Jones isn't coming back...

Sorry but someone has to say it. The guy is not remorseful he is only sorry he got caught...again! Any supposed rehab and changing of his life will just be to appease the courts and fans etc. he will continue to party and do what he wants and try and keep it hidden till it catches up with him again, that's his MO that's what he has done before he thinks he is untouchable.

I personally don't care if he comes back, being the champ is more then just fighting, hes no champ hes just a gifted athlete that is a POS of a human being...Prove me wrong Jon if you can or fade away like every other gifted athlete that has thrown away their gifts....

He thinks he is untouchable? That's a stupid thing to say after his title has been stripped. If he thought that he knows he isn't now. Phone Post 3.0

He'll come back for the cash.

Cocaine costs money. Jones will need a way to gain one of those. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

You've done it again Hocky.

fightcity - Sorry but someone has to say it. The guy is not remorseful he is only sorry he got caught...again! Any supposed rehab and changing of his life will just be to appease the courts and fans etc. he will continue to party and do what he wants and try and keep it hidden till it catches up with him again, that's his MO that's what he has done before he thinks he is untouchable.

I personally don't care if he comes back, being the champ is more then just fighting, hes no champ hes just a gifted athlete that is a POS of a human being...Prove me wrong Jon if you can or fade away like every other gifted athlete that has thrown away their gifts....
How can be prove you wrong? If he comes back and is successful again, you'd just throw all this past stuff right back at him Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, I don't give a fuck if he comes back and parties some more as long as he doesn't get caught. I just want to see him keep competing at a high level. The real silver lining here is that the division will likely have time to build itself back up before he comes back. He's young and still has a lot of fights left in him.

Just stating the facts. Guy makes millions and is too stupid to hire a driver when he wants to party especially after having previous DUI's. Not to bright is he...

Oh and LOL at being VTFD... tell someone who gives a shit about such childish things... ;)

He'll be mma s DMX!

fightcity - Just stating the facts. Guy makes millions and is too stupid to hire a driver when he wants to party especially after having previous DUI's. Not to bright is he...

Oh and LOL at being VTFD... tell someone who gives a shit about such childish things... ;)
Since you took the time to comment on it, clearly you care. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

vtfu

Happiness Bunny -
Hocky Balboa - 

You've done it again Hocky.
. Phone Post 3.0

fightcity - Just stating the facts. Guy makes millions and is too stupid to hire a driver when he wants to party especially after having previous DUI's. Not to bright is he...

Odd, saying someone else is "not to bright" and being incapable of utilizing the proper form of to, too, two.

Not that I disagree with you otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

STFU OP Phone Post 3.0

Und1sputed - 

Lol

Hocky Balboa -

My man Phone Post 3.0

Und1sputed - 

Yeah because as you can see I have worked really hard to keep my vote count up... LOL

YourStoryisCoolBro - Odd, saying someone else is "not to bright" and being incapable of utilizing the proper form of to, too, two.

Really seriously? incapable? So you have never a typo I guess...

fightcity - Sorry but someone has to say it. The guy is not remorseful he is only sorry he got caught...again! Any supposed rehab and changing of his life will just be to appease the courts and fans etc. he will continue to party and do what he wants and try and keep it hidden till it catches up with him again, that's his MO that's what he has done before he thinks he is untouchable.

Imo being the champ is just about fighting. That being said Jon deserves to be punished for what he's done Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

And leave the marijuana behind. Phone Post 3.0

He'll be back, his 1st fight back John Jones will be Champion. Phone Post 3.0