Jones is on a stretcher in ER but won that fight?

Like I said last night it's gonna be hilarious watching the Jones haters go through vaginal bleeds the next few days. Blazing "race traitor" Knees is a great example. Still the champ, deal with it.

Blazing Knees -
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - If thats the worst robbery you've seen you haven't watched a lot of fights Phone Post 3.0

I've watched more than you and it was the worse,

name a worse one-hurry, google it fucker
Felix sturm got robbed way worse when he fought oscar. Didn't have to google it either.

I thought that the swede won, but don't think it was as epic a robbery as you guys are making it out to be. Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees -
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - If thats the worst robbery you've seen you haven't watched a lot of fights Phone Post 3.0

I've watched more than you and it was the worse,

name a worse one-hurry, google it fucker

Penn Edgar 1.
Garcia Pham.
Garcia TKZ.
Couture Vera.
Dunham Sherk. Phone Post

I did have Gus winning 48-47 though. Phone Post

Silverback Gorilla Monsoon - 
Blazing Knees -
Silverback Gorilla Monsoon - 
Blazing Knees - ttt
ttt a thread in which you act like an emotional little girl. Great idea!

Gus clearly won the first. Jones clearly won the fourth (when he almost finished Gus with that elbow followed by a knee followed by Gus sprinting away...) and the fifth when Gus was taking head kicks while barely able to stand. The second and third are so close that any score other than 50-45 either way is feasible.

I had it 29-28 Gus after 3 with Jones taking 4-5 and winning 48-47. You can see it for Gus and I wouldn't disagree. There were two razor close rounds. But to say "the fix is in" and other irrational BS is ludicrous.

And, if that's the worst "robbery" you've ever seen, you haven't been watching fights longer than a year (which, now that I think about it, explains so much). Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you and your girl shit-use some imagination if you're going to attempt to insult me. He was getting beat in the 4th until that last 45 seconds after the elbow-it changed the round for sure.

I don't need to validate my experience but I can assure you I've seen more fights than you and trained longer. Click on my name to see me with WHitehead in 05
"I don't need to validate my experience"

Immediately attempts to validate his experience.

Listen, little lady, it's ok that you think Gus won. But using the rhetoric that you are using and making outlandish and ignorant claims is pathetic. Just say, "I just got my period" and we will all understand. Phone Post 3.0

I think you need to get laid.

Your constant references to lady parts is disturbing-

caposa - 

Blazing Knees you're a great poster, you really believe that was the biggest robbery you've ever seen? Not only was it NOT a robbery, but it's not even the most controversial decision I've seen this year. Where was this uproar when Gil Melendez was completely screwed back in April?

Thx Caposa-appreciate it.

I don't really think it was the worst-just trying to get a rise out of these boys.

If any of you other nitwits who are throwing your unimaginitive, childish insults bothered to read between the lines, you'd clearly see I said 'I'm trying to start some trouble' It's clearly hi-jinx, but I do think JBJ is the dirtiest fighter in the uFC

tbi0904 - Like I said last night it's gonna be hilarious watching the Jones haters go through vaginal bleeds the next few days. Blazing "race traitor" Knees is a great example. Still the champ, deal with it.

I had to google 'race traitor'

I was waiting for the race card to come creeping out. Should I bother to copy/paste the post I made predicting a jones win?
It's ok. It says more about you than it ever would about me.

donniejessup - 
caposa - 

Blazing Knees you're a great poster, you really believe that was the biggest robbery you've ever seen? Not only was it NOT a robbery, but it's not even the most controversial decision I've seen this year. Where was this uproar when Gil Melendez was completely screwed back in April?

This is true, except for the part about Blazing Knees being a great poster. He sucks.

And you're a miserable prick.

Blazing Knees -
Wasa-B - He could have injured himself and not from what Gus did, none of us know. Plus, isnt it more important what's shown in the ring? Like the fact that Jones could barely walk after but never showed in during the fight and still rightfully won?

But you just hate the guy so...

I can prove I'm on a thread in here giving Gus a 1% chance.

I don't hate anyone-but the kneecap kicks were dirty
If it's legal it's not dirty. It's the leg variant of a jab Phone Post 3.0

AMartElbow - 
Blazing Knees -
Wasa-B - He could have injured himself and not from what Gus did, none of us know. Plus, isnt it more important what's shown in the ring? Like the fact that Jones could barely walk after but never showed in during the fight and still rightfully won?

There's a great thread on here on the subject.-the majority op from fighters is that it should be banned. The rules vary from state to state, some guys are actively trying to change the rules as we speak.

It serves no purpose other than to maim-would you agree?

Jones has used it in every one of his fights. ALong with his eye pokes, nut kicks, head butts, finger stretches, covering mouths, dropping unconcious fighters on thier faces, 12-6 elbows and German suplex's

AMartElbow - 
Blazing Knees -

There's a great thread on here on the subject.-the majority op from fighters is that it should be banned. The rules vary from state to state, some guys are actively trying to change the rules as we speak.

It serves no purpose other than to maim-would you agree?

Jones has used it in every one of his fights. ALong with his eye pokes, nut kicks, head butts, finger stretches, covering mouths, dropping unconcious fighters on thier faces, 12-6 elbows and German suplex's

regardless of the decision, how does it make you hate jones? that is fucking stupid. both guys gave us a war amd you cant respect that and have to hate on jones because tbe judges possibly made a bad call? grow the fuck up haters. i think this will help both men vastly improve and we will see a Cain vs JDS type of thing at LHW Phone Post

Jones was limping because of all the kicks he threw, If you've ever had a muay thai fight you knew exactly why Jones was limping. I thought gus had it, I wanted him to win. But Jones closed out the 4th, and gus looked dead in the 5th. If it wasn't for that I think gus would have the belt. Phone Post

Knee cap blows will be what they will be until someone's career gets ended. Then they will put it in the closet with head butts...never to be seen again. Phone Post

^^ correct! Blast your shins into another mans knee and shins a few times and see how walking feels.

I thought the fight was Gus to win, until he almost got dropped in the 4th, and then lost the 5th. I wouldn't have been surprised to see it go either way. What did surprise me was that all 3 judges scored it for JOnes Phone Post 3.0

it's unfortunate that a truly dangerous strike like the kneecap strike is legal. there is low probably that it will injure in the way it is designed to, but when it eventually does, it'll be game over for a fighter.

then knees and kicks to a downed opponent which look more brutal but don't have the same career ending risk are illegal.

It would be really nice to see some rule changes for sure. Every other sport has gone through rule adaptations...i hope mma can as well.

Blazing Knees -
caposa - 

Thx Caposa-appreciate it.

I don't really think it was the worst-just trying to get a rise out of these boys.

If any of you other nitwits who are throwing your unimaginitive, childish insults bothered to read between the lines, you'd clearly see I said 'I'm trying to start some trouble' It's clearly hi-jinx, but I do think JBJ is the dirtiest fighter in the uFC
So you're admitting to trolling? Just makes you look like an asshole Phone Post 3.0

Purgey - You know they'll take you to the hospital after a fight if you say your thumb hurts, right? Or if you have a headache? Yeah, it's not some big deal going to the hospital after a fight. Phone Post 3.0

and they will put you on a gurney if there is no room available

Troll troll troll your boat. Phone Post 3.0

TTT