagree. There were two razor close rounds. But to say "the fix is in" and other irrational BS is ludicrous.

And, if that's the worst "robbery" you've ever seen, you haven't been watching fights longer than a year (which, now that I think about it, explains so much). Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you and your girl shit-use some imagination if you're going to attempt to insult me. He was getting beat in the 4th until that last 45 seconds after the elbow-it changed the round for sure.

I don't need to validate my experience but I can assure you I've seen more fights than you and trained longer. Click on my name to see me with WHitehead in 05

Rogan or Goldie (don't remember who) also stated with those submissions a fighter can choose to tap before an injury occurs. A blow to the kneecap is sudden and indefensible.
To me it's like a hockey player delivering a body check. The intent is to hurt. The guys that jump and target a guys head are trying to injure.
That's how I see it anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees - 
mghan44 - 
Triangle Choked - 

Injure, not end careers. It's a fight, I get it. But it's unneccesary and dirty like foot stomps

I don't like that knee kick technique, I think it's unsportsmanlike. With the submissions that Rogan mentioned you have the option of tapping. With that knee kick you could wreck someone's leg with one strike. It's one of only a few techniques that I don't like. It can be devistatingly effective though.

Haha at Blazing Knees, very clear 48-47, Jones stole it easy with the near finish in the 4th. You think Gus did way better just because he made the fight close.

Blazing Knees you're a great poster, you really believe that was the biggest robbery you've ever seen? Not only was it NOT a robbery, but it's not even the most controversial decision I've seen this year. Where was this uproar when Gil Melendez was completely screwed back in April?